Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fur Over Fangs:Book of Sin IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fur Over Fangs:Book of Sin IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

Val rolled her eyes at Marks's response and replied drily.

"Obviously."

She wasn't as far off as he was but considering her drained state and how close sunrise was she made a quick detour to feed on a deer awol from its family. Once she was satisfied with the absense of weakness she made her way to the outskirts of the location Lucas was at. She felt Kira nearby and contacted her mentally.

"Well aren't you ahead of the game."

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 am

Lucas grunted and snarled like a caged beast.He began to move his body slightly.But the gun pressed to his head soon stopped his movement.But the door was kicked open as Felix appeared and grabbed the vampire hirl by the back of the neck lifting her some feet from the ground snarling.His face twisted with a animal's rage.His face looked as if he would change into a wolf any secound/Lucas slapped the gun from the girl's hand and looked at her dead in her face.His long black nails brsuhed against her cold cheeck.

"We need to kill her!"Felix snapped.

Lucas gave him a look to be quite.He then gave her a gentle smile his face was diffrent/One eye was its original orange and the other a dark red.Lucas gave the boy wolf a sharp kick to the face causing him to drop Kira and sending him across the room into a wall leaving a deep imprint in it.The boy quickly passed out from impact of his body hitting the wall knocking all the wind from his lungs.Lucas quickly picked Kira up quickly.

"We need to go!Markus is going to die!"He yelled.

He had seen a vision of his brother meeting the demi god Plague out in the forest.His wolf soul struggled to regain control of its host and finding Plague.They both had previous history in a previous life.The wolf had a darker past then Lucas had first predicited.The wolf was the source of his power.Without he was a normal human.
----------------

Markus was so concentrated on getting to his brother he was too late to react to the bright lights of a car.The car slammed into his body with much force as he rolled across the roof.His body slammed hard into the soft mossy floor of the ground.He could not move or even talk.The car screeched to a halt.He began having minor black out sequences when he awoke a man with long blond hair stood over him.The man carried no scent and walked with no sound.Markus' bloody face showed alarm and fear as he knew what stood before him.A large hand gripped him by the neck and lifting him swiftly from the ground.Markus torn and scarred body dangled like a doll in the man's grip.Markus bloody vision was blurred but he saw the gleam of a long silver object.HE felt the sting of a blade rip into his body and threw his heart.His body began to shake violently at his nerves screaming in pain.His eyes rolled into the back of his head.Then his body was thrown violently into a tree.His lifeless body layed sprawled out on the floor.Dark clouds formed in the sky.The brightness of life inside him was now gone.Markus was dead.
-------------
Plague gave the girl a weak smile.

"I am fine,but i grow tired of this.I have lived for a long time yet there never is a end for me.Humans are lucky in many ways,I am a god yet i do not know if there is life after death.I have experienced what i thought was love but look where it got me.Stuck in this realm of men and monsters.Me being here has disrupted the natural pattern of this world."He stopped noticing he was rambling too much to a inferior creature below him.

Plague held his mask in his hand and watched it his pierces blue eyes staring at the cold mask.Why did he only feel completely when his face was hidden.He was pathetic he had lived for a million years.Far longer then any other god.Yet he felt like a small child lost without his mother.

"My old....wife.I took her to my realm of gods and things of a supernatural order.We were judged by the others.It was forbidden for a god to fall in love with a human much rather take her to my world.My power had scared her.And her punishment for entering my world would e a eternity of torment for stepping foot in my realm.She decided to leave me and return back to the human world.I do not know what happened to her after wards.But i was found guilty of my crimes.My power was ripped from my immortal soul and casted into a human baby.I grew into a man.And for many lifetimes i have been reincarnated into numerous body and animals.I created the Order and found yiou.And now here we are.Out in this forest."

