Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HellSeed [IC]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: HellSeed [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Making her way down an alley, Odessa heard a lot of ruckus and continued on faster, determined not to lose a survivor. Stopping dead in her tracks she looked around. Blood, a man, no body. She smiled and paced around him.

"You're one of us? Correct?" slowing, she stopped and nodded. "You don't look like a demon but what happened to your... enemy there?" she pointed to the blood on the ground.

Certainly he had done something with it, perhaps he could absorb things, or something crazy like that. Hearing fluttering she looked up, seeing a great swarm of bats fly overhead. Looking around for new demons she ran over and grabbed the new kids arm.

"I think those are scouting bats, we gotta go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 am

"Um. Hi," said Tao, taking in the woman with the brown hair. "Hey, could I test something out?" he said, and not waiting for an answer they lifted in the air, going slightly faster than the bats. Faster and faster they went, but Tao was getting tired. Through the alley and across the street, loud thumping coming from somewhere ahead, like a giant monster moving about. "I can control gravity, the stalker I killed headed for the moon. First demon in space you could say... And... One of US? There are others like me? Wait... You're like me?" he asked questioningly.

"We need to get in that alley across the road, something is coming" so they were there, Tao panting, the flight had taken energy out of him.
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Odessa suddenly turned away from him to watch the alley across the street. The darkness was overpowering now and night was creeping up too fast. Soon everything would come out.

"To answer your questions... Yes. Yes.. and unfortunately yes." Pulling her bow, she jumped against the wall and looked around a little more before moving closer to the edge of the road. Inching down the alley, she heard the thumping, getting louder, almost faster.

Looking around the corner of the building, the road empty, she was certain the thumping came from elsewhere as she ran out into the road. The thumping suddenly became louder and she turned towards it's noise, only a couple feet away down the road. She gasped as 4 spiky, black, sharp skinned demons appeared before her. They stood 9 feet tall maybe 10.

"Since when are you invisible! And since when do you travel in packs!" Putting her bow up and pulling an arrow suddenly she went to shoot and just as she released the arrow, one of them put up it's arm, a dark, black substance shot out at her, landing on her feet. Ignoring it for the time being, Odessa watched one of the demons fall to the ground from the shot of her arrow, though it still squirmed. When she went to pick up on of her feet, it wouldn't budge, stuck to the ground. Looking down suddenly she tried to move again and fell onto the road on her back.

"Hey kid! I can't use my ability when you're here because I don't want to lose control. Either help or get far away!" Still struggling with her feet, she pulled her bow, sitting up slightly, shooting another demon walking towards her. The other two began to advance as well.

Suddenly as the goo had stuck her feet to the ground it disappeared and a demon behind her grabbed her by the hair and lifted her from the ground. Hissing, the one in front of her spoke but it's mouth did not move as it's eyes watched hers. "You belong with us..."

Odessa suddenly burst out laughing and all of the demons drew back, hissing.

"So that's why I'm not dead yet? Do you really think I'd go with you... creatures?" The demon behind her let go of her hair and she walked forward, pointing at the 4 in front of her. Suddenly all four of them began to put their hands to their temples, screeching in pain. As soon as she heard them she stopped and shouted to the alley. "Kid! Are you okay!Did you feel anything?" The demon behind her pushed her with such force that she flew across the street and hit a building opposite Tao, breaking a window and landing halfway in a store.

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 pm

In search of the others, Satosha found himself witnessing a battle in the city below. As a girl wielding a bow seemed to be struggling against a pack of demons, something strange started to happpen. The demons grabbed there heads, howling in pain. They fell to the ground. However, the pain suddenly seemed to go away, as they knocked the girl into a building.

"Her powers, seem to manipulate the mind somehow...However it seems she has trouble controlling them. Hmm...i must learn the aspects of her powers..." Satosha said, quitely observing. The demons moved closer. Suddenly, Satosha killed three of them with pillars of ice. "I leave the rest to you, my little puppetmaster..." Satosha turned to leave. "You must not die. Survive, and let your power flourish."
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Its been 20 hours since he, Masaki and Odessa had fought the huge Shadow.
Masaki was still tired from the last attack, snoozing in his wheelchair, but Odessa was no where to be seen.

Katen, on the other hand, was training. Ever since that last fight, he had felt...useless. He knew he had more potential, he just had to tap into it! Ever since the last encounter, he had trained for hours with his powers, trying to integrate his speed with his strengths.

