Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HellSeed [IC]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: HellSeed [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Odessa wandered the streets for at least 2 more hours before coming upon another pile of fresh guards, killed. Looking around, she shuddered. The sky had gone dark and now the night was to draw more than the average amount of demons. Just as Odessa bent down to look through the pile for any more papers, she heard a screech behind her. Turning, she gasped to see a dead looking body, screaming and running at her like a maniac. Without more than a single thought Odessa's hand shot out in front of her, palm facing the demon. It stopped in it's tracks and she watched it. Soon, the demon thing began to shake and shudder, weird choking noises coming from it's throat. Turning her hand and closing it into a fist the body dropped to the ground, lifeless, bleeding from it's eyes, nose, mouth and ears. Sighing, she brought her hand up to her eyes and examined it. "What is wrong with me?"
Before she could speak another word something behind Odessa growled and before she could turn around it clawed her back, ripping through her clothing and tearing through layers on her back. Dropping to her knees in pain she screamed so loudly it echoed off the walls of buildings miles away. Putting her hands on her head, the thing behind her stopped growling and she got up, turning around. The same type of creature she'd met before. Shadowy, dark, scaly and big. It went down on one knee and she shook her finger at it. "You're on my side now, demon."
At this, it lifted from it's knee and stood before her, watching. "Say yes."
The demon hissed and nodded. Smiling, Odessa looked at her hands once more, and then looked back at her new follower.
Keeping him as a guard, she turned back to the pile of bodies and rumaged through their pockets. Finding another letter like the first, a couple words soon caught her eye.

... Sewers to the main entr-

she read and suddenly gasped "Of course!" Odessa ran in the middle of the road and tried to lift the lid off a manhole. Failing, her physical strength not enough, she urged the demon over to the lid to lift it from the road. It did so and she smiled. "You first." as the demon dropped down into the sewers, she followed.
Pulling out a flashlight, Odessa began to run through the sewers, looking for any sign of light or life, the demon trailing behind her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Ajuk spat to the floor as the man simply ignored him. What cheek! Of course, he was mumbling to himself as if he was having a strange inner-conflict. People were strange. Before he could stop the man a pain shot through his head and he darted inside the building, with a strange speed. He tripped and fell into the shadows. He was suprised - he expected to hit the floor, but he didnt. He was spat out into another street, through a window. This street was desolate. No buildings save for the one behind him, it was an endless stretch of desert. The wind howled.
'This was an ocean...' he whispered to himself, and then looked down. Fear struck into his heart. There were monsters lying everywhere. Littering the floor. Their bodies twitched and they began to rise, but they didn't attack. They stood, as if waiting for something. The dirt blasted up as a strange beast flew upwards from the ground. It was like a man, but with wings and no arms - a tail instead of legs. As if by some strange instinct he knew they were called 'Dragonflies'.

Ajuk slowly walked towards one of the monsters, pale, it's body torn. It was once human, and now it was an unthinking beast. A voice spoke from behind him, causing him to turn fast:
"They won't hurt you. They know what you are." The voice was deep, and hoarse.
"W-who said that?" He replied, and as if out of nowhere a being came forth.

It carried a long staff that was topped with an orange orb. It was tall, and extremely thin, as well as pale. It's face was long like a dogs, and it's eyes bright yellow. Around it's neck it bore a large golden necklace that was decorated with fine medallions and trinkets.

"who are you?" Ajuk asked,

"I have many names, in many tongues. Many know me as Anubis. Though this is not my true name, it is one I am comfortable with. It is one that is respected."

"I think my name is--"

"Your name is Ajuk. You are not a man, nor a monster. You are far worse... You bear great power, and shall lead our demonic armies to abolish the human plague. That is your destiny. That is why you were born. Your brothers and sisters may not join us... You will kill them if they defend those worthless humans."

"Why should I join you? Those humans helped me!"

"Helped you?! They were planning to turn you in to their leaders, to experiment and test you! To turn you into nothing more than an animal! Then, when they were done with you - They would kill you!"

"how do you know this?" Ajuk felt a strange feeling in his heart. A warm trust. His first emotion that he enjoyed.

"I know because it is in their nature to do so. They have done it a thousand times before. They take gifts, and destroy them. Come, I want you to meet our lord. Our father." With those words Anubis grabbed Ajuk's arm and they disappeared with a quick THMMP, a move that tossed the dirt below them as they vanished.
They reappeared, surrounded by desert, and before them a man sitting cross-legged on the sand, his back turned to them. Anubis bowed down on one knee and motioned Ajuk to move forward, and he did.

