Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth

a part of “Heaven and Earth”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

Heaven is real, while at least the starship Heaven, and when 8 "fallen angels" land on Earth, they didn't bring good omens, they brought an army of monsters...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heaven and Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Heaven and Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heaven and Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Heaven and Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:58 am

HMMM. I'm so torn on which role I want. That's definitely the hard part of getting one of the early picks of the litter. lucky me for being up at 4am on a regular basis I'm a true sucker for leader roles, I really am. Okay, I broke. May I reserve the leader role?

I'd like to use Rentaro Satomi as my FC:

My hex code will most likely be some sort of dark blue. I'll get back to you when I find specifics (like I said, 4am sobs). My favorite anime is...............maybe Ouran HS Host Club, but it's so hard to choose just one ;o;
Last edited by Hazardous on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:01 am

ImageThis sounds a tiny bit like The 100 what with "The Council" and the emaculate ship in space.
Very interested in this. I would love to have the part as "The Brains" with Yoruichi from my favorite show Bleach as my FC.
My hex code will be the same as her hair color because I'm lame. :D
#7D0552
I will have a work in progress present by tomorrow evening as it is 3 AM here. :D Can't wait to see how this turns out. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:07 am

Hello o7 I'd like to reserve the Tactician. c: Faceclaim would be Saitou Yakumo. Haven't decided on a hex code yet but it's likely going to be in the red family. As for fave anime, it's difficult for me to say as none have ever stuck. I'm currently following Daiya no Ace religiously tho!

Will submit a gif once I access photoshop! c:
Last edited by maccotango on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 am

You're all accepted!

I've actually never gotten around to seeing the 100, I'm definitely going to put it on my watch list.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 am

Yey! Edited in his gif <3

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Yay! Thank you so much for accepting.
So don't hate me because I'm a noob but Bleach is actually the only anime show I've ever seen. And I can't say completed because a lot of episodes aren't on Hulu. *cries for a lifetime*
I did just start watching Tri Gun though.
And to getting even more noob-ish this is my first time ever having an anime character. :0 I've used cartoon characters, yes, but never from a show I watched. So I'm pretty excited to soak up this roleplay. :D
I will begin working on the sheet as of right now! <3
Also The 100 is pretty good. Although as of right now only the first season is on Netflix although it is to be believed that the second season should be put up soon. Supposedly! :D

*Edit*

My gif is not showing up on the front page. Is the gif that we picked to show who we wanted for a FC the same as what will be on the cover of the roleplay? Because if so, I would like to change it, please. <3

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:51 pm

You can pick a new one if you'd like, something 500 by 281 is preferable. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello~ I would like to reserve the role for the Heiress with the fc of Touka Kirishima from Tokyo ghoul. I went on a long hunt to find a gif of her that didn't have blood splattering or her eyes red. x.x Don't worry though I have no intention on using the photos or gifs that depict her as she in in TG. OH AND I am so bad at picking hex codes. Just ask Star Child, I've written all the important bits like history and background but I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED ON A HEX. I need help. ; v ; But it would probably be purple, or in the cool color section. QQ

lol I haven't watched all of TG (only two episodes. Shoot me plz) and right now my favorite anime is Death Note. I forgot about it for 3 years and all of a sudden all my feels came rushing back. ; v ;
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Reserved! :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:52 pm

This is the only one I could find with those dimensions.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Always been on the lookout for mecha roleplays. This genre is just my type of jam I guess. May I reserve the Righteous One? Face claim would be Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass:

I've taken a liking to firebrick as my usual font color. I prefer color names since it's easier to remember than code.

Favorite anime... I'd say a close three-way tie between Fate/Zero, Gundam 00 and Kara no Kyoukai. Some questions...
Do we get to choose what our "mech" claim would be?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello there, May I reserve the softy? For FC, I'll probably choose K Project guy #6

Fave anime : I enjoyed Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, because it made me feel the feels~

Hexcode, I'll go with this blue I found on hexcode picker #000066

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Reserved!

The overall design of the suit is up to you, as long as it's not overpowered. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello!

I'd love to have the Newbie, if that's fine. I'm currently still rather conflicted over whom I want to have as my FC but it'll probably most likely be Leonardo Watch from Kekkai Sensen Image (sans blue glowing eyes...unless the time period the role-play is set in allows blue glowing eyeballs? Haha) might change this FC if, after a night's sleep, I believe he doesn't really fit what I want I'm very sorry

I actually don't really know what to choose. Shinsekai Yori? No Game No Life? Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso? All of those three are definitely at the top of my list! And, eh, probably just #5a1823. Thank you!
edit: seeing as how the character's suit name is the force of spring i might just change the FC to someone more...something. I'll be quick!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 am

Hey.

Just stopping by to inform you that I may not be able to complete my character's profile yet since I have some stuff to finish for some of my courses. With luck, I'll hopefully be done tomorrow night. Thanks.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Reserved!

No problem, we all get busy from time to time.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 am

Just so you know, I am still here. Working on my sheet at least some everyday, but lately I have found myself a bit exhausted so it's hard to do coding when my eyes are burning. X)

Hopefully some character sheets will go up soon and I'll have inspiration to fight through despite how tired I am. <3

Also I forgot to mention this, Yoruichi's last name is Shihouin. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm halfway through the personality but due to some issues /coughs@keyboard progress has been slow ; w ;

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:10 am

I'm done with my character. Sorry for the long delay.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!