Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

a part of “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

When the cat returns to the Sohma family, what on earth does it mean?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket - The Next Banquet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm not cleaning that up! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm

OH MY GOD.

So I guess the rabbit abandoned us hahah..... damn :/
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 am

T_T and this is what happens when the cat transforms into her true form as the 2nd transformation the human sees.... I SHOULD go insane.... but my bias makes me stay sane... hmmmmmm *planning some way to make his reaction interesting*

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Umm... Yokio never locked the door he had only taken the beads so Sari would have to stay in her true form, thinking that the longer Daisuke was exposed to the experience the hard it would be to block.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm

can I another character for the bunny? <3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

yes you can :) And oh...really? Oh well, whatever, doesn't matter. I can't do anything until Daisuke does something...
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Can I make replacement for the dog?

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

yep yep

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Yay! Aisu is excited to have the rabbit back ^_^

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Alright i have this idea inspired by this pic Image now is it just me or does that gut look like Yukio just with blonde hair over white hair, so I'm thinking God & Dog =twins.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Hmm.... :D I love it!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

As a side note.... if I ever accidentally call my character Jaime... I meant Daisuke..... XD I stupidly named this character after Daisuke Niwa from DNAngel and I used his picture for a character named Jaimie... so now I keep mixing up the names and faces! >.<

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 am

omg!!! Kotaro's animal form looks almost exactly like his human form! XD

If nobody's gonna come in to claim the spot might I just make a character for Rooster? :)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 am

* Face plam* I forgot to hit copy after highlighting.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 am

haha, onirukon, and zen, go right aheade :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I made the bunny! Her name is Kaito!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Am I allowed to pass out now so he really can just think it's a dream? He can hug someone to check if really was a dream, and discover that it wasn't.

Just brainstorming ideas to keep this going because if he just submits to Sari now it's so short and kinda lame... -_-'

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:47 pm

well after Kaito is accepted I'm sure she'd happily hug him.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Well... I was thinking he would hug Aisu first XD and then realize that was wrong and hug one of the girls.... He'll realize that that part of the dream was real but the others or Sari can choose to have him not realize the other part was a dream so later when he's closer to Sari then he can accept it and there's more of a relationship between the two of them she can reveal the truth and he can accept her the second time around.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Well i have an idea where Daisuke well have forgotten about Sari's true form see her in her cat form, thinking that is her 'true form', and Yukio will be none the wiser.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!