"hello?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Hi." the man replied. At least he thought it was a man. The man wore barely any clothing. Around his neck he wore a long, red, torn up scarf, and black trousers. He had bushy black hair that seemed to have a hint of red to it. "Do you know who I am?"

"Nope..." Ajuk said,

"I made you. Around here there are many demons. Those fast, weak ones are stalkers - but you already knew that. There are others, too." ajuk sat down next to him, the man's face was calm and happy, "The most powerful ones are ones like me. True demons. Created from nothingness, born into nothingness, and tasked with building everything that made this world beautiful. There were only a few of us - so we wanted to see if we could use our power to create more. We made the perfect enviroment for life to flourish, and it did. After thousands of years, man came to be. We loved him, and he worshiped us. Everything was fine until he started to become too powerful and destroy the earth. They were killing it..." A small tear rolled down the demon's face, "so, we found a way to burst into their plane of existence, and stop them. Somehow they still live... they hide somewhere. I made you and a few others to wipe them out. You're the first one i've found. The truth is, there's another demon out there. One who cared for the humans. He made others - like you - just as i did. They will try and save the humans. Please, my child, do the right thing."

"I don't even know your name..."

The demon stood, and whispered, "Lucifer." He disappeared, and after a few seconds, Ajuk was back in the city. He was on a rooftop, and when he looked down to the street, he saw a small figure jumping into a manhole.
Then something strange happened.
It came like a comet.
He new things. And he knew why. Lucifer had somehow 'implanted' knowledge into his mind, filling it with everything he knew. It was as if their minds were linked. Ajuk smirked, his arm turned black and clawed.
"I think this might be fun..."
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

"You there...." Satosha said, talking to the man that appeared in front of him. Ajuk turned around.

"Ah, its you. The man with the power of ice." He said.

"And you must be the one who was following me. What is it that you wanted? Speak." Satosha looked at Ajuk. His presence seemed, sinister, powerful.

"I've been told, you see. The true reason why we are here." Ajuk grinned. Satosha's eyes grew wide.

"What!? Then tell me! Why are we here? Who are we? Who am I?" Satosha asked, his desperateness slightly showing.

"But....I'm sure you've already guessed it, because you and I are alike." Ajuk said, looking into Satosha's eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Satosha asked.

"Surely you've known. Human bodies with demon souls...We are here to destroy the humans. To end this war." Ajuk said calmly. Satosha took a step back.

"W-what? How can this be?" This was one of Satosha's theories. "How do you know this?" Satosha asked.

"I've speaken to him...Our creator. He has shown me the way. However not all of the blessed were created by him. Some will choose to defend this human, to prolong the war. But not you...you are different. You know what must be done. Come with me....and unlock you're true potential." Ajuk held out his hand.

My....true potential...my power... "Show me the way to power." Satosha said coldly, grabbing his hand.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Kana looked at the others and bowed in respect. “Nice to meet you all and once again thanks for your help.”
A sudden memory just suddenly came to her. She heard a voice screaming to her that though she looked like a bitch she didn’t had to act like one. Being nice to other people wouldn’t hurt her and she had to try it from time to time.

As sudden as the memory had come, it had left. A bit confused she looked around and needed to get a grip on her emotions. Closing her eyes for a brief moment and adjusting her breath helped her a lot.

Then she looked at the one who had introduced himself as Masaki. “Sorry about that. I’m just a bit tired. But about my powers. Well what can I say….” Her cheeks got red as she got a bit ashamed. “I can’t really say. If I concentrate really hard I can summon lightning but I have a feeling that I can do much more but I just don’t know how to do it. I can’t even control the lightning I summon so I can’t really use it when I’m around other people if you understand what I mean?”
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

There were echoes and ruckus not far down the tunnels and as soon as Odessa turned the last corner, she came upon an opening to which she walked through. Coming upon many dead demons and bodies. "Oh... my.." Looking up, humans. Living. Walking humans. Sighing she looked around at everyone and smiled nervously.

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Katen smiled at Kana, "Well don't go shocking us now!" He said jockingly. He patted her on the back, "Welcome to the club, Kana!" he said with a crooked smile.

Out the corner of his eye, he saw a girl walk into the room. The clothes on her back were torn to shreds, apparently cut by a demon. She looked at the group nervously, smiling. But the thing behind her made Katen gasp slightly. A Shadow was trailing the girl.

