Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of the Divine Light {ooc/signups}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guardians of the Divine Light {ooc/signups}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm

The Story;

Without the Light all shall perish in enternal darkrness. Protect it. Follow it and save humanity. Four friends keep having the same dream every night and, at first think nothing of it, until one night when they see a shooting star. It crashes in the woods and what they find in the massive crater is a sleeping silver-haired girl. They take her back to one of their houses and let her rest. After days she awakens and along with her, all of their psychic and elemental powers. Each of them has control over one element and have one mental ability. The room is engulfed in a blinding white light and a man dressed in all gray tells them of a coming dark ruler who may take over the world and destroy all of mankind. He vanishes and with him the beautiful light.

Everything changed.

The world around them shifted completely into a grotesque shadow of what used to be. Earth, after the apocalypse. The sky is forever gray, buildings stand in ruins and there are few humans left to trust. Lurking around every corner are Shadows, the dark ruler's minions who devour everything they see. There are different, stronger versions of them all throughout the land. This is the Dark Ruler's world now and soon he will open a portal to Earth and destroy it, that is unless the strange girl with violet eyes and silver hair can stop him first. Together she and her four newly found guardians will travel through the world, facing many beast and deadly situations along the way, to the ruler's palace, where he waits to kill them all. They must be careful, deception is everywhere.

Will the world be saved? Or shrouded in eternal darkness?

The Rules;

-I am the GM of this roleplay, follow the rules and we won't have any problems ^^
-First off, violence is allowed and there will be a lot of it, this isn't for the weak of heart.
-Colorful language is allowed, but don't get carried away with it!
-Romance is allowed and of course encouraged, but this is mainly an action roleplay, remember that.
-One-liners will get you destroyed! Let's try and keep post around 300 words shall we?
-Grammatical mistakes happen, just don't have your post littered with errors.
-If you'll be leaving or going away for a while please inform me beforehand.
-Don't join, post once or twice, then leave! Life gets hectic, I know, but please try to post once every two days or more!
-This is a roleplay, enjoy yourself! ^^

The List;

Lead Girl: Reserved by XxXDreamstressXxX
Water Guardian: Reserved by Fantasygirl
Earth Guardian: Taken by Jaylee_93
Fire Guardian: Reserved by WhisperingEnvy
Air Guardian: Reserved by MilkHoney
Rebel 1: Reserved by MilkHoney
Rebel 2: Taken by PrettyLiar
Dark leader: Taken by Shanatos
Assassin 1: Reserved by Conquerer_Man
Assassin 2: (open)

Character Information;

Appearance;{picture and description}
Full Name;
Nicknames?
Gender;
Age;
Likes&Dislikes;{optional}
Personality;{atleast a paragraph}
Biography;{atleast a decent paragraph}
Psychic/Elemental Ability?
Weapon; {two max.}
Anything Else?

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Last edited by WhisperingEnvy on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Law of Lady Gaga:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance

Pm me for 1x1's! I'm bored outta my skull D:

School's started back, don't heckle me! I'll post when I can ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Guardians of the Divine Light {ooc/signups}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

A couple questions first.

1) Any particular elements you want in the dark ruler's backstory?
2) What kind of abilities should he have?

Pending answers, expect my sign-up profile to be posted here tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 am

So a few questions. What's the tech level we'll be dealing with here?

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Shanatos, there's nothing that's necessary for his history, as long as he's killed people to get to the top, you can add whatever you feel suits him best. And I thought it would be interesting if, since the main girl has the power of Light, the dark ruler had the power of Darkness, something along the lines of shadowmancy if you will, along with the enhanced physical abilities that his assassins have.

Conquerer_Man, I honestly hadn't put too much thought into technology, but as far as weaponry goes I was thinking nothing too fancy like lasers and such.

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Appearance;ImageImage
Black/ Green hair and eyes, normally wearing a school uniform or a t-shirt and shorts. When battling, she lets earth's plants dress her and has wings.