"That last demon was a tough one. Even the mighty Masaki could barely handle it!" He kicked a rock, sending it through the air to the other side of the room. "If we have to face another Demon like that, I don't know if we can fight it off..."
He walked toward the door and grabbed a small duffel bag. Running, he navigated throught the sewers, climbing out of the man-hole, towards the surface. "Training time." He told himself, running towards a pole. He slung the bag over his shoulder and shimmied up the pole. From the pole, he leaped upwards toward a building ledge. he grabbed onto the window pane, making sure to not look down. Gritted his teeth, Katen climbing up all the way to the top of the building. he threw his bag over the railing and hefted himself up.

Grabbing his duffel bag he reached his hand and pulled out two hand-knives and a small holster. He strapped the holster around his waist, making sure it was nice and snug. He whipped out his two knives, one in each hand. They were each about 6 inches long with serated edges.
Then, he sprinted, jumping off the roof of this building to the next. he continued, leaning his body foward to get more speed. he lept, roof after roof, building after building. During his exercise, he would always encounter some bats or Dragonflies. Using his knives, he hacked and slashed the demons, cutting them clean through. On his last run back, he misjudged his speed and trajectory, missing the buildings roof by a good 3 feet. he spun to try and grab the ledge, but missed. "Shit."
He was free-falling towards the ground at a break-neck speed. He braced himself for impact, expecting the pain of breaking bone as his body hit the pavement...But it never came. Instead he hovered about 5 inches from the ground.

"What the..." He blinked, amazed at his awesome luck. "I..I can freaking hover!? Sweet!" He floated around for a few minutes, getting used to this newly discovered power. "Wait till masaki gets a load of this!" His mind snapped back to reality. Masaki! Katen had left his injured friend behind so he couldn train. How many hours has it been!? It was at least a 5 mile run back...
He touched back down to the pavement, ending his fun. He put the two knives into the holster, snapping it shut. Then made a mad dash towards their base, arriving at the man-hole in under 2 minutes.
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Amil was walking when she saw Satosha. Deamons scattered at her sight when ever they saw the red star on her hand. She knew that they were afraid of her. "This mark must mean something to them" she said as she was feet awat from him. "Looks like we finally found eachother, brother" she said to him with a sinister smile on her face.

"I guess you know what we must do now, there is another one among us and we must find him before we start our fun. If we don't find him intime I WILL start without him" she said to Satosha. She walked up to him and kissed him, while grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the man hole.

"Now we must go back before they start to worry " she said as she let his hand go and steped into the darkness.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 am

Masaki Was there waiting for Katen.There You are Katen!Where were you,I thought a demon had come and kidnapped you or something!!Masaki was worried sick.

By the way,have you seen Odessa,I havent seen around her around since the last time I was knocked out by all that power.All of a sudden,Masaki felt strange.

He felt A strange thing happening in his head,it was a migraine.KATEN!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At this point,masaki fell on the ground.

A few moments later,Masaki woke up.He crawled back onto his wheelchair and then he turned to face katen.Katen,we got another one like us in this world

(P.S.This is my new appearance.http://media.photobucket.com/image/hei% ... t-mask.jpg)

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 am

Katen had just came back from training when Masaki began his yellings.
"There you are Katen!" Katen winced, guiltly, he turned towards Masaki. "Where were you, I thought a demon had come and kidnapped you or something!!" Katen mumbled his excuse of 'training' and Masaki contiued on.
"By the way, have you seen Odessa? I haven't seen her around since the time I was knocked out of all my power..."
Suddenly, Masaki clutched his temples.
"KATEN! HELP ME..!!!" He screamed, falling off his wheel chair, onto the ground. Katen rushed to his aid. "No! MASAKI! hey!" He lifted masaki's head from the ground and shook him a few times, trying to rouse him.

After a few minutes of shaking, Masaki woke. Katen helped him walk/crawl back to the comfort of his wheel chair. "Come on Masaki!" Katen, slumped onto his knees, "You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Masaki, turned towards Katen, a serious look on his face. "Katen, we have another on like us in this world..."
Katen, surprised, got up on his feet. "Wait...you mean more...like us!?" He walked up to Masaki, patting him on the shoulder's lightly. "We have to find them! Bring them here, have them help us fight off these demons!" Katen let go, crossing his arms over his chest. " I mean, I'm pretty confident with just you me and...Odessa. But, wouldn't it be better to find more??"
He waved his arm towards the group of humans in the room, Their numbers were diminished by the earlier raid, but they were still alive.
"For them?"

