Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

a part of “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

When trapped in a universe where worlds were made from the mind of a insanely wicked girl, when forced to play a game that forces the very evil down inside to take action, when the very evil deeds you make are your only escape. What do you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 pm

WOOO :D

Now it'll be sad if anyone dies ^-^
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:48 pm

I can fuck off?! How dare you I shall unleash all the wrath on the dead System on your soul! ;]
By the way thanks for labeling me as less-than-sane, oh wait was that a compliment or insult? Then again I don't give a damn. >=D
As for the history editing it's a-okay with me.

*Noticies Imbecile's character* Ohh, I'm getting a female hard on, on the endless ways I can torment this kid. MUAHAHAHAHAHA... too much? >.> (Well, good then) ;]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm

*Protects Bennie*
NO, DON'T TOUCH HIM! >:(

Can I have one of those really cool introduction thingys pretty please. o w o
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

A female hard-on? I'm not sure what that is, could you show me? ;)

Anywho, we shall see how sick and twisted an RP can be.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Welcome Imbecile to the Dead System

Your player Bennie Dewhurst has been received and accepted into the game. Do take care of your character for no one else will. Please enjoy...

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Imbecile your wish is my command, you wanted an introduction you get an introduction. =]

Lmao, FamishedPants more like PervyPants. Then again I did start this so I should be the perv...
Would I get an awesome name like Sexica? =O

Edit: I don't know Famished I can go quite far off the deep end and your characters simply fuel the flames. ;]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Toxica wrote:Lmao, FamishedPants more like PervyPants.

I guess you didn't realize that I don't have to change my name for it to have sexual meaning. c:

Toxica wrote:Would I get an awesome name like Sexica? =O

Sounds... interesting. Yes. You can have an awesome name like that. Are you spanish, by chance? You could be Sexican if you want.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Lmao, Smexican? You know what I'll take it even though I'm not Spanish xD
Nah, I'll stick with Sexica damn now I wanna change my username lol, thanks Famished xD

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

Ok, Sexica. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm

@ Toxica: AWW YIIISSSS. Thanks~! @u@ It's so cool.

Do you want to PM those who have reserved but haven't made characters?
Cuz I'm really excited to beat up Famished start the game~ e u e

EDIT: Is it just me, but has the picture in the first post of this thread changed? o ______ o

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah you're right I was planning on PMing them today until I forgot, thanks for reminding me now off to my mission.

By the way it's just you. xD

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey, is this rp still going ahead? Don't want it to die before it's started :(

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah, we've waited long enough. Due to the inactivity of the two in queue I will label them inactive and simply commence the roleplay, just gimme some time to make the introductions.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 am

Okay... Yay!

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorry it's taking me forever to post the introduction but I just got L.A. Noire and have been distracted, I know shame on me. >.<
But I am working on it at the moment and almost done. =]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Let the Games Begin

Introduction post have been posted. All roleplayers with their names in green within "The Players" section have been accepted within the roleplay resulting in them reserving the right to commence posting within the IC. Try your best not to die, too soon...

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Toxica wrote:Sorry it's taking me forever to post the introduction but I just got L.A. Noire and have been distracted, I know shame on me. >.<
But I am working on it at the moment and almost done. =]

L.A Noire? Pretty good game. Long too.

As for post.... hmm, gimme till later tonight or probably tomorrow. Today's a busy day. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Really? Goooood, I really like busting people's chops who would have guessed being a detective would be so fun lol.

Oh no problemo I'm patient or at least I like to believe that lol.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 pm

@ Toxica: No problem.
Ahh. Yeah, that was my bad. == The iPad cuts off a part of it, so I don't see that "Your time is up" part. =w=

AND YAYYY IT'S STARTINGG!
I read the introduction, I certainly wasn't expecting that starter world. XD
I'll make sure to make a post tommorow or the day after~!I don't have any time today and I'm tired. Orz

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Ahhhhh apologies for the pretty crappy first post >.<

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!