Full Name; Luxy Nakamura

Gender;Female

Age;17

Likes: Sleeping, meditating, animals, nature, fighting, running, being able to help others.

Dislikes: Partying, loud noises, hunting, cowards, liars, cheats, and meat. (vegetarian)

Personality: Outgoing, pretty, and popular, Luxy is one of those girls that knows everyone and fits in ANYwhere, but choses to be on her own. She enjoys her solitude and cares not for attention. She enjoys reading a good book, meditating on life, and practicing at martial arts and street fighting. Any free time that she has is used helping out animal shelters and spent trying to protect the forests and wildlife within in them. She believes in peace and happiness and is always loyal to those around her. She never backs out of what she says and she never pretends to be something she’s not. She is very trustworthy and very intune to how others feel.

Biography: Born to Akito and Naomi Nakamura and raised with three other siblings; Liam, Takashi, and Mio, Luxy has always had a strong sense of family and responsibility. Her brothers, Liam being twenty and Takashi being nineteen, were always into self defense and took martial arts classes. Takashi specialized in Tae Kwon Do and Liam specialized in Jujitsu. They both taught Luxy and Mio how to protect themselves, but advised them to use their skills only when in danger. Mio, sixteen, always taught Luxy how to appreciate life and admire the small things. To see life and happiness in everything. With these upbringings, Luxy decided that she would dedicate her life to helping others; no matter what the cost. As she aged, she kept up with her skills in fighting by taking martial arts class at school, and has maintained honor roll status. Her main goal in life is to see world peace.

Psychic/Elemental Ability; Earth abilities-Anything related to nature in itself/Telekinesis

Weapon; Two jagged daggers with flowing green ribbons on the end
Last edited by Jaylee_93 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
And all that stands between the souls release, this temporary flesh and bone...

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 am

The Dark Ruler

Full Name: Lord Blackwater

Nicknames: The King of Depths, The Sinking Emperor

Physical Description: Blackwater stands at 6’ 4” (193 cm) and weighs about 200 lbs. (90.7 kg) with a strong, wiry frame. His skin is coppery and scarred, like an old penny; he has red hair and narrow, burgundy eyes. He tends to dresses in fine clothes in shades of black and warm colors (which contrast with his watery affinity and cold personality), generally sporting a checker or argyle pattern. When acting in an official “dark lord” capacity, he dresses in a manner reminiscent of a Japanese shogun (ex.), and while travelling about he dresses similar to a 1920’s gangster style (ex.). Beneath his clothes he possesses elaborate full-body tattoos of sharks, the most notable being a mural of a shark’s jaws enclosing around the world on his back. Though he maintains an excellent level of hygiene and personal grooming, he is not prissy nor narcissistic about his appearance.

Dislikes: Cowards, people with no dreams or ambitions, people who enjoy inflicting pain on others without understanding pain themselves

Personality: Blackwater comes across instantly as shady and treacherous despite it outwardly friendly manner. Deep inside he is spiteful towards almost everyone and everything, a spite that has its roots in feelings of being an outsider and lack of any real joy or hope in his life. He is incredibly sadistic, delighting in the suffering of others, though it is preference not to torment people directly (considering direct physical torture to a restrained victim especially to be the height of inelegance), viewing it as ‘cheating’ as he would much rather revel in the suffering brought on by natural circumstances, or better yet, their own actions. His philosophy is that opposing people directly with torture and oppression will only serve to challenge them and make them grow stronger, but increasing their doubt in themselves and the world around them will make the weaker, and ultimately break them.

He also has a quirk in that he will not antagonize animals or very small children, though this is not out of any sense of morality or compassion, but rather because he feels it is pointless to inflict pain on those who cannot understand the true depths of what they are experiencing. If those around him commit such acts, however, he rarely goes out of his way to stop them, being utterly callous to the suffering of others. One thing he absolutely hates is seeing others taking undue enjoyment in self-indulgent forms of oppression, such as bullying or rape, as he feels their focus is too much on empowering the inflictor, as opposed to appreciating the despair of the victim for its own sake.