He stopped talking and looked back out the dark window.the car hit a large animal which caused the car to swirve.Plague got ou the car to check to see what happened and noticed his former employee.HE wasted no time in killing the traitor who had caused him so much trouble.With him dead his brother would sure hunt him down and they would finish their long awaited fight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Val felt the sudden chang in Markus right before she lost any trace of him at all. The scent of copper floated over the air and she skidded to a stop when she found the place his body rested. She slammed her clenched fist into a nearby tree destroying the trunk. "Dammit Markus." She hissed through her teeth as she tried to find any sign of life from the man, finding none she sighed and threw her thoughts toward Kira.

"Markus is dead."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Lucas quickly swept Kira from her feet as he began sprinting towards Markus.The smell of thick blood hung in the air.Lucas took off at high speed.After a minute or two of running he saw Val and Markus laying on the dark green floor.The tree seemed torn and the pool of blood flowed freely on the ground.Markus eyes were looking into the sky.The sight of fear still frozen on his face.Lucas dropped Kira and ran next to his brother's side.He look down at the body not noticing the tears stinging his eyes.He cocked his head back and let out a long howl in sorrow.The howl echoed threw the whole forest.Lucas' one orange and one red eye could not keep his gaze of Markus.Markus was stronger then them all it would take a extremely powerful foe to kill him this quickly without a single drop of blood being spilt of his enemy.Lucas hugged the limp body of his holder brother as he wept in silence.He had left behind family friends and a lover.Rage swelled inside his heart as his teeth snarled looking around in every direction.

"We need to bring him back to the manor.Im not leaving him out here."Lucas ordered his voice serious.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 am

Image How she wanted to hold him in her arms and offer comfort through her touch. Nevertheless, she knew the roles that they both play in this game called Life. Her place in this world was only of a watcher. She was not even supposed to speak of anything regarding about the fates of anyone. However, her nature of gentleness was something that would not be easily swayed by the lore of her ability. It was both saddening and difficult to stay out of the way of every being in existence and simply watched how they would live out their lives.

His story was part of what she had seen as a Chronicler. It was truly devastating and heart breaking to see such hardship. In her existence, she had bared witness to the cruelty of the fates towards everyone. Nevertheless, she had remained silent and continued to watch such travesty happening when she could have intervene in a certain way. It was shameful and disgusting for her not to do anything for the people who were suffering. Thus, when she was abducted and was seen as profitable being by her so-called masters. She had accepted such things to serve as her own retribution in the silence she had committed through the years.

"Master...I will stay by your side."

She said with much truth and gentleness. The Seer had never lied in any way, which made her unique towards other creatures. The tainted memories and emotions were etched into her being nevertheless; it had not corrupted her in any form or shape. She had remained kind, gentle, loving and honest in so many ways. In accordance to her words, she touched his hand with much care and held it close to her heart. The beautiful Prophetess knew that she might have incurred the wrath of her master. However, her desire to show him comfort was overwhelming within her.

"If I had made you angry at my touch. I humbly apologize. I only want to comfort you, master."

With that said, the car had derailed from its straight path. It had hit an object in front of it. She was not certain what it was however, the stench of blood and the fog of death encircled her. She released Plague's hand as he exited the vehicle. The Seer knew that someone was going to die at this moment as the visions of a familiar man came into her eyes. The one named Markus was brothers with Lucas. All of his memories flashed before her as she quickly exited as well. There must be a way to end the killing. She did not want to see anyone die. Yet, she was too late to voice out her request to the Master.

Thus, all she can do was shed tears for the one who had died. He was merely searching for his brother Lucas. His lover was waiting for him to return. She knew what would happened next as she silently cried for the end of a life. The Seer entered the car as she covered her face to be not seen of the sorrow it held.

Image In that moment, her world was thrown into complete turmoil. She shook her head in rejection of the being that was before her. There was no possibility of him being alive. He was dead. She was certain for she did his burial. It was impossible for him to be here talking to him. Tears fell down from her cerulean eyes. She was not certain if it was from fear, relief, or shock at his appearance. The one she had loved from a long time. The one who had bestowed to her the crescent pendant upon her neck. He was alive.