Katen dashed towards the girl, He bent his knees and leapt over her head . Katen raised his left foot in a high arc and slammed it down onto the Shadows head like an axe, shattering its razor sharp teeth in mere seconds."No demons allowed!!" Katen yelled at the twitching Shadow. He moved towards the defaced demon and kicked it once more for good measure. Satisfied, he turned to the girl.

"Hey! You better watch your hide if you don't want to get hurt again!" Katen warned the new girl. "Name's Katen, who are you?"
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Odessa sighed and looked down at the demolished demon. "Well, the first word that came to my head when I woke up was Odessa." she pointed at the demon, "And it was completely harmless. Could've been of some use to you if you're in the same shape I was up there." Odessa nodded her head upwards. "I've been up there for 2 days now and finally found my way here."

she looked around once more, taking in the surroundings around her. "Katen, you say? How did all these people survive?"

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:02 pm

"So Odessa is your name? sorry, about the demon." he looked down at the Shadow. "I thought it was attacking you..."

Odessa looked around, then spoke again. "Katen, you say? How did all these people survive?"

"We're all like you, Odessa. We all have powers, mine is-"
A huge boom made the room shake violently, toppling chairs and tables.
"Woah!!" Katen, surprised by the sudden tremor, balanced himself. 'What the heck was that!?" He looked up the surface...

He turned towards Odessa, tapping her shoulder. "I'm gonna go check out what that created that tremor, you go talk to Masaki," Katen nodded towards him "I'll be right back.."

In a flash, Katen ran out of the room. He ran, left and right at alarming speeds until he reaches the open man-hole.
He stood under the opening, bent his knees, and jumped 4 ft straight up. He grabbed the edge of the hole and hoisted himself up.
Katen scanned the surrounding area, looking for signs of danger. sticking to the shadows, he silently stalked the streets, eyes peeled.
It was the same as the last time he was on the surface, cold, barren streets stretched as far as the eye could see. But there was something in the distance, Katen noticed it.
The thing was small at first, just standing there in a fixed position. a human? But as it got closer, he realised it wasn't human. It was demon, and it was huge.

Shadows are usually about human height, though there are many different shapes and sizes. This Shadow however, wasn't an ordinary shadow. It was 3 times the size of a small car, the spikes on its back were as thick as a poles, and its jagged teeth were bigger than Katen's head. The green eyes shined brightly, smelling the other demons blood.

"Shit...." Katen whispered, a bead of sweat dripped down from his chin the the ground. That's the largest thing I've ever SEEN!
Katen watched it slither towards the man hole. It sniffed twice. The Shadow let out a ear splitting howl, making Katen cover his ears.
"AAaaah!!" He shut his eyes and pressed his hands harder on his head, trying to shut out the thunderous noise...

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey,I may be paralyzed in human form,but whoever said I was paralyzed in Daisaki form!Masaki then moved his eye patch to his right,some how regaining most of his power.

Masaki stood.I know you knew here odessa,but I need your help a little bit.From what I can see,you can manipulate minds,like me.Only that I have to stand on their shadow.I need you to mind control that thing for me.Kana,I dont know if this is gonna work,but I need you to come with me also

At this point,Masaki ran for katen.Katen,you really didnt think you could kill that monsterous monster(pun intended) all by yourself?

Masaki then stood on the shadow of the monster and began trying to make it move like himself.
He then,asked Katen to move aside,As this was going to get very bloody.

Odessa,I want you to mind control that thing in to running about in circles.Katen,I dont know if you can do this,but I want you to twirl me around until you get completely dizzy,then,I want you to fling me onto that wall. said Masaki,pointing to his right

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Odessa nodded and looked at the horrid creature, watching it's eyes as it moved forward. Putting her hand out the demon suddenly stopped in it's tracks and bowed to her. She laughed and waved her finger in a circle, as a result, the demon thing began to run in a circle, quicker and quicker.

"Masaki? Katen?" she looked at the demon and put her finger down, the demon continued to run in a circle. "Ready?"

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

"Sounds strange, but...okay! Whatever you say Masaki." Katen nods at both of them.

He grabbed onto Masaki's ankles, hoisting him up. Katen started to spin, gaining momentum with every loop.
Katen went faster and faster, almost loosing balance... "Okay Masaki...Here we go!!" Katen spun a few more times, then let go of Masaki's ankles flinging him towards the wall.
The world continued to spin, making the Katen fall onto the ground. He put rested his head on the floor, completely dizzy.