Blackwater takes a laid-back approach to tyranny; he is patient and willing to wait for the grand scheme to come together, at which time his casual demeanor will flip into matchless ruthlessness. A deceiver and manipulator who throws enemies off guard by treating them with politeness, he is always on the lookout for desperate and miserable souls to bring under his influence.
He is not wasteful towards his minions, treating cordially and even teasing them, unconcerned with an imposing, oppressive image (though some would argue this insincere friendliness only makes him more frightening). To those who become too careless around him, however, or towards serious enemies he is unswervingly brutal, and may make uncharacteristic outbursts of violent anger.
He can seem austere at times, completely shunning worldly pleasures, but this is actually because he is almost totally incapable of actually enjoying or understanding them. Also, despite being an insidious scoundrel and a manipulative bastard, he possesses more genuine courage and willpower than many heroes (in his mind, one cannot bear the burden of Absolute Despair without powerful dark dreams and the inner resolve to achieve them) and it is one of his greatest loves to taunt heroes who are inferior to him in this regard. Ironically, for all his ambition and determination to achieve greater heights, he only wishes to attain such a level in order to drive the world into the dust.

Biography: Very little is known about the early history of Timothy Blackwater. What is known is that he was raised from birth as a member of a vast criminal organization, of which Clan Blackwater was but one cadre of assassins. He was hailed as a genius from a young age, and became one of their most powerful and prolific agents by the age of nineteen, and even his peers began to believe he was a demon in the flesh. He eventually attracted the attention of the Dark Lord, who was at the time sweeping across the land with his legions, conquering nations left and right, forcing them to bow before his will and to worship him as a god. Timothy became his one of his most loyal supporters, helping him to bring the last few pockets of resistance to heel and preventing all would-be assassins from executing him. The Dark Lord never expected that his demise would come from his own right hand. After ten years of unerringly faithful service, on the eve of the Dark Lord’s self-coronation as God-Who-Walks-The-Earth, Timothy Blackwater murdered him in the middle of a self-aggrandizing speech, stealing his throne and crown for himself, saying only, “If he was a god, then I...am the devil.” However, unlike the previous Dark Lord who wanted only to rule the world and be worshipped by all beings, Blackwater desired to plunge the world into darkness and destruction, decimating the population and orchestrating mass devastation in order to bring about what he calls “Absolute Despair”. He wanted people to reach a point where they would first start killing themselves, and then abandon even suicide as a pointless act, resigning themselves to slowly become one with the dust. However, this was the last glimmer of motivation the people needed. Now faced with destruction rather than a mere loss of freedom, the people renewed their resistance against the new Dark Lord’s armies. Unfortunately for them, their revitalized war effort hasn’t been doing well enough...

Powers:
Elemental Ability: Aptly enough, Blackwater possesses the elemental power of water, however, it has evolved considerably since his ascension. His power reflects the cold, lightless depths of the oceanic abyss, and includes powers of gravity (that which pulls down), and pressure (that which pushes down) associating with the crushing deep.
Psychic Power: Telepathy (at its strongest against dreaming targets)
Enhanced Physical Abilities

Weapon: Urumi for melee, Sniper rifle/crossbow for ranged

Skills: From his assassin training, Blackwater is an excellent martial artist and a master of such arts as stealth, disguise, and infiltration. This expertise is also the reason he has hitherto been impossible to assassinate, as he knows what to expect. He is also knowledgeable about military strategy, sailing, and engineering from his days of commanding sappers and navies for the previous Dark Lord.

Theme Song: “King Zero” by Drowning Pool

Let me know if there's anything you'd like tweaked or added.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Holy crap that's good...I'm glad you chose the dark leader Shantos. haha

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

@.@ Wow, that's amazing! He's even better than I imagined.

Jaylee you're accepted too! I'll probably have my profile up today or tomorrow!

