Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

She grabbed her purse on the way out still in her jeans and tee-shirt, she pulled her hair up in a high pony tail. She saw him smile and felt at ease. "I like it better when you smile" she said, and pulled herself closer to him still holding his hand.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:13 pm

" i'll have to do it more often then" he replied.

- half an hour later-

It didn't take them long to get into town it seemed that both Markus and Kirstten were fast walkers. "So where do you want to go first?"
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm

"Well I need clothes" she said with a smile, and rested her head on Markus's shoulder still walking.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 pm

"Then we'll get clothes then" Markus replied kissing the top of her head lightly. Turning into a large clothing store they walked past the mens section then the childrens untill they finnaly came to the womens section " so pick out whatever you want and i'll pay for it unless you see something you really like" Markus explained looking around at all the clothes.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

"I got money, I'll pay" she said she didn't like to use other peoples money no matter what, she picked up a pair of skinny jeans off the clearence rack, 5bucks, she was impressed they were her size too, she picked out two pairs of shorts, and five graphic tee's. One said 'my boyfriends a vampire' no one knew how true that comment was. Another said 'I kissed a vampire and liked it', and another said 'only a vampire can love you forever' the others were just song lyrics, she showed Markus the three shirts she was smiling as she held them up.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 am

"Oh yes very tastefull" Markus commented putting on a posher tone of voice, smilling he leant on a clothes rack he looked around the store his eyes fixating on a gold chain with an intricate glass rose. He smiled again and idea forming in his mind.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Kirsten had chosen what she wanted, and got her home-made wallet out, pulled out a credit card "i'm gonna check out" she said walking to the cash regester.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

"Ok then i'll catch you up in a sec" Markus replied watching her leave before heading over to the jewllers purchasing the gold rose necklace having it wrapped and placed in a box he smiled to himself. Putting the box in one of the many trench coat pokects he caught up with Kirsten as she was just finishing buying her items. He wrapped his arms around her from behind pulling her close to him "Happy with your purchase?" he said softly as the chasier put her clothes in a bag.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Kirsten stood in line smiling at the cashier being nice, as she bagged her clothes, Markus came up behind her and hugged her, she purred lightly in his ear, "yes I am" she said and kissed his cheek lightly.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm

"Good, come on we should go to the butchers to get skillet some meat or something" Markus said taking her hand lightly leading her out of the store. He looked up at the sky as dark clouds ather slowly "looks like rain" he commented he didn't mind the rain actually it soothed him.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm

"Yeah Skillet'll like that" she said and put her arm around his waist she too looked up, "good, I actualy like the rain, I don't know theres something about it that just kinda soothes me" she confessed, as memorys of her child hood fled into her mind.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 am

"Me too, well walk slowly then" Markus said putting his arm round her shoulder he walked slowly pausing a few minutes after to pick up a large shoulder of meat from the butchers.

[i]Markus...[i/]

Markus closed his eyes pausing as they walked. Looking around slowly Markus sniffed as an all to familiar voice played in his mind.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Kirsten slid her arm around his waist and smiled, "alright i'll slow down for you" she said playfuly.

She felt his uneasyness, and paused with him, "hun whats wrong?" she asked, worry tinted her normaly calm voice.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm

"Nothing...it's fine" he lied he didn't know what was wrong perhaps he would feel better later on. Part of him knew that Seline was trying to get through to him telepathically to get him to come running back to her. But he wasn't going to give in that easily.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 pm

"We need to talk Markus." she said letting out a breath she had been holding back. She could tell something was on his mind, and it was getting to her emotionaly, not just because she was over sensitive to everything because of her being a vampire and all.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 01, 2010 6:57 am

"Look, i'm fine ok, Seline she's just trying to get through to me using her mind, she using past memories to break me down and get me back to her. But i'm not going to go back and i plan to tell her when we going in two days time" Markus explained calmly trying not to worry her.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 am

"Okay but if you ever want to talk i'm here okay" she said raising her eye brow and looking up at him.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 am

"Yeah i know" Markus said pulling her into a hug something that he needed. "Come on lets gets back, i don't want to get too wet regardless that we can't get colds and i have something for you.." his voice trailed off misteriously, kissing the top of her head softly. They walked slowly back the rain bouncing of them lightly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 01, 2010 9:52 am

"Okay babe lets go" she said and hugged him back tightly, it seemed he needed one. She smiled, and rolled her eyes. Her left arm stayed around his waist as they walked. A happy song played in her head, she hummed softly along to it.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 01, 2010 10:14 am

markus opend the door letting Kirsten in first taking off his trench coat his smiled lightly as he took out the box with her present in it. Walking up to kirsten speaking softly "this is for you, i think you'll really like it" he said sitting down in front of her holding the box out for her to take.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!