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 am

Nataline was walking in the ruins alone as she scouted by herself in the darkness, and horrifying screams and screeches surrounds her, those black things have been attacking her since she walked out of her 'territory' alone, so far she have no seen anyone that's like her so... as soon as she felt something moving nearby she would greet them with a sudden burst of cone shaped green attack with many intertwined vines from underneath almost immediately impaling whatever is there, she continued to walk the streets without much effort and her dual sword hang loosely from her hands... "I thought i saw others like me here before... seems like they've disappeared..." Nataline sighed and turned around as a single vine shoot upwards from behind her up into the air far above her, impaling what seems to be like a pair of dragonflies.

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 pm

"Are you okay?" said Tao as loudly as he could without the shadowy things hearing him. He looked over to the window which Odessa had smashed through. He figured out that she must have mind control, the way the demons clutched their foreheads when she was in trouble... either that or she had some weird force protecting her.

The shadowy things had heard him. "Oh no" the human said as they turned towards him. The huge forms almost intimidated him, but he refused to give them the satisfaction of fear. Tao stood his ground as they advanced, holding his fists up like he was super strong or something. He glanced at where the the smashed window was, then looked back at the shadows. They were closer, much closer, about seven feet from his face. He took a step back, fear beginning to close it's powerful grip on him, but he tore it's icy hand away and puched it in the face. No way was fear going to get to him. He looked at the shadows and charged making the gravity around him many times heavier. As he neared them he could see they were struggling to keep themselves upright, and not collapse. He was having fun.

jamied10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Because of the others being gone, the two were forced to wait for there return.

This girl...the weilder of fire. So she has also chosen to accept destiny. And because of her I will be able to observe the others more closely. Itseems like this play is about to enter into the next scene... Satosha looked at the sky through the grate above him. It was dark, grey, devoid of color. So this is what the world has become...because of humans. Its sad.... Satosha's thoughts whirled in his head. Outside on the streets he heard the sounds of combat. So the others have begun there trials. Well, the strong will survive, the weak will not. Thus is the way of the world. Satosha looked at Amil, quietly waiting for the others. She caught his glance and smiled. Hmm...what are her plans. What is her purpose. That mark on her hand, it drives the Demons away. Hmph, perhaps destiny shall show its hand soon. And so they wait, for the others to return. That is, the ones who were strong enough to survive.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Over the couple of days that Odessa had been awake, she had realized her power and studied it as best she could. Her power seemed limitless in many ways. the diversity of the ways she could kill things was immense and at this, she smiled. During those days, when demons attacked her, she had exploded some of their hearts, scramble brains, create intense pains, cramps, torture, bleeding, breathing trouble. Many things that she found quite useful in her fights. The main problem was control. She was still learning to focus on one or even a couple areas. Odessa still found it hard to focus and her powers sometimes hurt everything within 50 feet around her.
The times she had tried to hold her powers inward she ended up feeling the pains somewhat herself and as every day went by her power grew and the radius of which things died around her became larger. Odessa was now unsure how far away things needed to be to be completely safe. Small things like migraines or not so fatal effects, she could easily focus, but instantly fatal or great things needed much more concentration and control.
Lifting herself from the rubble, she cut her hands up on the glass and gasped as she rose from the ground. Emerging from the window she saw the man called Tao and a couple demons still advancing towards him, but slowly being pulled towards the ground. She began to cross the street and spoke to Tao, still not knowing his name, "Looks like you've got yourself handled, right?"

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 pm

"Um. Yeah. A bit of help here." he said to the woman. "My name's Tao by th-" He grunted in pain as one overcame his power and hit him. It hit him again, then another time before he focused and brought down a massive force on the shadow. It howled as it attempted to stay up, then smashed to the ground in a flash of darkness, the cracking sounds told Tao that the menace dead. He turned his attention to another shadow and brought down a hammer of gravity, "that's new" he muttered to himself, the demon wincing as it hit again.

"You are annoying, human!" it shouted. "Deal with it" Tao grinned. His gravity hammer wasn't really a hammer, it was just really a big stick of very strong gravity, but could still deal lots of damage. He swung again, beating the shadow back, but not badly hurting it. "How are you doing... Um... what's your name?"

jamied10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Amil looked at Satosha. Now lets begin the fun shall we" she said as a black dot appeared at the top of the sky. It began to grow but when full attention was payed it was a flock of bats and dragonflies. They were all going under the sewers. "GO AND ATTACK TO PITIFUL HUMANS" she screamed as she saw them go.