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrettyLiar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Can I be rebel number 2? If so I'll start working on a profile.
Live,Love,Laugh,my favorite 3 l's<3<3<3<3

PrettyLiar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Sorry I haven't got my sheet up yet. I've been busy with lots. I'll try and start working on it soon.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm

You sure can! I'll go ahead and reserve the spot for you dear!

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrettyLiar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Appearance:
Ali is of decent height, around 5'7'' and weighs 125lbs. Her face holds her gray-colored eyes and is framed by long raven hair. Her attire consist mainly of a two layered rib-tanktops, a pair of dusty shorts, and tall black combat boots. This rarely changes since new clothes are a rare luxury anymore.
Full Name;
Ali Everheart
Nicknames?
Al
Gender;
Female
Age;
Likes&Dislikes;
Dislikes:Loud noises, Shadows, and the Dark leader, the color yellow.

Personality;Ali prefers to be alone after the gruesome death of her parents. She doesn't trust anyone anymore, could you blame her? She believes she can fight and fend for herself instead of putting her life into the hands of a stranger, especially in these dark times. She has a burning sense of independence and refuses to be taken care of by anyone else. This may be dangerous, but she's a headstrong being who, once her mind is set on something, won't turn back. Ali will stop and take the time to help out others, she isn't heartless, if you're in need she won't hesitate to lend you a hand, but that's only if you really need it, since people are so deceptive these days. She does think people should learn to defend themselves, since she can't always be there to help, and even when she is there's no guarantee she can really lend you a hand anyway, she's strong but there's obviously those out there stronger. She is really mature for her age, she looks 19 but at times acts like she's 60.

Biography;Ali Everheart lived an extremely privileged life back when the world was right. Her dad was a CEO of some big company she didn't really care about and her mother was a fashion designer who owned a world-renown couture boutique in Paris. She moved all over the world and got the chance to see many breath-taking sights. Best of all was her boyfriend who was just an average guy,he was the one that kept her level headed and down-to-earth. Ali had plenty of friends and loved her life, everthing was looking great for her and her family. One day she was coming back from a Pre-Calculus exam that she aced, and was swept over by a weird feeling. She just shook it off and said goodbye to her friends and headed home. While she was driving in her car, texting her boyfriend, she almost got into a car accident when a truck cut infront of her. She pulled off of the road to gather herself, deciding it'd be best if she followed the law and turned her phone off. The truck came to a stop and the man got out of the car yelling wildly, saying that the world was ending. All she could do was look at him with fearful eyes. The man ran up to her car window and started banging on it, a crazed look in his eye, telling her to run him over so he didn't have to see the end of the world. Ali stepped on the gas and dodged the man, speeding to get home.

The sky started to look ominous as the gray clouds rolled in over the city. When she got home it was completely gray outside. Ali rushed to get inside and tossed her stuff on the table. She was almost as frantic as the man earlier, running upstairs to retell the scary event to her parents. Ali went upstairs into her parents bed room. What she saw threw life as she knew down the drain. There was a strange shadow that had her mom by the neck. When Ali looked to the right she saw her dad on the floor, blood pouring out of a wound in his chest profusely. Her entire body froze at the site of her dying parents. With the rest of her breath her mom told her to run and don't look back. Ali couldn't muster up the strength to leave her mom and dad there like that, she remembered the gun her father kept in the bottom drawer for protection and darted across the room to get it.

She wasted no time in grabbing it and shot the shadow , using all the bullets. It was a wasted effort, her mother was already gone, lifeless on the cold floor. Ali stood there frozen, then decided to run, the shadow was still alive and she wasn't sure what more she could do to kill it. She ran downstairs, nearly falling in the process, and snatched her keys up off the rack by the door. The longer she drove the more bodies she started to see in the rode. The first thought that came to mind was that crazy old man was right. She hoped to find her boyfriend but when she got there she saw that the windows in his house were all broken and his dog was dead, still tied to the tree. She gasped at the increasing chaos around her. She ran into the house and gagged at the grisly scene before her. Her boyfriend James, and his parents, lay there ripped up and bloody. She looked with grim realization, this must have really been the apocalypse. She never thought something like this would ever happen, atleast not in her lifetime, life seemed so good earlier, how had it all been shot to hell so quickly?

