Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

a part of “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

When trapped in a universe where worlds were made from the mind of a insanely wicked girl, when forced to play a game that forces the very evil down inside to take action, when the very evil deeds you make are your only escape. What do you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Ah, I see what you did there. ;]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Okay, I am done!

Had to reset the app like three times but....

Done c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:17 pm

App? As in I've got an app for that? o.O

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:22 pm

App as in Application for my OC -.-

I find it weird that at least one person in every single one of the Roleplays I'm in connects to another I know, for instance, Teacup knows Beach from another roleplay.

And....

"I lost my virginity, may I have yours?"

That is now my favorite quote ever. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

That's a quote for one of my characters :DDD
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Whoops, forgot to accept your character xD

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Welcome FamishedPants to the Dead System

Your player Zachary Ackers has been received and accepted into the game. Do take care of your character for no one else will. Please enjoy...

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:46 pm

YAY, OKAY!
Sent in my character, hope he's all good. >_<
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Okay, I'm seeing some serious flaws with my character, and their in the other two characters, excluding our less-than-sane GM.

We've got Levi, who is a girl (plus 10 charm due to Zach's Chivalry) and also has a child back home.

Then we've got Benny, who is in fact a child.

I'm seeing an unpreferable ending for Zach in the future.

-.-

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I get it.

Teacup, let's team up. +w+
SURRENDER WHILE YOU CAN, FAMISH. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, YOUR DIGNITY IS AT STAKE.

*cackles in the background*

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 pm

xD Well, I don't mind having a dramatically sad ending for Levi... Though... it'll have to be for a good reason God Damnit!!! xD

Famish, ask if you can edit the history a little. I can imagine Levi being the slightest bit flirty with Zach in order to get around him xP She may not mean it, but hell she has the body xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 pm

The*Lucky*Teacup wrote:Famish, ask if you can edit the history a little

As in how?.....

And don't team up! DX How can he deal with that double team?! He'd have to pull a serious face-heel turn.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 pm

YOU IN THIS OR NOT, TEACUP? >:3

OHOHOH, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING MISTER.
e u e

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 pm

...Famish, I'm not being funny, but Imbecille's character is 9... he might need teaming up with someone xD

And so that you have more of a sob story which'll make people think, 'Oh yes, he deserves not to die.' ^-^

And yeah, okay Imecille ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Ok... I'll get to work on the bio....

If our lovely GM has any problems, she can fuck offtell me c:

I feel screwed. GM assist Zachary for......................randomness?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 pm

YESSSSSS.

Guess who's getting some D tonight~

And when I mean D, I mean DEATTTTHHH.
*hardcore metal music playing in the background*

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Famish, maybe everyone will team up in one big... I was gonna say orgy, but that's definitely not the right word....

Gang maybe?

Nope... One big... *sigh* Nvm, ignore this T_T

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Wait, but his family died in a plane crash. o _ o
That's a pretty big sob story, right?

EDIT: I would imagine the players would be reluctant to kill each other, until forced to. It's inhumane, bro. We probably will all team up at some point.

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm

The*Lucky*Teacup wrote:Famish, maybe everyone will team up in one big... I was gonna say orgy, but that's definitely not the right word....

Gang maybe?

Nope... One big... *sigh* Nvm, ignore this T_T

Hey Toxica! Since there technically isn't any actual Romance, would this be ok? c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Somehow, adding the fact that his sister didn't die in the crash makes it more sad, because he's the only family she has got.

IE edited. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!