Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

a part of “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by Ianbus.

Fairy Tail may be the number one guild in Fiore, but overseas in the land of Ebel, Golden Leo is the guild to be in! Follow the adventures of the many guild members in this colorful and adventurous RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 am

I think you'll be fine, Tigeress, you haven't said anything unreasonable =)

I can fully understand the gaps for conversation going unnoticed being frustrating for you - I'll gladly help get some talk going between characters if mine ends up near yours ^^

Most likely, the other players thought your open-ended paragraphs were personal thought or reflection on the past, kinda private(ish) and didn't want to intrude on Tai's private moment, not realizing it as an opening for conversation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 am

Thank you tigress. I was in the middle of a large courtyard so hopefully the fire won't spread. (Oh yeah, pitch is a type of tar XD)

I'll try to read better in the future, I did just skim through a few posts so I'm sorry if I missed something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 am

Side note: The image for the tar behemoth isn't showing

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 am

@ Tigress: Yeah, uhm... About me ignore parts of your post, it happened I just read the post, then a bit later started to post, forgive me that I didn't remember to play in on the conversation. That I didn't go in on the we can't hold them here, the first time you mentioned Kallas in your post you said:

the one they called "Kalas"

So I figured that she didn't know him well, and obviously wasn't aware of his fighting capabilities. In Kalas history the first time he picks up a sword he takes a heavy claymore( probably the worst of all swords to start with) to arms and as an expert takes a group of kidnappers down only using the flat side of the blade. Then add a few years of training, custom made weaponary and you'd get one hell of a fighter. Yet your character said or rather thought:

The warrior had similar things throughout the course of her life, where her survivial depended on the person next to her, but these children.... they were not hard bitten soldiers or battle loving mercs that she had served with.

Kalas loves fighting, but only when it's for a good cause and that was definatly a good cause. He has taken down a group of armed kidnappers wilst wielding a weapon that he hadn't been trained to use. He is many times harder and powerfull than Tai thinks. Tai has based the we can't hold them wilst underestimating 1/3 of their 'army', it's like saying to your troops before they go to combat: I don't have any sort of faith in you guys, good luck and try not to die. And children? Kalas is 21 Tai is 26, does she think that it makes her an adult wilst Kalas still is a child? Or is that yet another indicator of lacking information?

Also all he did was holding them back by making shieldwall after shieldwall, basically a forward moving barrier that pushes anyone and anything that can't resist it back. Kalas has a magic of 6, those tar troopers have a 3 as their highest stat, so they couldn't resist and were pushed back.

In the end if you are still reading after these 'cruel' words, I didn't want to ignore your posts, but I played in the skin of Kalas and well made a rash move to hold the tar creatures back. Not that it in any way is a means to set my wrongs right. So for the future I'll read through the posts multiple times before posting, so these sort of situations don't occur anymore.

Side note:You haven't said anything that I would take as insulting or in any other way angering, so if they try to kick you out of this I'll fight their decision.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Wow... I didn't post for a day and look at everything that I missed....

I apologize if I cause any problems with my last post, Kallas... I was just trying to use the information that I had handy in a way that went with what my character was doing. I didn't know for sure whether your character was telepathic, but it was hinted at, so I went ahead and threw it in. I'll be sure to ask ahead of time about things like that from now on.

As for everyone else, I hope everything is worked out. We've got a really good rp going here, and I'd like to see things continue as long as possible. Seems like we all just need to communicate a bit more and maybe not write while we're tired, or skim over each others' posts lol. I've been guilty of both.
Sarcasm (sar-kas-im) noun - Intellect on the offensive.Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:21 am

Well actualy it was largly my fault, I said it was rumored and well you went from that. And actualy in the end it let me make some crazy voice in the sky, so it's kinda funny in a way.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

@ balmung: here's the link to the behemoth's image. http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-13/art/em-shadow-blot-concept2.jpg

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

? That link just shows a website homepage of some sort - is the picture somewhere in the gallery?

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 pm

??? Uhm, it's a direct link to the image. I used it a few times to check it and I always go directly to the image. It ends on .jpg so you should go directly to the image. So uhm yeah, strange. Also I want to say I too can't see the image directly in the post

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

??? - there's no image, the link just takes me to creativeuncut.com's homepage

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

@ Balmung: I found out the problem I think. Did you open it in a seperate window or tab? Since I get the same thing when I do that. If you just left click, or right click depending on your mouse setting( uhm, whichever doesn't give you an option menu), on the link it should open to the image.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Nope, tried just left-clicking it and tried using a new window, both just sent me to the homepage

Can you post the image here in the OOC?

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 pm

DM POWERS ACTIVATE:

*Flys aways then comes back, changes the link and flies away again*
Last edited by Iandak on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iandak
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

might want to fly back, i can't see the image, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am

Dunno why the pics acting weird. Im on my phone atm so i cant really do anything about it till i get to my comp after class. Until then type in "Shadow Blot Epic Mickey" in google and look at the most menacing one and thats what youre fighting lol :p

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm

k, i can see it now, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 am

That monster won't be much threat if it doesn't move soon - over a day of no movement, he might dry up, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 am

Bahahaha! Good point Balmung!,

Don't worry your lil' head now, im sure Tai's slow march will cause the creature to think she is mocking it, and it'll range down all terror upon us... out of boredom.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 am

Hopefully, xD

Though I find it ironic to b told not to worry my "lil" head about it when my character is the only one taller than yours, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Where is everyone!? Lol

Post, people!!

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!