Her former lover approached her with a smile upon his handsome face. Derick was alive and well. There was no hint of decomposition upon his form and even the scent of death was gone from him. Odesa was still in the state of disbelief and even more, she had felt a great dagger that seemed to plunge into her heart. Eyes of sapphire widen with the shock of the events. In the moment, she had been released from an enchantment that prevented her from moving. However, all she can do was fall to the ground as her blood flowed out from her wound.

"De...rick... plea...se don't.... I ne…ed to...see...Mar...kus..."

The blood of hers created a pool around as she can feel that the life seeping out of her. Is this the end of her existence? How cruel. Before, she had wished for someone to end her life. Now, it was different. Odesa wanted to live. She desired to be with Markus more. A dream of a family that is what she wanted from him. Although, she had never told her lover about this. It was her wish and hope. Was it impossible to do now? She was dying and the one who had dealt the blow of death was her first love.

"O eisi toli. O cyrn sar. Your life is mine only."

He was different from the one in the memories of Odesa. This man was not the Derick whom she had loved for so long. The sense of cruelty and darkness around him was not of the Derick she knew. Who was this man? However, she cannot mistake him for another person. In front of her, he knelt down beside him as he whispered to her words that made her tears fall from her eyes. Slowly, darkness overcome her vision as she laid on the ground still. The said man carried her as he disappeared along with the veil of the night. However, she had managed to utter one last word rather a name.

"Mar...kus...
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 am

Markus looked upon a plane of fire and cries of pain.The sky ran red with fire and the ground scorched his feet to the bone.Yet he continued his walk.Large demonic humanoids carried whips and were torturing the souls of the damned.The women got it the worse as wave upon wave demons took their turns with them.Marku's hands were shackled in what seeemd like metal bracers.His strength was no longer apparent for they felt like they were made from titanium.A whip tore into his back deep into the muscle.Markus grunted and fell to the ground in pain.His knees began to sizzle from the hot surface.After what seemed like a eternityHe came upon a familiar face.IT was the man who had killed him.Yet instead of a dark grey mask it was black like ebony and his body was a dark black.Orbs of flame ignited threw the eye holes of the mask.

"I have been waiting along time for you Markus."The voice said.

It seemed like a thousand voices of the damned flooded his head but this one stood out.That white tatoos on the Plague creature glowed a dark green which made the other large demons nervous.By the looks of ti he was their leader.

"Who are you?"Markus said inbetween clenched teeth as the burning to his feet just only seemed to increase.

Plague sat down ontop of the skul and bone made throne and peered down at him with those eyes of hell fire.

"The betrayer.....Lucifer."The man chuckled.

Mark us began to shake his head in disbelief he tried to trun around and run but the Plague figure was already behind him.

"Your love...Odesa.Is in trouble and yet you are dead.Do you see where im going with this?"The man said putting a hand on his torn open shoulder.

The mans touch began to burn with intensity as his body caught fire.Markus began to roll and pat his body but it seemed to only increases his pain.His skin began to drip from his white bones.

"The fire is not going away.You wont die you will just be like this forever.But i can send you back to the world of the living.....For a price."Lucifer said with a smile.

The skeleton of Markus looked up at him.He had read many books on the devil.And his deals always ended up with him turning it inside out.But to save Odesa and his friends would be worth it.

"I already on your soul.It looks like god doesn't want you in his keep.So why should i let you leave here?"

His words were true.He owned his soul and he had nothing in return,but he had to try.

"One hundred souls."Markus whimpered still trying to cope with the fire that enshrouded him,

The devil bursted out in laughter clapping his hands together,His body changed from Plague to a large black python.The snaked hissed and struck at the burnt flesh of Markus.The flames extinguished and his skin healed back rapidly but the bite mark spread over his body.His veins were as black as nights.This gave his body a more demonic aspect to it.Instead of his once grey eyes they where pitch black.

