Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:34 pm

"Hello" Markus replied stroking the dog on the head softly.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Skillet licked his fingers and made a content noise, and looked into both of their eyes and licked their faces like a puppy. "Skillet" she said laughing a soft little, laugh that was like a little girls laugh after being tickled.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

"ew, well that was something i didn't plan on doing today. But neither was this really" Markus said Whiping his face, kissing Kirsten's cheek he smiled.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:01 pm

She smiled, "Yeah, this wasn't in my plans either, actualy I was planning on wreaking havoic on innocent people." She said with a smile, Skillet made a little face that puppies in trouble make, he whimpered. She rubbed his head and kissed his nose. "I'm not mad at you Skillet. I don't think Markus is either" she said as her smile reached her eyes, she hadn't smiled that big in a long time, and she noticed Markus hadn't really seen her smile reach her eyes, until now, she remembered a memory of her; cold, heartless, witch of a mother who hated everything and never smiled, then one day she saw Kirsten smile, and she smiled, and said the nicest thing to her daughter 'I love you'. She had said that from her death bed, Kirsten's smile faded as she remembered this sad memory.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 am

"you okay, you seem upset" Markus asked softly giving her a conforting hug. He didn't like to see people upset especially those he cared about.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 am

"I'm better now, just remembered something from my past" she said with a smile as he hugged her feeling comfort from him

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm

(Pulling it up)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

"Well that's behind you, you can't let it pull you down, i think i'm going to go to bed you comin'?" he asked standing up slowly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 pm

"True, and yeah I guess so." She said getting up so that he could go. Skillet went to the couch. "Well move over Skillet" she said laying down on the couch, "goodnight Markus" she said laying down making herself comftorble.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Markus laughed lightly "i didn't mean you sleep on the couch, my bed's big enough for both of us.." he paused his face scrunching up slightly in embarasment "that did come out wrong, but your quite welcome to if you like" he smiled again leaving quickly, walking upstairs to his bedroom leaving the door open for Kirsten if she wished to follow. Taking of his shirt he climbed into the bed scratching his head sleepily.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Kirsten smiled, got up, and followed him, walking him, and saw him take off his shirt, she felt her face flush with embarassment. She smiled, and climbed into bed, and got commfy. "Thanks, I don't remember the last time I slept in a bed" she said with a smile. "Hang on, let me go grab my bag real quick" she said getting up, and walking down Skillet had brought her bag with him, she went to the bathroom, and changed into a tank-top and short-shorts, she walked back up the stairs, and crawled back into bed.

(I saw your old signatures, I like the second one. They made perfect sense to me)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 am

(Thanks i've had them for a while the second one is from a show on YouTube called "Demyx Time" its made of awesome)

Markus smiled as she climbed into the bed then left quickly to go change. When she returned he kissed her softly, his hand lightly placed on her shoulder. "Glad you like it then" he commented sinking down into the cover he fell asleep quickly.

-Time Skip a week -

Markus walked downstairs slowly rubbing his eyes. Passing the living room he paused as something, or rather someone asleep on the couch. Growling lightly as he recognised that heap on his couch he pulled them up sharply snarling "What are you doing here?!" he hissed baring his fangs "sorry brother i needed a place to stay surely you of all people can allow family. " the younder vampire returned in a relaxed tone. "I help family. Not traitors" "me a traitor? you made it sound like its a bad thing" Markus hissed throwing the vampire to the floor with ease. "get out Aiden or i will throw you out!" he hissed again pressing his foot on Aiden's throat.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Kirsten was still asleep upstairs, she was fast asleep, and didn't like to be disturbed when she's in a deep sleep. She heard Markus's voice and was still half dressed, she walked downstairs, "Markus is everything alright hun?" She asked comming downstairs in her short shorts and tank-top.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

"Yeah every fine, just getting rid of my scumbag of a brother" Markus said pulling Aiden up by the scruff of his shirt by one hand.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Kirsten could sense he was upset. "Okay, Markus I'm going back upstairs, to bed" she said as she left gracefuly.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 pm

"'kay Babe" Markus replied his eyes burning into Aidens skull "Now tell me what your doing here?" He pushed Aiden into the wall squeezing his throat " i have a message for you, from Seline.." He paused to let the word sink in Markus looked down briefly he hadn't thought about his past for a long while. "What does she want?" "She's asking for you she wants you to return to the manor, to say." "How do you know what she said?" "she told me herself, she didn't want to leave the Lycans are unhappy with her for killing their youngest, she'll give you three days to decide" "I'm not going i'm happy here, with Kirsten i've moved on and so should you. So get out of my house!" Markus growed opening the front door pushing Aiden out of it. " come back in three days if you must but the answer will stay" he called front the front door "you can't deny the bond of the master and the slave, the same bond that you and Seline share markus!" Aiden replied sharply walking away into the darkness.

Shutting the door he walked back upstairs climbing back into the bed wrapping his arm around Kirsten.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Kirsten could sense how upset he was, she started stroaking his hair, "you okay?" She asked still stroaking his hair. She kissed one of his arms, that was wrapped around her, her lips resting on his arm, he seemed so fragial, so lost in thought, "this isn't like you, looking so fragial" she said kissing his arm again.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 am

Markus's skin tingled at Kirsten's kisses. "I know but i'll be fine, really." He replied softly kissing her neck in return for her kisses. "It's just that my old master wants me to return to her home, i've been given three days to decide wether to leave or not. But i'd rather be with you" his voice trailed off, he felt like some blood at the moment more or less like a pick me up or an instant sugar high to perk him back up to his usuall self.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm

As if reading his mind Kirsten pulled out a bottle with blood, and handed it to him, and rested the back of her head on his chest.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 am

Markus smiled lightly taking the bottle and opened it allowing the metalic smell of the blood fill his nostrils drinking half of it placing the bottle on the bedside table. Kissing Kirsten's neck and shoulder softly his hands lightly stroking her stomach and sides.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!