Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Forbidden Love

A Forbidden Love

a part of “A Forbidden Love”, a fictional universe by Pretty.

An Angel and Demon romance roleplay. Includes a unique setting and a plot-based roleplay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Forbidden Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Forbidden Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Forbidden Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Forbidden Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:17 am

uhm...May I reserve a male demon? This is the scenario I image:

A demon is sent into the Between Realm to find the Demon Prince a new slave. As he found a girl/boy and thought that he/she is suitable for the position he reported back to the prince and was told to collect that girl/boy in 4 days. When he comes back to the Between Real to collect he/she, he begins to fall for her/him? Will he disobey the Demon Prince or will he take the girl/boy he loves back to the Demon Realm to become a slave?

What do you think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 am

Yes, Great idea! :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 am

thanks ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

Oh...I forget...Do you have a char sheet or we can do whatever we want?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am

I want to reserve a role of a Male Angel...this is the scenario I think of:

He is sent to do the impossible - to redeem a demon. He has 4 days to do it. Unfortunately or fortunately, in those 4 days, he helplessly falls in love with the demon he is supposed to redeem... Will he, an angel, turn his back to his kind and go with his mate or will she/he, a demon, be successfully redeemed by an Angel's love?

Please give me your idea...

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 am

Hey! Can I reserve the human in the Human/Demon pairing??

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

i would love to join you in the demon/angel pairing, gale (would you rather me call you feral?)\

that is of course if the madame of the roleplay would allow it....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Feral Gale, yes! Another good idea, I think that would be great in this role play :) And yes, I shall edit the taken characters! :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 pm

If I'm following all of this correctly (and I do hope I am... not enough coffee this morning xD) this relationship/mission is still unclaimed:

Involving an angel taking the life of an innocent instead of saving it, while the victim had been the demon's to kill. This draw's them together
Characters needed: Male or Female Angel and Male or Female Demon
Extra: They do not know of what each other are.

I would like to play a female demon.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Ok, I been looking back and forth trying to see what roles are really taken and which aren't. So, I think I will just post which ones I am interested in and then if it isn't taken yay!
*Female Human role for a human and a demon mission.
*Male Angel for a Angel taking innocent's life mission.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

i think this was unclear but i think i said i wanted to RESERVE the female demon in what feral gale came up with

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Um, and maybe this was unclear but the female demon I"m reserving is not for Ferral gale's role play. It's for one of the pre-created plots in the introduction of the role play- which I stated quite clearly in my post.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi, Mist...glad you can join me...Call me whatever you want, I don't mind...So...let me make this clear...the scenario I come up with will have Me=the Angel and Mist=the Demon, right?

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes, feral.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm

I was wondering, what kind of pictures do you want and do you have a certain skeleton that you want us to use?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Mirror, I have the same question...

EDIT: So...anyone wanna be the human in my scenario?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I will do it, if no one else does. Living Dead Doll might like it, and I'll happily hand it over cause I know how wanted female roles are.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

...Well, I did say a while ago that I wanted to reserve that spot so yeah, haha.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Yay! And for a moment there, I thought I won't have any partners...^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!