Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HellSeed [IC]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: HellSeed [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 am

Katen had just finished his last sentence when a female voice interrupted them. 'Hi, I'm Amil, nice to meet you"
He turned his head to see a girl with firey orange-red hair, She wore a simple white shirt and jeans.
She has nice hair...
She smiled brilliantly at the two men

"Uh..." Katen stuttered. he glanced back at Masaki, uneasy. "H-hey...I'm Katen." he said timidly he held out his hand in greeting.

(Every one, a friendly reminder. always look back at everyones character descriptions to know what they looks like!)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 am

Masaki turned to look.He was surprised.Another one was here.He put his hand out at her.You must have awoken in this world with no memories,like me and him,no?

Nice you meet you two.My name is Masaki.pleasure to meet you.I presume you two dont know each other yet.Well,I think we should name our abilities.Said masaki,trying his best to be friendly

Masaki looking at both of them said.My power is the ability to control shadows.Shadow balls,shadow spears,shadow arrows,you name the shadow weapon,I got it.However,There is one problem.If there is no light,I cant use my ability

Now,what are your abilities?Said Masaki,still smiling.He did not have any evil intentions,but just in case one of them were to turn evil or something,He would know their weakness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 am

Katen was surprise at Masaki's sudden kindness. maybe this guy is nicer than he looks...

So why was he talking about powers!?

"My power is the ability to control shadows.Shadow balls,shadow spears,shadow arrows,you name the shadow weapon,I got it.However,There is one problem.If there is no light,I cant use my ability"
"What? Power over shadows?" Masaki's power sounded way stronger than Katens running ability...
"Well, my power is to...Run. Extremely fast..." Katen said trailing off a bit at the end. "Oh! But I can kick really hard!"

To prove this, Katen raised his foot and slammed it onto the ground...leaving a 3 foot wide hole, 5 inched deep.
"Oh...oops...sorry!" Katen said, looking at the ground. he ruffled his hair, embarrased.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 am

"That is really nice. My power is fire. I can manipulate it create it. You name it and I can do it. I can also raise my body temperature if it gets too cold." she said as she snapped her fingers and a small flicker of fire came out. She then blew and the fire was gone.

" I can also make my body catch fire without harming myself." she said to them.
"And you are right. I have no memory of who I am or where I came from. All I know is that I awoke alone and naked on the upper world" she said as she looked up.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 pm

(Before you make any remarks about me Alucard, read the O.O.C first next time!!!!)

Kana was still practicing her powers when she suddenly heard some zooming noise. Looking around she saw a few bats coming her way. But that wasn’t the least of her worries, behind the bats there where a few dozen stalkers and even a few dragonflies.

She quickly turned around, jumped down on the fire escape and started running. She didn’t knew where she came from, how she got those powers or even why it was that she knew those things where dangerous. The only thing she knew was, she had the run and find a save spot in the sewers as fast as she could.

In the distance, Kana saw an open manhole and jumped in it. In a instant she saw blood on the floor and knew it had to be human. She followed it as fast as she could, but she could still hear the zooming noises coming right after her.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 pm

(My previous chapter was changed to accomodate the story)

As the lifeless husks charged Satosha held his hand to the wall, his feet to the ground. Pillars of ice stabbed through them, destroying the first wave.

"Simply pathetic. Even with my powers disadvantage, you are still no match." The second wave charged, but were yet again pierced by the ice pillars. At last, only one remained. This one, however, looked somewhat different than the others. Its legs were longer, its claws sharper.

"Hmmm, one remains. Come, allow my power to grow." The creature roared and jumped up high. Satosha summoned the ice pillars, but they were not long enough.

"Damn, He's too high!" The creature then swirled downward at an angle the ice couldn't reach. Satosha raised up his hand. "I can't stop it in time!" As Satosha readied himself for the blow, ice formed around his hand in the shape of a blade, stabbing the creature through the head. A moment later would have been fatal. "So it seems my own body can be a medium for the ice. Hmm... And the ice pillars length can ony reach eight feet. I'll have to calculate this into further battle strategies..." Satosha looked at the setting sun. "I should find a place to rest." Satosha entered a nearby building, sealed the doorway with ice, and rested for the night.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 pm

(OOC:sorry dudet,my bad!now for my post.)

Masaki saw the horde of dragonfly,shadows and stalkers coming down the base.Its feasting time,Dasaki.Then,he moved his eye patch to the right.He then summoned shadow spears and started throwing them at the stalkers.

He then figured a new technique.He stepped on the shadow of a shadow.(pun intended)He made the shadow started attack its enemies.After a few long minutes,he let go of the shadow.at least a few dozen a shadow had died.

Masaki, being Masaki, thought of a brilliant plan.He then asked Katen to started kicking shadows.In the mean while,he started playing a little bit of "voodoo doll" with a shadows hand which had fallen.

(Dasaki is the inner masaki,the one I mentioned earlier)

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Katen was about to reply, when he heard a scream. A Horde of Stalkers, and those 'Dragon flies' flew in from the entrance of their little haven. Following behind the small armada were 3 huge Shadows, their lifeless neon green eyes focusing in on the humans.