Ali ran out, sobbing at the thought of losing everyone she loved in just 2 short hours. It was from this moment on she knew that she was going to have to fight for herself to stay alive. When she got back into her car she never looked back. From that point on she had to learn how to fight and protect herself, avoiding the strange shadows whenever she could. Since then she's been on her own, struggling to survive.
None
Weapon; Two silver Browning 9mm pistols with a black rose enscribed on the side of one and her last name on the other.
Anything Else?
Nope (:

PrettyLiar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Excellent profile PrettyLiar! Accepted! Thank you very much for joining! I'll toss my profile up soon ^^

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 am

Jaylee_93 wrote:Holy crap that's good...I'm glad you chose the dark leader Shantos. haha

WhisperingEnvy wrote:@.@ Wow, that's amazing! He's even better than I imagined.

Glad you guys like him. :)

Man, I'm so hyped for this to start. Jaylee and PrettyLiar, you both have great characters! I especially like your backstory, PL.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrettyLiar on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanxs (: Shanatos! Your profile is awesome and your character is CRAZY hahaha! I can't wait for this to start!

PrettyLiar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Appearance:
Image S
Written appearance: Macy has light blue hair. She likes to keep it short that way it's not constantly getting in her face. Her eyes are a very deep blue that you could possibly get lost into. Her outfit never really changes. She feels comfort in what she wears and doesn't seem to get cold that easily. You'll often see her ferret on her shoulder.
Full Name: Marcelle Jamie Daniels
Nicknames: Macy or M.J
Likes&Dislikes:
Likes: Reading, joking around, impersonating, gymnastics, and being random.
Dislikes: Plain Janes, people who don't talk lots, being told to shut up, people who give up, and the color pink.
Personality: Macy is a free spirited girl who likes to have fun and joke around. She hates being all serious. Well rather yet she couldn't be serious if her life depending on it. She can always try and make anything seem like a joke. Macy loves to impersonate others. She could do that if it depending on her life but no one seems to think it could ever help you. Well so Macy thinks. Macy never gives up. Never ever will you see Macy give up. Even though she is quite laid back but still. She'll never give up on what she wants. She has a fantastic saying of hers. You hurt my friends I hurt you. She keeps that word to, or at least tries to keep the word. Macy doesn't seem to have that much of a mean streak in her. Although she does have one. You hardly ever see it though. That's just Macy though.
Biography: Macy lived with her family when she was little. Of course most kids did unless their family died. Macy had two older brothers. Both of which were cruel and mean to Macy. They always pushed her down telling her she couldn't do this and she couldn't do that. Macy swore on her life when she was little that she'd take down her oldest brother. Of course in her family her parents always taught all the kids that there was no such thing as an equal. If you wanted her parents love you had to prove your self to mom and dad. Not only in that house that was what you had to do you also couldn't call your parents mom and dad. You had to call them by their names. Macy never felt the warmth of love from any one in her family. Finally Macy grew tired of the rules in the house. She decided that she'd train her self to be the best she could. Macy taught her self, self defense and gymnastics. She started to stay outside and practice for hours and hours trying to be good. She never got to beat her brothers. Then she watched her brothers fight one day in the forest. Her oldest brother winning. In the end her other brother died. She waited until after her eldest brother Jason was gone. She cried when her other brother Lucian died. Even though tears weren't allowed in the family she cried. Then she ran from the forest and ran away from home. She was only ten. She lived on her own for quite some time. Macy promised her self that she'd meet up with Jason one day and kill him. Macy made up her own rules. Macy knew that her parents would get Jason to look for her. Sure enough she was right. Year later Jason found her. She had a battle with him fighting him. He was a hard to fight but in the end Macy won. She was injured though. Pretty bad. Her parents then favored her. They said they were sorry and that they'd make sure nothing like that happened again. They didn't care that both their sons were dead. Jason died at the age of sixteen and Lucian died at the age of twelve.She was the only one left. Macy only stayed until she was healed. Then she left. Her parents begged her to stay but she wouldn't stay. She knew her parents were liars.