"We have a deal."The snaked hissed which sounded more like another laugh.

Markus later awoke in his brothers arms.He could still feel the hot heat of hell though he was no longer there.Lucas looked down at his brother in surprise and horror.On instinct he dropped Markus.His eyes had no feelings behind it and black lines circled all around his body.

"Odesa is in trouble!"He snapped.

Even his voice was diffrent it carried a dark aspect to it.Markus took off running hoping it wasn't to late to save her.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 am

Image "I should not have bothered to prepare for my departure."

The voice filled with much calmness, seriousness and a tint of sarcastic humor. He stood at the center of the Grand Lobby with such domineering confidence that would overshadowed anyone. It would be considered annoying to meet such a being exuding such arrogance however; he had the right to do so. His mere features that were the epitome of perfection in beauty and the experience that can rival anyone at will. The regalia of his posture were shown to anyone that would be seeing him. He was the First of his Kind and that was a fact that could never change. Well, such a description could be said to the blue-haired woman that was covered in her own blood before him. It was rather a remarkable sight in all honesty. Her hair contrasted the fresh blood that had still kept gushing out from her fatal wound.

"Derick. You know what you have done. Do you not."

The said man carried Odesa in his arms in such a possessive gesture. He appeared to be a child not wanting to share his favorite toy. However the only difference, it was not simply a toy. Closing his eyes briefly, he contemplated on the next step he should do at the moment. Based on his judgment, the lover of the woman would be coming to seek her in any method. In addition, he had felt the stirring of immeasurable power. It seemed that his dull life would be having excitement and thrills soon enough.

"That woman would die from blood loss. Furthermore, you stabbed her in the heart. Who would survive that? No one."

Derick walked passed him as he ignored the words that came from the infamous Vampire originator, Gabriel. In his mind, he had other things to accomplish then to listen to the sermon and lecture of an old man. His strides were long and fast, he knew that Odesa was losing her life every second. Thus, he would need to stabilize her condition. The heart was thoroughly stabbed however; they were not normal beings to begin with. The impossible can always be possible with their knowledge and abilities.

Gabriel released a sigh as he followed Derick and would help in reviving the woman. After all, she was one of a kind. The first in her bloodline. A being both a werewolf and a vampire without dying from such a forbidden mixture. It was not possible under normal conditions. However, it had become a reality and the product was Odesa. He would want to learn more about her physique thus, he need her alive than dead.

"Lay her down. Leave as well. You brought her here for me to heal is it not? I do not like an audience when I do my skills."

The former lover of Odesa knew of this as his steel gray-blue eyes nodded. He gently placed Odesa upon the bed as he gave her a kiss and took his leave. It was a fact that he had told him about the death of her beloved Markus. However, he knew that it was not going to end simply like that. New questions would be asked at his continued existence despite Odesa knowing he had died so long ago. Furthermore, what was exactly within his mind? What does he want with Odesa? In addition, what does he intend to do? In any case, he quietly waited beside the door. He knew that Gabriel would not fail. After all, the Ancient Vampire had brought him back from the dead. Closing his eyes, he allowed his thoughts to wander of the next plots that would be unraveled in due time.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 am

Lucifer sat in giddy excitement as he watched Markus in a pool of virgin blood infront of his massive throne.He could not help but laugh and clap his hands widly.They had a blood deal,but Markus did not read the find print.The deal was one hundred souls for him to go back to the land of the living.He did not say for his soul back also.The devil twirled his immortal soul around on invisible strings.He had watched the man Plague killed him.It was facinating to see a god in a human realm but he was not THE god.The one who cursed him to live this miserbale immortal term in hell.Lucifer was the strongest being supernatural wise.His power even rivaled that of God himself.It was easy to manipulate men but it was even harder for humans to believe in such ludachris ideas of demons and angels and a life after.The dark lord watched in silence and concentration for things to to finally get interesting.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Image Seconds. Minutes. Hours. It had all passed with such slowness to those who wait however; it was fast to those who were doing the work to save a life. In any case, this was all in irony. The one who killed her was Derick, her former lover and the one reviving her is the precursor of the vampires. It was truly a humorous situation in his own opinion. He would want to laugh aloud, however he was doing something very important as of now. It was bringing the woman named Odesa back to life. Taking a deep breath, he had finished the procedures and the woman was going to live. However, she still needed constant caring.

