Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

a part of “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

When the cat returns to the Sohma family, what on earth does it mean?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm

so he can he fall unconcious?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

I geuss but the plan is to have some sneak into Yukio's room a grab the beads thenHayne erase his memories as the stage it to how it was before Aika fell then have Sari now wearing the beads fall on Daisuke like Aika did on the first place while Kotaro clovers Daisuke's mouth to provent screaming as he escourts him into another room to explain as some on else sneaks the beads back before Yukio awakes.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Onirukon, I like your idea. Let's get the beads back on Sari, wipe Daisuke's memories, Sari falls on him, then she can get out in her true form (away from Daisuke's eyes) while the beads are put back in Yukio's room. Let's do it :)
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm

We need to plan something even more exciting for after that ... how about, Daisuke (the human) is the missing link to balance the zodiac, and once we welcome him into the clan we each get special aminal powers! :O AISU CALLS THE ABILITY TO FALL ASLEEP ON COMMAND!
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:57 pm

The beads idea sounds very complicated...... or I'm just easily confused today... sooooo should I respond to Sari, because it's very hard to answer the questions she's throwing at Daisuke... o_e

I like Zen's Idea!!! let's add our own twistttt!!!!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm

but the whole point of accepting Daisuke is to break the curse...idk. the beads idea isn't really that complicated. and as for zen's idea, I'll contimlate it and let you all know. that wouldn't come in until later anyway.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Soo... What am I suposed to do?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Onirukon needs to post to put the bead plan into motion...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

*attempting to use CPR to bring this back to life*

Come on guys let's not die just yet (even if there is ZERO plot considering the cat's true form was revealed in the first 20 posts o_e) But whatever that's behind us, let's try to keep this going anyways!! any plot ideas people?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

I put in a character for the Rooster, I hope he's okay ^^ if so, I'll post once he gets accepted for both sheep and rooster

...yeah.. hopefully this keeps going, I really liked this RP >_>

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Zen where do you get your character pics? they're so wicked cool >.>

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Haha typically google :P

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Zen, we need you to post again...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!