Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 pm

She smiled, "better?" She asked refering to the bottle, "mm that feels nice" she said with a smile, and burrowed her head deeper into his shoulder.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 pm

"mmm much better, and it's supposed to" he replied pausing from a moment to shift his possition. Kissing her neck again he relaxed into the bed, "would you cut my hair for me it's getting a bit long for me to manage it" he asked softly sniffing her neck, she smelt so nice.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 pm

She laughed at his request, "sure, i'd love to" she said with a smile, grabbing a pair of sissors, putting a towel under his head, and gently pushed him forward so she had easy access to the back of his head, she paused, "how short do you want it?" She asked with a smile.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm

"Erm pretty short but i like the length on my fringe at the front so do what you like i suppose" Markus explained partially allowing her to do what she wished.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:41 pm

She cut it as short as he said, still leaving a little bit so that it covers his ears on the sides, and the top of his neck, "is that good?" She asked taking a picture of it with her camera phone, and showing him the picture.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:57 pm

"Yeah that's perfect thanks" Markus said after taking her phone and looking at it, handing it back to her he stood up slowly " you'll have to let me do something for you..buy you something perhaps?" he asked raising an eyebrow while brushing off ecsess hair from his shoulders.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:03 pm

"No prob. And I guess you can if you want to. But I wanna come with you, I need to buy some clothes as well" she said getting up and picking up her favorite shirt and jeans, her favorite skinny jeans and favorite tee-shirt.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:09 pm

"Sure we'll go tomorow town's not far from here, i have a feeling that human you turned it dead she would have risen by now but she hasn't" Markus spoke softly Putting on a clean shirt since he wasn't really dressed. "I'll let you sleep now" he added kissing her softly on the lips caressing her cheek.

((have to go see you tomorow))

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 pm

"Okay then let me change into p.js, be back in a sec" she said kissing him back softly, then getting up and changing. She got back, and shook her head, "you're right I think she is dead" she whispered then kissed him softly and snuggled under the covers, with him by her side she felt at peace, she felt safe from harm.
(Alright, I'll be here like after 12pm...)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 am

Markus smiled closing his eyes and too falling asleep.

- Several hour later-

Markus groaned lightly sitting up from the bed, rubbing his eyes quickly he got out of the bed walking down into the kitchen making a hot meal of spagetti and tomatoe sauce, he did feed of human blood but did like to indulgde in actuall food from time to time. Scratching Skillet's head he smiled " we'll i don't have any dog food but i may have some mince meat i can give you.." his voice trailed off as he stirred the pasta.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 am

Skillet liked having his head rubbed, Kirsten stirred but didn't wake, Skillet dropped a ball at Markus's feet and licked his hand, Kirsten was lost in dreams, good dreams for once. When the sunlight got to be too much her eyes drifted open lightly like a butterflys wings. She got up and stretched, then walked downstairs and smelt food, Skillet heard Kirsten come down the stairs and ran to her, jumping on her, not making her move at all, she knew how to hold her ground.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Markus peered around the corner of the kitchen as he heard a thump by the stairs " you okay down there" he asked trying not to laugh. " I'm dishing up some food do you want some?" he added from the kitchen.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 am

"Sure, and yeah Skillet just attacked me" she called walking into the kitchen, she looked at Skillet, "hey boy I think I smell an injured rabbit near by, go get it" she comanded and let him outside.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Markus dished up to plate of spagetti drenched in the bloodstained sauce placing one in front of Kirsten the other plate next to her. Sitting down he salted the meal and began to eat still thinking about what to do about going to his past masters house.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Kirsten sat across from him at the table, knowing something was wrong, "whats wrong?" She asked, crossing her legs under the table. It felt so weird being a vampire but acting human.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm

" Nothing really, i'm just trying to work out what i'm going to do about my 'master' she's...a very powerfull vampire" Markus explained pausing to have a drink of water and take another forkfull of spagetti, swallowing that he continued " now i know that if i don't go and confront her she will make me go to her" he added.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 pm

"Well I'll come with you, if you want me to" she said and took a bite of the food, and saw Skillet eating a rabbit in the yard, she got up and grabbed a bottle from her bag and took one out and walked back to the table and drank some of the blood, her eyes going from black to red to gold as she drank.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Markus nodded to her slowly, watching her leave he could smell the rabbit blood the the smell of bottled blood. Slowly finishing off the meal he scraped his leftovers in the bin drinking the rest of his water. He got the rest of the pasta that he had made into a tupaware tub leaving it on the side for it too cool before he put it into the refridgerator.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 pm

She offered Markus some, "come on lets go shopping, get your mind off this" she said sweetly, moving to his side, touching the tupaware and it cooled instantly at her touch, that was one of her abilitys, she could burn things or cool them off. She put it in the fridge and waited for an answer, it killed her inside to see him this way. She wished there was something she could do to help, so she decided to go shopping. That always cheered her up.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Markus smiled "okay then" He grabbed his deep brown fabric trench coat from the coat rack he slipped it on. Picking up his wallet and his keys he smiled lightly at Kirsten taking her hand and walking out of the door.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!