Some men near the entrance were slashed to bits by the Stalkers longs razor-like claws. Other Stalkers bent down to consume the flesh of the poor victims. Masaki immediately jumped to attention. He stepped into one of the Shadow's shadow (duh-nuh-chaa) and apparently controlled the beastly Shadow, makeing it claw at its fellow brethren. Chaos consumed the cave as men, women and children ran for their lives.

Katen watched Masaki as he slaughtered the demons, one after one. After about a dozen were downed, Masaki yelled at Katen to start kicking at the Shadows.
"Right!" Katen yelled back, giving a nod. "Shadows are...those huge things right!?" He crouched down and leaped towards monsters. Pulling out his shot gun, he blasted three Stalkers to smitherines. He rolled on the ground, got up and ran towrds the Shadow, gaining momentum. He attacked the beast with a flying back kick, his heel connecting with the Shadows face, making a satisfying crunch.

"Four down, fifty to go!" Katen said with a smirk. "Lets see who can get the most, eh Masaki?"
And with that, Katen turned to face the battle ahead.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 am

Amil saw how some of the deamons were killing humans. She was wondering how they had gotten down in the sewers when the holes werent big enough for them. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about stuff like this. She saw how the two guys were using their powers. "I guess I should give mine a try." she said as she took some steps forward. And then the bats noticed her. She couldn't count to see how many there were but they were charging at her at a fast rate. She pointed her arms outwards and the a wall of flame came from infront of her.

The bats being stupid still tried to fly throught it, but to no avail were burned to a crisp. Only the ashes remained. She had started throwing fireballs at some of the dragonflies. Right when one of them had snuck behind her. For a moment there she thought she waas going to die. But right in that instant her whole body cought on fire and the stalker as well. The deamons was just screaming in pain as it slowly died on the ground.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 am

Grabbing 2 rounds of ammo, Katen primed the shot gun. "Okay, let's get start-"

He was about to finish his thoughts when a huge column of fire erupted to his left. He turned to see Amil burn two two bats to a crisp. They fell to the ground while Amil continued burning more demons.

"Nice fire works Amil!" Katen praised.
Now its my turn..
He charged towards the exit, going into the sewers. The dark tunnels crawled with dragonflies. They flapped lazily, grunting at each other. Katen sneaked up to the nearest Fly, shooting it in the head. He cocked his gun and shot two that charged at him.
The Drangonflies regrouped and charged, enmasse.
"Party time." Katen muttered, readying himself.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 am

Masaki,almost exhausted from all the fighting,decided to end the battle of the shadows once and for all.Masaki then took his stand,and started creating a beam.

HUROGANE!At this point,a huge cannon formed on Masaki's arm.BYE BYE,SUCKERS!Masaki then fired a enormous shadow cannonball at the enemy,destroying 2 of the shadows in the process.

Masaki made many spears,and started throwing them at the stalkers.After a few dozen were dead,Masaki join Katen in the fight against the dragonflies.100 down,a few hundred to go.

Another technique I learned.Katen,for this one,I need your help.I need you to plant this onto the monsters.Be careful though,I need you to plant it below the dragonflies within a minute. Masaki then handed Katen something that looked like a bomb.

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 am

Katen had just run out of shot gun ammo when Masaki called him.

"Another technique I learned.Katen,for this one,I need your help.I need you to plant this onto the monsters.Be careful though,I need you to plant it below the dragonflies within a minute."

"No problem Masaki! hurry up and give it to me!" Katen said in a rushed voice. The Dragon flies were still coming, even after dwindling them with his shot gun.
Masaki handed him a large bomb like sphere. It was cool to the touch. Katen took off, bomb in hand. He did a small jump and skid underneath the flying Dragon flies. Then with one hand, he stuck the bomb in the epicenter of the horde of Fly's, with the other hand he pushed himself off the ground and did a high back flip over the flies, skimming the ceiling.

All in under 30 seconds.

He tounched down right next to Masaki and made a thumbs up sign. "Okay! I planted the bomb...what are you going to do?"

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 am

Can you say....boom?At this point,Masaki slit himself a little bit.He then took some of the blood and drew a hexagram on his palm.

Vox populi vox dei.Ego Facio Naullus ingredior Effugio Fatum,Ego Macto Refert.Chanted Masaki.Then,the bomb blew,destroying at least three-quarters or the dragonflies in the process.

Masaki then chanted:Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain.Then,the rest of the dragonflies died

Now,Katen,I need you to do one more favour for me.I want you to catch me.At this point,masaki fainted and then fell to the ground

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 am

Katen watched as Masaki drew a bloody hexagram* onto his palm and started chanting. "What is he doing??" wondered Katen, watching Masaki mutter a string of strange words. There was a moment of silence, and then....A large explosion filled the tunnel, killing at least three-fifths of the dragon flies.
Katen held his hands out in front of his face, squinting from the force of the blast. "Nice boom." he remarked.
A few more chants and the remaining dragonflies dropped dead onto the damp floor.

