Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

That post is why people shouldn't let Kronos MRP...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Kronos, you have the East covered, Azrica can take care of the West.

Besides, I think we have enough firepower to single handed invade and conquer the entire continent of Usea. Not that we'd attempt to. >> <<

Anywho, it looks like Sera isn't going to try anything. So I'm expecting all the ships and bad things to go away ... after a few months.

... Right everyone?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Huzzah! I want to invade something soon...

Can Kashwar have WMDs? Oh wait, you have nukes! Also, can I "liberate" you?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Haha you're welcome to try. Hell you can even throw up a "Mission Accomplished" banner or two. :D
Her fingertips, outstretched, sketched a farewell,
Her eyes, downcast, asked when I would return.
And I replied, "What traveler went forth
Who knew the fate God had in store for him?"

-Unattributed, quoted in al-Abshihi (d. 1446), Al-mustatraf

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:22 pm

Seriously? I've got a good excuse for the LSUN and the world...
Last edited by Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Which country are you again? And what case do you have? So far pre-emptive warfare doesn't seem to be the name of the game, otherwise Kane would be up to his neck in invasions by now.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Firstly, I'm Acirema.

And secondly, you have an Autocratic Government, an Emir who might as well be a dictator, and a rebellion in the works. And also, you have weapons of mass destruction, and aren't a major superpower. That's a big no no.

Oh, and if I do invade you, I promise there'll be a Marshal Plan style rebuilding effort afterwards.
Last edited by Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Hahaha well gee thanks! I'm sorry I can't promise much more than Kashawar won't go down without a fight and unlike Iraq, we actually HAVE nukes!

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Considering the close proximity of Kashwar ... Azrica will have to choose a side.

But hey, we have Falsch and Forog to block us! :3

Azrica would play Peace-Keeper probably. >> <<

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 pm

I will give you the Mother of All Battles, infidel!!!!

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Azrican, did you see my last post on the first page about the mapping issue?
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I've fit you into a space above Xindhiland, there's a Southern Tip there as well.

That's how it's going to be, and that's how it's going to stay.

I'm going to ask you to delete your post in the Nations and Profiles thread also.
That thread is specifically reserved for Nations, Leaders, and Locations. Not for OOC and other crap.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Okay...sounds good.

You don't have to get all angry with me bro...just asking if you read it. Not trying to question your authority or anything...was just wondering because that spot was open when I last looked at the map.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm

It's been brought to my attention that Proclaimer will be unable to continue in the RP, and has politely bowed out. I thank him for warning me before-hand, and thank him on behalf of the entire RP.

Now, moving on to the division of his swath of land, I will remove him from both the map as well as the Profiles thread.

His plot of land will become a continent of sub-nations, I.E., you people won't control them ... initially.

I'm planning on adding both large and small NPC nations that won't play a major role in the international community. They'll mostly keep to themselves.

So Belka, that means you can take your land back. :3

You don't have to get all angry with me bro...just asking if you read it. Not trying to question your authority or anything...was just wondering because that spot was open when I last looked at the map.
Don't trust the first map in the OOC, I have yet to update it. >> <<

And no one knows me when I'm angry. I'll show you a fresh bullet hole when I'm angry. :/

Wow, 313 posts and we're only two freakin' days into the IC. >> <<

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Ah.
Well, just the way you worded it sounded pretty angry. I dunno.
*Shrug* I will have to help Belka with the invasion, since we are going to be allies and my nation hungers for the fight anyways.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I'm that uncaring jackass that prefers to sound angry about everything. Just because it makes you work harder for my admiration. And then in the end, you find out I regarded you as an okay guy and you realize that I taught you a valuable lesson in self-confidence and numerous other things about the world that you probably will never get a chance to implement.

I'd like the NPC nations occupying Usea to remain independent for at least a day or two before they get blatantly invaded. >> <<

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Ah. Well I generally am like that too. It just is very hard to decide if someone is being a complete ass or playing with you over the internet.

Oh, don't worry, I am not even officially allied with Belka yet, we still have the negotiations to implement and such. Even so, I would probably just take out a portion of a small country to use as a foothold in the region, occupying whole countries is a drain on supplies. I think my airforce could accomplish the above task quite easily, once Belka gives me the go-ahead.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 pm

Which invasion?

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 am

hey i have an idea??

since proclaimer is out, can i at least take countrol of the east , like when the emperor is dead and it appears that the proclaimer assasinated him prince schnizel will authorise an invasion on the eastern lands of the proclaimer which will evantualy lead to the fall of the proclaimer goverment and cut the land to small underling nations , how about that .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Well if Ottoman doesn't show up within two hours, I will oppose my alliance with Belka...possibly move towards Democracy :P

Echo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!