Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

a part of “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by Ianbus.

Fairy Tail may be the number one guild in Fiore, but overseas in the land of Ebel, Golden Leo is the guild to be in! Follow the adventures of the many guild members in this colorful and adventurous RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

I posted, I am sorry it took me so long to get to it, life is not fun when your sick :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 pm

No worries, Nanase. Everyone here knows how much it sucks to be sick.

Hope you feel better soon
Sarcasm (sar-kas-im) noun - Intellect on the offensive.Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey, Angel!

Glad to see that you're looking into our RP! In a little while we'll be jumping to a 'checkpoint', so to speak, where it might be a bit harder to introduce your character into the story until the end of this arc, so if you wanna be able to ease yourself in, it would be advised to get your character in soon!

-Catbus of Ianbus

On a side note, Nanase, hope you get well soon.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 am

Hey... She uses a variety of martial arts, Tai Chi may be a martial art but it's much more like yoga. It is for relaxing the body and spirit, strengthening all parts of the body and developing good inner balance. It is extremely helpful for Tanya's grace like moves and for her agility but it is is not really a fighting art. Her actual attacks would be a combined mix of several different forms of martial arts.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

Sorry I crashed out in the middle of our match, Nanase. We can finish it today

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Yeah, we actually had Elch send you and Blitz to be with the lonely Inekin, but I'd actually like to see you at least wrap up the fight. Its quite good :-P

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 pm

No worries Kuro.

I wanted to break them up at least temporarily as well. It was midnight for me and I am coming down wth a cold. Sucks, I had gone to bed at 7:00 then was like OMG AMERICAN IDOL and watched that till 9 and then I was like OMG I'm in the middle of a post...

and then stayed up till midnight again XD

I am going to get the flu at this rate or something :(

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

I have to apologise to you guys, I couldn't post much today and still having trouble with it. My computer has finally died, completely. Its done and i'll have to look into buyin' a new one. As such, Im using my PS3 as a way to connect to the internet, which nearly doubles the time of trying to write a post. Will try to keep up, and I got tax returns coming eventually soooo a new computer may not be out of picture, but probaly won't have the money till late febuary... As for Tanya's style, it does seem rather heavy on chinese based martial arts :) but from what I can tell lacks the simple practical nature (even her "dominate" weapon is more so designed for grace than lethality).

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 pm

We'll make out way over to Inekin asap. Tiir's just having a Zaraki Kenpachi moment lol.

Btw Nanase, I apologize for missing the part about her kicking at him last night. I was half asleep at the time. Thanks for working that out for me :)

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:52 am

Hey everybody.....
It's Catbus......

Just thought you should know that tonight I was gonna have the post that advances the plot up....
It was beautiful.....1000 words, detailed, amazing, beautiful.....
Make sure when you wish to capitalize W, you hit Shift+W, not Ctrl+W by accident.....That WILL close your tab....and not save your work....... I WAS SERIOUSLY ON THE LAST SENTENCE

I'm gonna have to recreate the post, but it's hitting 1:00am right now and I have class on the morning. I'll get it done by tomorrow afternoon, so tie up any loose ends you might have.

I should also mention that I'm going to be busy this weekend, but please continue to RP away. Iandak will still be here looking after things and I should be able to pop in maybe once a day or so.

Have a good weekend guys.......I'm gonna go to bed........y'know, be depressed and whatnot TT^TT

-The emotionally broken Catbus

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 am

Aww, poor Catbus, I'm sure it was and will be an epic RP plot post =)

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 am

This is true Tigress, Tanya's style is a bit more acrobatic and graceful then any actual lethality...

but then again, there's a reason why she's targeting specific muscles and parts of the body. Though like before, she doesn't always hit her target (ex. She went to use a well placed kick and missed, settling instead for two simple cuts) but were she to connect that kick, She could have caused him a lot of pain, possibly a broken rib and pain coursing up his arm, weakening his ability to fight.

Yes, it's flashy, yes it's not terribly lethal, but it's not inefficient either.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

This is true Tanya, and grace, speed, and agility have its purposes. In unarmored conflicts and duels, expecially when fighting mages with long ranged attacks, it gives you, as more of a "pure combat" character a edge. Im curious how your character would handle a heavy armed juggernaught like myself though... even our characters philosphies are different :)

I'll try to post tonight guys, Im practicing how to use the PS3 and getting better at it. However, I can't seem to reply directly to the roleplay. Would somone mind me sending them my posts in Private Message and posting for me via copy/paste?

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Tigeress wrote:I'll try to post tonight guys, Im practicing how to use the PS3 and getting better at it. However, I can't seem to reply directly to the roleplay. Would somone mind me sending them my posts in Private Message and posting for me via copy/paste?

We wouldn't mind putting up your posts Tigeress feel free to send them to us.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

This is true Tigeress. She would have a lot more difficulty against a heavily armored and trained juggernaught such as yourself. However, Even the strongest suit of armor has small chinks that can be exploited and an unequaled weight that can be equaly exploited in combat.

ahh reminds me of a glorious scene from one of my favorites books.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

@Ianbus If it's oky with Nanase, once she gets her post up, you could have whatever you were planning interrupt our match. It'll give us something to play with later

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm

All right, catbus' bus got delayed so he will post sometime around 830ish, sorry for the delay people! :C

-Iandak

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Sorry it took so long, guys, but here it is!

I got caught up watching Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus XD

HAVE FUN KICKING BUTT

-The much more happy than last night Catbus

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Just waiting for Nanase to post. I'll meet up with Blitz and Inekin after we put our fight on hold

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Almost a day and a half with no posts - id post but i have to wait for the gambler or Tiir to respond my my character, and Tiir is waiting on Tanya - well, since i have 8 hours of work today, it's not so bad - though i hope it picks up a little speed during tuesday and wednesday, my days off work ^^

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!