Macy had no problems living on her own after the first two years. When she was fourteen she had finally made a little tree house you could say in the forest. She made everything she owned. Except the clothes on her back. She got some one to do it for her. Macy first made her bow. She had arrows as well. It took a whole week to make a very detailed bow. Then it took at least three days to make twenty arrows. She practiced all her training by her self for the longest time. Then on her sixteenth birthday she made her self a long sword.

Macy learned from her past that she'd never be serious about much again. She then started to joke around and have fun. It was a way for her to get rid of her past. Something to keep her off of it. Not many people know of her past just her friends. She'd rather keep it that way. Macy has always been the one to never give up..If she failed she'd try and make a joke out of it.
Powers:
Physic ability: Channeling- To allow an etheric world intelligence to enter one's mind and impress thoughts upon the consciousness to be spoken aloud, using one's voice or body to deliver the information or healing energy.
Elemental ability: Macy controls the element of water. Anything that involves water Marcy can control.
Weapon: Long one handed sword and bow and arrows.
Anything Else: She has a brown ferret named Stealth.
Her theme song is River flows in you-Yiruma
Last edited by Caille on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Name:
Eunae Myeong
Nicknames?
Euna, Mae
Gender;
Female
Age;
Eighteen
Likes&Dislikes;
Clubbing, which she won't be doing much of now
Adventures
The color red
Hand-to-hand combat.

Dislikes:
The color green
Bees, after a stung by so many one time at the park
Camping
Waking up early
Being told what to do.

Personality;
Eunae, much like her element, has a very fiery personality. Naturally outgoing, she has no problem with breaking the ice and putting herself out there. She loves showing others that she can take care of herself and likes the empowering feeling of being in charge, but leadership may not be the best role for her. As her past has revealed, Eunae can be very reckless and self-destructive and it comes from a puerile tendency to do the opposite of what people tell her. She's struggled with it her whole life, and though it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, she's still has that drive to do what she wants and to throw away the warnings of others. Ontop of this, Eunae has a very short-temper, it doesn't tale much to set her off, and when you do she yells and argues until her lungs give out. Sometimes she'll even try to fight you, but usually releases her anger by punching things. She isn't all bad news though, aside from some of these turn-offs, Eunae also has a lot of positives. She's very protective of the things she cares about and is willing to ger herself hurt if it ensures their safety. This being said, if you're on her good side, she's a very genial girl who likes to enjoy her life. She's quick to make friends and would do just about anything for them. All in all, Eunae is just a girl who tries to live life to the fullest.
Biography;
Eunae Myeong was born in Seoul, South Korea. Kang, her father worked on a farm outside of the city and Sun-yi her mother, a seamstress who worked from home. City life wasn't cheap and her parents worked vigorously for countless hours to keep Eunae in a good school.Her parents were willing to put in the work so that their daughter could go off to a good university and live the life she wanted to without worrying about money. Eunae's parents were very family-oriented, devout Buddhist. Her grandparents, who also lived with them, were very religious and tried to force their religion onto Eunae, but she wanted to live a more Westernized lifestyle. She was a freespirit who didn't think every step of her life needed to be planned out. To her it was a waste of time and she wanted to see where destiny would take her. She and her parents kept arguing back and forth about her immature ways, but she never actually listened to what they were telling her. Atleast every other weekend Eunae snuck out, and with the help of a very reliable fake id, got into clubs around the city.

Her actions grew more and more outrageous as she got older. She eventually got her own car and didn't hesitate to spend a day or two at a friends house and not let her family know where she was. They always worried about what kind of mischief their daughter was getting into and tried to inforce more strict rules, which went unobeyed. They finally decided that they would have to have some kind of intervention and do something about Eunae before she got herself hurt. At this point her life was about to be changed in an unexpected way. Her parents told her that they were sending her to a boarding school in Japan and she could only come back once they saw an improvement in her behavior. Reluctantly she attended, not having any way to go against their decision.

