Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

a part of “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

When the cat returns to the Sohma family, what on earth does it mean?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Do you have someone in mind for the human spot? If not is there something we have to prove to show we are up to it?

If it's taken though my I reserve the Dog?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmm I definitely want in on this RP but not sure whether to take sheep (since its my zodiac) or rabbit since its my favorite .........
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

I would love the tiger please :)

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Alright I went with sheep, I figured I could probably play that role better since I can just take from my own personality lol

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Zen, thanks :) Demented, yeah, you can have the tiger. Karri, no, the human is still open, and if you want, you can have both. the faster we fill these up the sonner we can start! :D

*EDIT: Karri, no nothing in mind really, it just has to be a male with an open heart (and mind) to be able to accept the Sohmas, especialy Sari, for who they are.
Last edited by CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Oops I forgot to include a picture of his animal form in the application! Here it is:

Notice his facial expression ... yeah he doesn't like getting hugs LOL But he rather likes turning into the sheep.. he finds the wool really comfy ^.~

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Ah nope I'll be taking up the Doggie then because I'm not good at playing males. I'll try to get the sheet up within the next two hours.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Alrighty, thanks

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Question!!!!!! (lol exclamation points)

Were the new members of the Zodiac born with the Zodiac curse or did they just randomly inherit it? It would seem to make more sense if their generation was born with it, but it's your rp. (needs to know for her bio)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:36 pm

I may be the human or the bird.... More likely the bird but if you really want a human I can take that role...
It's the same deal right? Hug a person of the opposite sex and you turn into an animal? Hmmm... I should probably review the manga for bird qualities... he wasn't even in the anime yet he was probably my favorite....
My only hesitation at being the human would be that I wouldn't want to be as clueless and ditzy at Torhu...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Well if we had the same kind of human as Tohru it would be too predictable! lol

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm

True XD If you don't have a human tomorrow or Thursday I'll take the role... Depends on if and when I have time to join in...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, Karri, they were born with it. Shad, I would rally like the human spot to be filled as soon as possible. And, no, I don't want him like Torhu, except for the fact that the human and cat fall in love again. that the only thing that is the same. If you want, you can play both the bird and the human. The human must be male.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Uh I may be out of place, but isn't it a bit unfair to give two spots away immediately? I could understand if one was human and the other cursed but I think Azu should choose just one for now in case she took a cursed someone else wants? And if it isn't filled by like Friday let people start making duplicates.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 pm

She's got the character, mainly because the roleplay doesn't stay up on the new board very long, and when it goes off, you're chances of filling the characters up gets way lower. I'm going to take God myself tomorrow if it hasn't been filled, and all my RP's are first-come, first-serve.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Aisushin (sheep) is gonna only be nice to Mimiru (rabbit) and whoever ends up playing the boar cause those are who sheep gets along with .. just putting that out there :P

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 pm

I took Human and I'll take Bird if needed later on... I think my human will definitely give this story a bit of variety. XD

So? Who do I get to hug first? Or who accidentally hugs me? XP

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 pm

@ Dragon: Okies

@ Zen: lol yay for butting heads.

@ Shad: I volunteer if no one else does! lol

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah, that's up to you shad. I'm not even sure how i want it to go, i just know i want it to be different from the original, yet have similar qualities. :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!