Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am

hey im gonna attack some of those nations that are east of sera, can i do that without someone trying to be all noble and declare war on me .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 am

Only if you save one or two that can be added to the House of Islam.

Speaking of which, has Forog posted recently?
Her fingertips, outstretched, sketched a farewell,
Her eyes, downcast, asked when I would return.
And I replied, "What traveler went forth
Who knew the fate God had in store for him?"

-Unattributed, quoted in al-Abshihi (d. 1446), Al-mustatraf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 pm

No, I'll wait until midnight and if TGD hasn't posted by then, I'll disband Forog and divide up up among the emirate. >> <<

Everyone, remember that when you are fighting a different nation you must submit an IC Combat Post.

Military Objective:

Paragraph One: Information of current Military Forces on the field, set parameters of your attack group. Landforms, tactical objectives, and mission speculations of YOUR forces will be listed here. Movement of your Forces will take place here. Be warned though, they is the possibility of interception.

Example Paragraph One: The battlefield was skirted by a triage of rivers that would provide a sort of "pincer" for the enemy forces in the event of a to-be-expected counter-attack by the enemy. The entire zone, which was divided into several "Kill Boxes" for Air-Support, spanned roughly five Kilometers wide and two kilometers long. Though the area was rather small, it would give both Infantry and Armor, as well as a small amount of Mechanized Infantry, to move around near freely once operations had begun. Nestled against a large forest pushing on the boundaries of the CZ, sat the objective of Force 1. A small town that possessed the only bridge-head that would give Army 1 a foot-hold inland. (You'd better make it a lot longer though ... )

Paragraph Two: What would the big ol' map like be without some good ol' character combat? Tank commander, fighter pilot, bomber. Random civvie caught up in the war. This is optional, but many of us will hit a personal note with Individual Combat.

Statistics: This is where you will list ALL of your forces on the field that will fall into the three categories. (There will be none of these "massive" armies though, those will be just begging to get hit by my FC's)

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:21 pm

hi give me some of forog lands , at least a quarter .

and im gona invade some of the lands in the east , can i do that without and ic ? and some of them are willing to join the empire .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

I tell you what Kane -- those little countries by you are way far from me. Likewise, Forog is way far from you. Wanna trade?

<puts on best used car salesman smile and makes the gun on his hip REALLY obvious>

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 am

yeah ill give u 50 and u give me 50, deal ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am

Nah, at this point I just want Forog. You can have of the post-Proclaimer states. But I don't plan on sharing Forog, except maybe with Azrica since they're scary :shock:

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 am

*grins* Michel. Are you forgetting someone?

*calls up Kine* Scramble the jets, get One-X and the HellSinger airborn. I think we may have some issues gaining a small chunk of Forog...
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:31 am

<back up, waving his hands frantically> hey hey, we don't want no trouble! We just tryin' to get a piece of the pie, see? A large piece. Forog's like a buffet: first come, first served.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am

Glad you came around, Michel. I don't feel like using the resources to bomb a nation, yanno?

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 am

Yea Kane touch my nation ill destroy yours. Thank you ^^

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am

What nation are you Zero?

EDIT: NVM did my research.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:52 am

UMC

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:59 am

Lol.
So who out of everyone is going for Forog?

Republic of Sourne (Small city-state piece)
Emirate of Kashwar(As much as they can)
Empire of Sera (Not sure.)
Azrica (Probably, assuming there is some left.)

ANYONE ELSE? *fumes*

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Nope ^^ Whose nation is that?

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm

will isten ill take 15 percent of forog eastern lands, as for u zero i want to conduct a trade alliance with u to bolster the economics of our countries .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:21 pm

Azrica's not gonna' go for Forog, we already have enough land as it is.

You have to seize land's before you negotiate their division among other nations. =_

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 pm

ok im gonna take over all the lands in the east of sera do i have to make an ic for that , thy are small countries just a small march can let them join us .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 pm

You have to make an IC for EVERYTHING you do. Because this isn't the world!

Now Az. Post and recognize my nation. Kine is pissed :P

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:03 pm

no offence echo but i want azrican advisory .

general kane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!