Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Forge A Nation. [OOC, Nation Creation]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Wait so I can invade the Falsch territory that still remains?
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Kono is mine!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Yes, and yes Kronos, we saw your show with Kono.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 pm

azrican post the ic and be the defender .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Hm...I wonder if Saelari should get in on some of this action...

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 pm

azrican post the ic and be the defender .

Just, I'm making my own post. The player can make up the own defense. Your call on this.

the attack force attacking region n:

army:

the 3 imperial army .

ariforce:

the imperial airforce .

navy: none

It is impossible to commit every single aspect of your armed forces to the assault.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 pm

okay ill post an ic but ill post it inside the nations ic , and the defender must be countrolled by u .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:09 pm

how is that ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:13 pm

okay ill post an ic but ill post it inside the nations ic , and the defender must be countrolled by u .

As I've stated before, if you can't successfully play the defense by yourself, don't invade the fuckin' country.
You need tactics, troop movements, proper armaments as well.

For once, you're going to have to use logic just like the rest of us. Kronus has artillery a couple hundred kilometers south of your position while he's invading Kono, so if you so much as take one wrong step, Kronus here might decide your moving in on his territory and "accidentally" allow a Fire-Barrage on your ass. Then guess what happens, Kronus gets on the radio that Seran Military Forces have attacked Aciremian forces, and guess who Aciremia is allied to? The largest fucking nation on the entire map. I've got a fleet of two AAC's, a shitload of carriers, and an even bigger shitload of bombs reserved for just a situation like this.

That's one bad ripple of evil, because in the course of seconds, you could have the two major players of both the G3 and the LSUN bearing down on your ass.

So I suggest using tactics.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 pm

ok . :?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:21 pm

I call the Falsch territory, I already have a strike plan, just gotta type up the PM

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:22 pm

What are the territories on the peninsula called? The ones east of K and G?

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:27 pm

i posted the attacking forces description and battlefield .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:27 pm

They're yours, Kaedai.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Oh.

I thought I just had the islands?

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

ok im calling the s terotory for me .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

western Forog is MINE, Sourne. Go find someplace else to loot!

eastern Forog is beyond Kashawari capabilities to secure, and so is open for anyone, be my guest.
Her fingertips, outstretched, sketched a farewell,
Her eyes, downcast, asked when I would return.
And I replied, "What traveler went forth
Who knew the fate God had in store for him?"

-Unattributed, quoted in al-Abshihi (d. 1446), Al-mustatraf

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

I added a flag to my country profile, if anyone was interested...

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

the east is mine . keshwar i want our countries to be friends , i will make an imperial invite come to ur king .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Good point, SM.

Use these designations when going between the stereotypical Mechanized division (Tanks, IFV based) and the radical Mechanized groups (Mechs).

Walkers

Mechanized

You must use these when differentiating between Walkers and Mechanized.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!