"You have the will to live do you not. I wonder why."

Gabriel left the room after he had cleaned up the room. At the corner of his eyes, he had seen Derick waiting for him as patiently as he can. It was disgusting what they said vampire had done to the woman who was fighting for her life earlier. Even though, he did not care about their affairs. The Vampire Originator did not like being the one to clean up the mess. He is vehemently against that. Before Derick could say anything, he was lifted into the air in such an astounding force.

"I would not clean up your mess next time."

Words were filled with much authority and conviction that if he would come back bringing his trash. He would not hesitate to kill him. Gabriel threw him to a wall with force as he proceeded in leaving him alone. His duty to heal was done and that was all there is to it. The study he wanted to conduct would be done when Odesa would be out of bed already. The woman was useless to him at the moment. Furthermore, he had other matters to attend to like the dogs that would be after the trail of the blue-haired woman.

"I should have preferred a quiet and dull life than this one."

Derick coughed out a few blood from the impact of his body to the wall. It was no joke what Gabriel had stated. He was the man that would keep his word no matter what they case may be. Standing, he had managed to regain his composure and entered the room where Odesa had been laid to rest. Stabbing her through the heart, it was a too much that was for certain however, she would not have come with him due to that man named Markus. How he wanted to crush that man at the moment. Well, he would have his turn soon enough. Although for now, he would be spending his time looking after Odesa. Taking hold of her hand, he gazed at her.

"Do not think about him anymore. I am here now."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Val looked at Lucas with stormy eyes. She bit back a remark that would've spawned a fight and directed her eyes instead to the crimson pool infront of her. Her lips pulled away from her teeth and she snapped out a reply.

"Just how do you expect to do that?"

((sorry guys been busy hahaha))

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm

((Just dragg me along this storyline is confusing, ill jump back in soon))

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Markus checked the woods every sqyare inch yet could not find Odesa.His pupilless eyes bounced all around checking every inch of the forest.His soul felt ablaze and his heart shuddered and beat with pain and sorrow.His nose could pick up the smell of blood.It was a familiar scent to him.This only caused him to look harder.He had been so busy to not notice danger sneaking upon them.He had howled her name like a lost pup and continued on with his search.
----------------
Plague stood among the large fireplace in his bedroom.His icy blue ices seemed to not show any emotion and awrmth from the fire.Plague had sinced a cosmic inbalance a few hours ago.And he did not know where it could be from.Only one of a gods magnitude could switch the wheels of fate.He threw his mask limply on the bed as he slowly sipped down some of the dark red wine in his glass.His long blond hair reflected a crimson red from the lights of the fire reflecting from it.His sword vibrated slightly.It did that everytime a foe that did not die from its bite was still alive.It did that when he attaked the vampire mutant named Death.Plague could feel the aura of his enemy coming closer to his house.Plague carried no scent but Lucas was following the trail of smoke from the car.Lucas wanted to end this early before anyone else got hurt.

"Where is the brother Markus?"Plague asked over his shoulder.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 am

Image The Seer gazed at the fire emitting from its cavern. It was gentle and warm as the flames were reflected within her emerald eyes such a beautiful contrast of colors. Nevertheless, she was not watching the fire in reality. Instead, her attention was taken by another vision that had been presented before her all-seeing eyes. It was the scene between the fallen Markus and the Dark Lord, Lucifer. He had made a Faustian Deal with trade of souls to return to the world of the living. Their dialogues and everything was shown to her as she watched from a safe distance. When the deal was sealed and done, she was taken out of her reverie. The sudden returned to reality made her a little dizzy as she held her head.