"Now,Katen,I need you to do one more favour for me." said Masaki.
"what, more favors?" he asked.
"I want you to catch me." Masaki said weakly, his eyes closing shut.
"Woah!!" Katen exclaimed, catching Masaki just before he fell to the floor.
That last attack must have taken a great amount of energy on Masaki...
Katen tried yelling his friend's name, shaking him, he even slapped him on the cheek's. But to no avail.

"Guess Masaki's gonna have to sleep this one out...". and with that, Katen grabbed Masaki and carried him piggy-back style, back to
the haven where Amil and everyone else was.
Last edited by Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 am

(OOC:dude,just to let you know,its a hexagram,not a hexagon)

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

Kana saw in aw how the other took out all the monsters. She did her best but simply used her gun to shoot down some bats and dragonflies. If she would have been able to control her power perfectly, she would have used it.
But now she was just to scared that if she used it and everything went wrong, she would hurt others around her.

In the she saw how the guy who had used most off his powers fall into the arms of another one who had used speed faster then she could see as a power. She followed the two guys back into the city.
“Thanks for your help.” Kana said. “Is there anything I can do to help?”
Then she realised she hadn’t introduced herself yet. “Oh and my name is Kana. Don’t ask more about me, cause well I don’t know anything else since I woke up a few hours ago.”

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Ajuk had been following the three men for a while, they stopped quickly and bolted to a corner - Ajuk followed.

"what is it?"

"Bunch o'stalkers." Replied Black.

What the hell did he mean? Ajuk got his answer when a large group of them came from behind, attacking with claws and teeth. The men had no time to react and were torn apart quickly. Before Ajuk could fight back, the group ran off, they seemed to want to fight something else. Something stronger? At least whatever it was, it appeared a bigger threat to them. Ajuk watched them, and saw a man, and before him - Spikes of ice. He had killed the 'stalkers' by controlling the ice... He was special... Like Ajuk.

Ajuk looked to the torn up bodies on the floor and realised their clothes were in okay shape. A few holes and tares, but nothing more. So he borrowed them. He put on a shirt, black trousers, boots, and leather gloves.
"Bout time..." He said. It was getting cold outside, he was lucky to get clothes. He ran around the corner, and the man was gone. It was obvious where he had went, Ajuk could see a door covered in ice. He ran over to it and paused for a moment..
"how do i do this?.." He asked himself. Then it came, like instinct. His arm turned black, as that same black slick came out of his skin. It seemed to harden up and now Ajuk's hand was a black claw. He smirked and quickly tore apart the ice before kicking the door open.
"Hello? Listen, are you human!? Hello!?" He shouted, hoping for an answer.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

"So there are more...many more." Satosha said, overlooking the recent battle that had taken place. "From what I know, this makes seven total so far. And from the looks of things their powers are growing nicely. Soon these demon's will have no chance..." Satosha turned and walked away. "Still,, something concerns me. The demons seem to fight in an intelligent manner. There must be someone of something pulling these puppets strings. I suppose I shouldn't worry aabout it. It appears all them will be able to hold there own. Now, I must move forward, to find the answers I seek." Suddenly, more 'memories' flashed in Satosha's mind.

"You'll always be the same, cold and alone." "You're nothing more than a lost puppy." "Useless dog, you should learn when to stand down!"

"Ugh, Shut up!" Satosha yelled. The voices stopped. "Who is that man? Why can't I see his face? This makes no sense..." Satosha realized he was breathing heavily. Anger was building up inside of him, and he didn't know why. "I musn't loose my composure. I must remain calm." Satosha took one last look back in the direction of the others. "Hmmm...they obviously don't need my help as of right now. Still, I should continue to observe. I feel they will lead me to the truth." With those final words, Satosha walked away.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Masaki woke up,to the destroyed scene.Only able to mutter a few words,Masaki said:Thats enough Katen,I can sit now.Masaki crawled from Katens back to a chair.

Well,I suppose a few days of extreme treatment can cure this.Sighed Masaki.He wasnt sure if even a few years would cure this,although he knew one thing;he was complete exhausted from the last attack

As Masaki sat down,he saw the new girl.So,you're like us huh.We got the same history as you.In others words,we're clueless about it,to put it simple.My names Masaki.Thats Katensaid masaki pointing to the man beside him.And the last one is Amil.

Nice to meet you.Whats youre power? Masaki looked enthusiasclly.Masaki was curious about this

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Katen felt Masaki stir on his back.
"Thats enough Katen,I can sit now " Masaki said weakly, sliding down from his back to a near-by chair.
"Take it easy Masaki..." Katen said, worried.
"Well,I suppose a few days of extreme treatment can cure this." Masaki sighed.

"Hey Masaki, we have another one. A girl." Katen pointed at the a girl behind him. "Her names Kana, one of us."

Masaki, realising the new presence, introuduced himself, Katen and Amil. Including their similar stories.
Then he asked Kana about her powers.

Katen couldn't help but laugh a little. That's Masaki for ya
He shifted his position, facing Kana. Katen was curious a little curious too.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!