Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

She was suprised by this, she had thought he'd never do this, she thought she'd have to make the first move, she wrapped her pale, white arms around his neck, turning to face him, leaning up, parting her lips. Wondering if he'd be the one to close the distance.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Markus leant down closing the gap between them he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as they kissed. Had he actually found someone after a long wait of being alone he had finnaly found someone.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

She was so happy and suprised, mostly happy, she hadn't been this close to anyone in she thought for a breif second about 100 years. She didn't know what was going to happen, for once in her life she didn't have a plan, and she had thought she'd freak out, but she found comfort in not knowing anything. She opened her eyes as they kissed, and found all the answers written on his face and smiled benieth the kiss.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Markus pulled away slowly he smiled, sitting down on the sofa taking her with him. " can i offer you some blood, i have a bagged store room or you can have some of mine" He said calmly kissing her neck softly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 pm

She smiled, and breathed deeply. "I'm fine thanks" she said enjoying the moment which she thought would probably be there last, she had a bad haunting thought, 'what if he doesn't want me?' she thought then felt sad that she had thought it.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Markus smiled cupping her face in his hands kissing her softly not as long as the first kiss but it was simple. Wrapping his arm around her he smiled to himself.

((and i have to go i'll see you tomorow))

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

She felt all doubt leave her body, soul and mind, and trusted her heart which was asking 'Could he be the one?' She smiled back at him, and kissed him back, holding a little bit back, maybe holding back as much as she had in that first kiss.

(Alright see you tomorrow)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:43 am

Markus ran his hand over her shoulder lightly with his fingertips, he reclinded into the sofa relaxed and content.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am

She smiled, and didn't know what to say. "That was...amazing" she said running her hand through her hair.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ghd118 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am

GHD, GHD Hair Straighteners, GHD Hair Discount Shop
GHD-GHD Hair Straighteners,Cheap GHD Straightenersshop online for ghd stylers.GHD Mini Styler,Kiss GHD,Pure White GHD,Purple GHD, Gold GHD,Pure Black,GHD Pink,GHD Black,GHD GHD Rare.
www.ghdline.com
www.uggscom.com

ghd118
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 am

Markus laughed lightly ~"Glad you think so" he responded he continued doing this as she liked it, hsi free hand rested on her leg hoping she wouldn't mind.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:20 pm

She smiled, not sure if his words had only one meaning, and wondering if they had a future together, she leaned back against him. "You don't mind do you?" She asked, "me being like this?" she added holding a breath which she didn't need, she just hoped he didn't mind.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 pm

"No, of course not" Markus replied wrapping of his arms around her stomach. Kissing her neck softly "do you think we'd be doing this now if i wanted it to go somewhere between us?"he said in mid kisses inhaling her scent she smelt so beautifull, and looked just as.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:38 pm

She smiled, and felt her heart sink, she had almost forgotten she had one. "True" she said giving a slight purr as he kissed her neck. She smiled again, enjoying this, sinking in the moment.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Markus sighed lightly resting his head on her shoulder he stroked her shoulder softly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 pm

She smiled, and rested her head on his. She licked her fang and ran her toung along the top of her teeth. "What's wrong Markus?" She asked in her hony-sweet voice, stroaking his hair.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

"Nothing Kirsten, just thinking about things that's all" Markus replied honestly enjoying the feeling of her stroking his hair. "That feel nice" he commented kissing her shoulder.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:01 pm

She smiled, "thinking about?" She asked, still stroaking his hair as he kissed her shoulder, if she were human she'd have a shiver go down her spine.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 pm

"Me.You. The half-Human in my guest room. Just things really" he admited closing his eyes still enjoying the feeling of kirsten's hand running through his hair it needed cutting the back was too long but the front was just the right length.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:23 pm

She smiled, and nodded, as she kept stroaking his hair, "ah, yes I forgot about the half-human" she said with a slight smile, she was really into him, she hadn't felt like this in forever it seemed, the only male she was close to was her half dog-half vampire, she had saved him from dieing and he felt closer to her, she listened as a howl ripped through the silence, "ah Skillet" she said in a low whisper, "things lost with out me" she said whistling, as the dog came in somehow. Skillet slauntered over to his master and jumped up in their laps. "Sorry he's a jelous little creature" she said as she reached over with her free hand and scratched it's ear. "Skillet say hi to your other master...I guess" she said as Skillet looked at Markus

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!