Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University number 2

Fulton University number 2

a part of “Fulton University number 2”, a fictional universe by AshleighC.

A roleplay about the Greek System at Fulton! Check it out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University number 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fulton University number 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Its just really Annoying that you blame me for everything and your hissy fit was really just unnecessary and i'm sure alot of people would agree
And besides Grayson and Greyson there is a difference
And Grayson Chance is a upcoming singer
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Come on guys, no drama in ooc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm not having a hissy fit? Was there any swearing? Unnecessary anger? Remember the first time I asked you to check the character names last time? You messaged me disgusting things, calling me the worst names under the sun and saying that "because you're American, you're better than me", and that you were going to kill the Queen!

There's a slight difference, but it's still the same name. It's just irritating. Wouldn't it irritate you if someone kept using the same name as your characters? This is the second time after all.

Also, I'm not blaming you for everything? I'm blaming you for using the same name as me again, and not having any consideration for others. It's not my fault you've decided to blow everything out of proportion again.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Hahaha kill the queen but really i don't like this drama but what was the point of you calling me ignoring ? It was just a stupid mistake that could've been a joke but likewise,it's just a small thing that was just stupid to confrence about ~Nothing more~ *holds out my hand*

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 am

"Ignoring?" I just said could you please look before you name your characters! What's irritated me is this is the second time you've done it!

And Bleeding, sorry, but I don't want to PM him. Last time, he started calling me the most disgusting names, and I'd rather that be here where other people can see it, if it happens again.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 am

Okay guys, please, stop with the drama on the OC, this is supposed to be for sharing ideas and such. If there is a real issue with the names then I may have to ask one (or both) of you to change your characters names. I know it's not fair, but I don't want anything nasty to be said over the OC, especially no name calling.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 am

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE START GETTING THEIR RELATIONSHIPS POSTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD, WE WILL BE STARTING THE RP IN A FEW DAYS TIME. AND PLEASE READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. THANKS.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Hey guys i am dealing with a family emergency...already talked to Ash about it...so my replys to relations will be a bit slow... ill be checking in periodically but most of my time will be at a hospital so please bare with me
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I hope everything's okay Aire! Keep us updated, dear.

So, anyone have an idea for relations with my Janie? Send me a PM. I've already talked to a few of you. (:
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:55 pm

I can't do my relations since i'm using my phone for now but i'm trying really hard to do it..FOR ASH !!
@Aire,hope your ok
@UTC,i'll send you a message

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 pm

thanks Fruity_Loopsxx, you're awesome =)

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Ohh yeah and i noticed something, the Robert Pattinson FC has been reserved for three days so I wouldn't mind taking him :D

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:38 pm

lol =p please do... I don't think Corby wants him tbh, as he hasn't submitted anyone...

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Ok i'll submit him in a bit =D

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello Darlings :P, Imogen is completely done.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Kyle isn't in anyone's relationship thingy! :C

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 pm

I'll add him right now. My bad.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Thank you! :D :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 am

I'll work on my relationships today. This is my only day off this week -.-

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Well, I managed to get Robert's personality up... *cheer*

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!