Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

a part of “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

When trapped in a universe where worlds were made from the mind of a insanely wicked girl, when forced to play a game that forces the very evil down inside to take action, when the very evil deeds you make are your only escape. What do you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am

Imbecile, don't rush yourself get some rest enjoy the weekend I know I am just post whenever you're ready. =]
Also, I did not have that intro in mind as well it kinda just came to me I'm just glad something came to me lol.

Lucky don't put yourself down you did a hell of a job with that intro. Actually, you set a great example of how the first post should be like and to be honest I don't expect a whole wall of text I like detail but I want this story to progress so getting to the point with your post is key. Also, I kinda get giddy when it comes to the first post from the roleplayers.

By the way, you did a great job with your first post as well Famished. =]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 am

I thought my post was too long that's why I was a bit of a downer on it... But then again, most first posts need to be that long usually... Oh boy, can't wait to get going properly :DDDDDDDDD
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Lol, love the excitement I'm pretty sure your you'll get what you want tomorrowzzz. =]

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Posted and your player can continue the conversation with the game master she has not left the group just yet. =]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 am

Gahh, I know it's seriously late but welp, I posted. =w=
I don't quite actually know how managed to write so much, it wasn't suppose to be so long. @~@
But, yay! Let's get rolling~

o-o
Damn, I thought the players were just randomly scattered over the world.
Not beside each other. Orz
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 am

Lol, no worries at least you didn't have your character out and say why he's alone or something to that extent. Unless I overlooked something? O.O

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 am

Okay, with my latest post all the players know as much as you knew about the game when you first read the introduction tab.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Welcome KAIRNE to the Dead System

Your player Desrow Sendall has been received and accepted into the game. Do take care of your character for no one else will. Please enjoy...

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairne on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Sweet! so am I in queue or in the actually game?

Kairne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 pm

You're in the game, just post your intro, similar to the others and the game master shall tend to your player.
By the way welcome. =D

Edit: Famished I hate and love your post. I love it because it got me to laugh a couple times, but I hate it because now I kinda feel bad for him and his sister. In other words, good job. xD

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:19 am

Good, good! That's what it was supposed to do. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairne on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 am

Thanks! Sorry I normally post sooner than this but with the Turkey day tommorrow I was busy all day, whipping up a post right now so it should be up soon. Thanks for accepting me! ^.^

Kairne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:51 pm

LOL

Zach has a fan.

I'll respond WAY later today most likely, given that it's Turkey day and whatnot. But if you can, Sexica, you can post. Either way is good. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 pm

No problem Kairne it's thanksgiving no need to go out your way to get a post up. You are more than welcome to the group and happy thanksgiving. =]

Lmao, nearly forgot about that nickname. xD
But it's a-okay I'll wait for your post, so go ahead and enjoy your turkey day. ;]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairne on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha

What can I say? Desrow loves him some fights.

And Sexica? That's a hilariously awesome nickname.

Happy Thanksgiving for all by the way.

Kairne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Awe, people are ganging up on a poor little wittle girl, shame on yah. ;]
Yeah, there was a pervy moment resulting in me getting the nickname Sexica, I like it actually. =]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairne on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am

Hey, where is everyone?

Kairne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 am

Waiting on Sexica. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 am

Still Alive & Accepting

Sorry for the wait everyone, I was waiting for Lucky to post but at some point I decided to take a break which turned out to be nearly a month break (Or was it actually longer). Anyways,as you can see I have a problem with keeping track of time even though it has been like a month since my last post it actually only felt like a week sorry about that. Yeah I know it's a shitty excuse but it's all I've got and to be honest I don't expect you to accept it. If you're still hanging on I'll be posting today it shall get the game moving, explain Levi's disappearance, and leave room for people to join.

Well, off to multitask... the joy. -_-

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 am

Oh wow, sorry for dissapearance. Schoolwork, deadlines, and then Christmas is a horrible excuse, I know, but it's the only explanation I can give. Sorry. Heh, I'll leave this roleplay for someone more reliable though. ^-^ have fun!

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!