It wasn't easy being the new student there. Everyone had their cliques and it was hard to find a place to fit in. She had an even harder time here than back in Seoul. Atleast there she had friends that actually liked her. At this school everyone was mean and liked to flaunt their richness to everyone around them.. She finally realized that her parents made some big sacrifices to provide the lifestyle they did for her, and at this point focused more on her studies. She found a group to hang out with, but they weren't the best of people, infact they were known for being extremely trashy. Now not only was she the new girl, now she got a horrible reputation to go along with it. Guys only hung around her in the hopes that they'd receive something later on. It just seemed like Lady Luck wasn't on her side.

The longer she stayed the worst her luck seemed to get, and she found herself on a downward spiral. No one, not even her parents, could help her now, it was up to her to make a serious change and stick with it. Her parents tried bring her back home, but she chose to run away and live on the streets. They had no idea of where she was, or what she was doing, or even if she was alive at all. The only time they got to talk to Eunae was when she called them collect. She found work as a waitress and split the rent of an apartment with two other roommates. She was happy again, being independent and getting to do as she pleased. She found a boyfriend named Lee and fell in love with him almost instantly.

She spent every free second with him and often thought about what her parents would think if they knew she was dating someone agnostic. She felt a little bad at first, but eventually shook it off and didn't care. Afterall her parents were far away, she didn't need to think about things like that anymore. The time came that he had proposed to her and she gladly accepted it, being young and in what she thought was love. His family welcomed her like she was their own child, Eunae felt like she finally found her place in life and was complete. One day, while she was at work, Lee was speeding on the highway and the next thing she knew she got a message from his mother saying that he was in a coma and never woke back up, weeks later he died. She'd lost her love all because of a stupid accident. His family offered to help her out still, but she turned them down, reverting once again, back to her old ways.

She was partying harder than ever and didn't care about a thing anymore. For the final time Eunae found a group of friends who cared about her and didn't try to judge her. They were the best of friends and nothing could tear them apart. One night they were hanging out when what they thought was a shooting star flew across the sky. They tracked it down in the woods and stumbled upon a giant crater, what was more bizarre was what was lying inside it. There was a girl with silver-haired. They bought her back to Eunae's apartment and waited for her to wake up. As soon as Eunae met her unique violet eyes a strange feeling swept over her and this was the awakening of her power. She barely had time to figure out what was going on because an even stranger man appeared, out of nowhere, and gave them some weird prophesy. Something about dark times and having to save the world. Eunae thought that maybe this was all a bad dream, but realization hit when the room was enveloped in a white light and she found herself, along with the girl and her friends, in a very strange, rundown version of her apartment.

Empathy-the ability to experience the emotions of people around herself, and to even affect the moods of people around her. Her element is Fire and she has very little knowledge of how to control it currently.
Weapon;
Dual Dragon Chakrams
Anything Else?
N/A

Sorry it's a lot to read, once I got started I couldn't stop >.< Fantasygirl your profile is perfect! Accepted!!
Last edited by WhisperingEnvy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

I'll have my profile up with in the next day or so.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

By the way, my servants and subjects will be required to address me as “Your Most Auspicious And Excellent Transcendental Serenity, The Glorious Tyrant of Rulership, A Celestial Monarch Styled Don Archking Lord Blackwater, Absolute Autocrator of Absolute Autocracy, Foremost Fuhrer of Pharonic Forcefulness, Eminent Emperor of Everlasting Empowerment, Magnificent Maharajah of Masterful Majesty, And Protector Of The Principality Of Despotic Dominion, Completely Controlling Countless Commands (May He Live For Ever)".

Yes, the whole thing, every time.

:P

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Wow, Shanatos? Don't you think that's a long name? LOL. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!