After a few moments, the dizziness had dissipated and her attention was now focused solely to her master. He was standing before the fireplace as he was in a deep trance. It seemed that something was bothering him. She could only guess that it had been about the sudden change of fate. A tremendous force would be needed to do such a feat. Therefore, a great power was at work and she had a clear idea who wields such. In any case, she stood behind him and the light was illuminated upon his form. He was simply a remarkable sight. Nevertheless, it was not the time to think about such things.

Emerald eyes gazed at the fire as well; she was startled by a sudden question from her master. In an instant, her attention was fixated upon him. Her conclusion was correct. It was also obvious that the one named Lucas was nearing upon their location. This was something that she dreaded greatly. That man was able to place harm upon Plague's body. It meant, her master had the chance to be killed which she would not be able to accept at all. However, she must put such thoughts aside for now. A question was asked of her and she had answer to it.

"Master, Markus is currently at a forest at the edge of a canyon. He is in search of her lover who had also been taken back from the grip of death. Furthermore, Lucas would be arriving at the mansion in a few moments."

The Prophetess spoke in such a gentle voice however at the end of her statement; her tone had been filled with much concern. She knew the probability of Plague being harmed in the upcoming battle. After all, Lucas had already caused a scar upon the face of her beloved master. In this moment, she wanted to be able to be useful in battle. However, she had no skills for aggression and violence. She was simply made as a watcher and nothing else. Eyes of green hue looked down as she had sadness reflected upon it. She can see the future, which only made her more worried than ever. The Seer knew that speaking her own opinion might incur the wrath of her master nevertheless, she needed to say it.

"Master, I am greatly concerned about your welfare..."

Image Slowly eyes of blue had now appeared behind the heavily closed eyelids. She can feel a sharp pain upon her chest and that brought back the memories that had caused it. Derick was alive and even stabbed her thoroughly to the heart. Furthermore, he had told her that the leader of the Silver Crusade killed Markus. This had caused her great depression and she had given up herself to the grip of death. However, it seemed that she had not died and was quite alive and well. Because, she was certain that she was in a room unfamiliar to her. In addition, she can feel warmth gripping her hand. Although, it was not the loving hold of Markus. It was from another person.

Sapphire colored eyes gazed at the form of her former deceased lover. It was still unbelievable to her in many cases. She was there when he died and even buried him. It was impossible for him to be here beside her at the moment. Furthermore, he was holding her hand as if it was a lifeline. Everything was confusing to her. First, she had slept for a year and woke up with a new appearance and now this. When will the Fates be kind to her and allow her a simple everyday living? All she wanted from the beginning was to have a normal family and live normally as possible.

Odesa slowly removed her hand from Derick's grip hoping it would not awake the sleeping man. In the past, she was madly in love with the man before her. Her life had circled around him and there was nothing she could have wished for. However, tragedy struck them and they were separated for eternity. Therefore, she thought, it seemed that it was only for a few years. In any case, she was now between the middle of two men. One from her past and the other from her present. Who would be the one that would accompany her to the future? She was in total doubt and shock of the events that had transpired around her.

In addition, she wanted to leave in search of Markus. He had promised to return to her and so he will. It was an oath to her and she believed him without hesitation. She knew that Markus was still alive. There was no way he could have died. Closing her eyes momentarily, she pictured the face of Markus and their memories together. Inevitably, a tear fell from her eyes. Odesa was crying. How she wanted to be embraced by Markus at the moment. She wanted to see him more than ever.

"Markus..."

That was when Derick had woken and gazed at her with such coldness that Odesa had never encountered before. This was not the same Derick she knew in the past.

"He is dead and if not. I will kill him."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!