She turned to Satosha," Now lets go " she said as she headed for the place were the humans stayed.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Satosha looked at the mass of darkness growing in the sky, the countless demons poised to attack.

"So this is what you had in mind?" Satosha asked. Amil grinned and took off. Satosha followed closely after her. So she has also been blessed with control over the demons? What could this mean? The two from rooftop to rooftop with the grace of an acrobat. Satosha looked at Amil before him, the look in her eyes. He smiled. She plans to directly assault the humans, wipe them out at once. How very interesting... Satosha was intrigued by Amil's abilities, because not only was he observing the others, he was observing her. She will have an important role to play...Perhaps we all do. I must continue to watch, and push the tides in my favor.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"I am Odessa." she smiled, pulling out her bow and shooting the demon he was torturing in the head. The beast, shrieking once, fell over with a loud thud. "Put it out of it's misery, and ours."

Turning once in a circle, searching for more demons she looked back up at the bats. Still not gone, she realized they'd been surveying the battle, rather than moving on. "We still need to leave though... Tao." Putting her bow back on her back, she nodded towards him.

"We have an underground haven in the sewers, the demons don't usually get down there. I'm not sure how safe it is at this point, but there are at least, friends there."

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 pm

As Satosha followed her his mind began to flash...images more vivid than ever. Then he started to see scenery, a grassy medow, the bright sun, the blue sky...images of the past.

"Hmm, I like it here. It's peaceful." A young boy said, sprawled out on the grass. A girl and an older boy lie next to him.

"Yeah, you're right Satosha, I can stay here forever." The girl said.

"Get a grip Mika, that would be so boring. I don't see how you two can lie here all day. I would die of boredom." The other boy said.

"Sheesh brother don't you ever relax?" Mika asked. The boy stood up.

"We have our entire lives to relax. Its not like we'll ever die..." The boy started to stretch.

"Still Akis we should enjoy this time while we have it. It might not always be like this." Satosha said. Akis smirked.

"You actually think things will change? Look, we'll always be together, the three of us." Akis held his hand out, and as Satosha grabbed it, the memory ended. Satosha snapped back to reality.

"Ugh, what was that? Why am I having these images appear in my head? Are those really my...memories?" Satosha shook his head. Amil was waiting for him up ahead, so he hurried himself to catch up.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 am

Amil looked back to Satosha. The movements he was doing werent good at all. She walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulders.
"Are you ok? You don't look good" she said to him as the bats and dragonflies halted in the air. She looked at them and ordered them to keep going.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Satosha looked at Amil and nodded. "I'm fine...We should keep moving." With that they continued ahead, following the bats and dragonflies. I must focus...I can't give in to these memories...not yet. Soon afterwards they arrived, the human settlement lay before them.

"Hmmm...The others must still be fighting the demons. Its a shame, I really wanted to test them." Satosha jumped to the ground, and the humans looked at him warily. "I'm affraid...It is time for you all to be purged from this Earth..." He held his hand out, and spears of ice ran through the humans closest to him. With that chaos broke loose. The women and children screamed and ran further inside, as the men aimed there weapons at Satosha and fired. A wall of ice rose, blocking Satosha from harm. Afterwards, blades of ice projectd from the wall, killing the gunmen.

"It would seem that your weapons are of no use against us." Satosha smirked, and looked up at Amil. "It's your turn."

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Amil knew it was wrong to do this. But she was the chosen one. In order to help the people she must betray them first. Those were the only words that were going inside her head. "She is with him get her too" screamed a man that hit her with the butt of his riffle. Amil looked back with blood coming out of her mouth. She knew that they were just doing what was best to protect themselves. "I'm sorry " she whispered. The man looked puzzled at her. Amil looked at the man and in an instant her while body was on fire. With a touch of a finger the man cought on fire. He started running around until her was just on the ground lying there burning. It was hurting her to see them burn . But they were going to come back. Somehow they were. Soon a couple of men were going towards her.

She was fire on two legs. everywhere she walked she left fire. She was shooting her hands at some of the huts that where there. Men, women and children were running. Some of the bats and dragonflies were destroying th place.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!