"uuuurgh...I can't.." Katen heaved, spilling the contents of his last lunch onto the road. "ptoo! ugh...gross" he sat down, cross legged trying to see straight.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Masaki then acutally opened a portal on the wall.He went to it,and without much warning,disappeared into thin air.No masaki,no aura,no nothing.They were so wrong.

Moments later,The huge shadow burst into pieces,and out came Masaki,covered in a thick,green slime.ICK!thats gross!Well,at least I can go back to normal form now.Masaki then put his eyepatch to his left,thus becoming quite weak again.

Masaki slowly crawled onto a w heelchair,which one of the Residents gave him.He was gratful for it,but so were they,for he and his fellow friends and defeated many monsters so far.

Masaki then,accompanied by the girl and the boy,made their way back into the sewer city.However,how Masaki did this technique,no one knows

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 am

Katen watched as Masaki opened up a huge portal that swallowed him up. "Where'd he..?" Moments later, the huge Shadow burst, spewing black chunks everywhere. Katen looked at the point of the explosion to see Masaki crawl out, covered in a green mucus. "Blech! what's that stuff!?"

Masaki slid his eye patch over his left eye. His moves became sluggish as he crawled into a wheel chair...
"Hey Masaki, are...you OKay??" Taken said, still shaky. He leaned on the wheel chair, cathing his breath.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Anubis appeared behind Satosha. He turned, suprised.

"Who are you?" Satosha asked.

"So you wish to answer the call. Then come." Anubis stamped his staff on the ground, and in a instance, Satosha was surrounded by a desolate desert. In front of him a man wearing only a red scarf and black trousers laid on the ground in front of him. Anubis bowed, and motioned for Satosha to do so also.

"Well well, we have another one. I sppose you've heard the truth from Ajuk then?" The man asked. Satosha nodded.

"Very good. This saves time then. I am known as Lucifer, your creator." He said. Satosha was at a loss for words.

My...creator?

"You have been given a gift. To bring peace to the world by eliminating that which destroys it." Lucifer looked into Satosha's eyes. Images flashed in his mind, images of war, murder, destruction.

"Humans." Satosha said coldly. Lucifer clapped his hand together.

"Correct. Now I'm sure you now there are others like yourselves. I'd like it for you to speak with them, try to show them the light. But of course, not all of us can be saved..." Lucifer smiled. "Well, I'm sure you will not dissapoint me. I created you after all." With those last words Satosha appeared back in the city.

"So, I am supposed to convince the others. It is time I had a talk with them." Satosha said, jumping into the manhole where the colony was.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Amil had walked out of the manhole. SHe needed to grab some fresh air. As she was walking her hand started to itch. As in instict she just scrathced it. But then something else cought her attention. The more she scratched the more an image started to appear. It looked like a halo above two wings. And then a white light appeared infront of her.

"Amil, you have been chosen to help the humas take over what has been taken from them, but before you can help them you must betray them. The mark you bare on you hand is proof that you belong to me, God." said the white light as it dessapeared. Amil looked back at her hand and it was covered with something like looked like a glove. But it was a weird substance. She was still confused as to what had happened. For some reason no deamons were attacking her. Some looked at her and then returned to what they were doing. And then out of nowhere a body came out. It had the body of a human but the face of a dog.

"Power, do you seek it" said as it stood still. "If so then you must say so " it added.
"Yes " was all that amil spoke.

"So you wish to answer the call. Then come." Anubis stamped his staff on the ground, and in a instance, Satosha was surrounded by a desolate desert. In front of him a man wearing only a red scarf and black trousers laid on the ground in front of him. Anubis bowed, and motioned for Satosha to do so also.

Amil walked up to the man and sat right infront of him.
"I am Lucifer, you creator. I have created you as well as others. Your brothers and sisters. You have been created to destroy those who wish to destroy the place we live in. " it said as it had its face down.

"Humans" said Amil

"Bravo, humans are corrupt all they want is power for themselves that is all. Not you must return with your brothers and sisters. But you are the first of you kind to come to me. You are the first woman to hear my call. "it said as it stood up. It had a smile in its face.

It walked up to Amile helping her to get up. It grabbed her hand. The one that didn't have the halo and wings. For some reason he didn't noticed it.

"I will place my mark on you my child,that way your brothers will know you, but only you will bare and have this mark" he said as he placed his had over her hand. It burned but at the same time it felt soothing and good. When he took off his hand it was a star. But what had caught her attention was that it looked like it was ruby implanted in her hand.

"Now go back to where you were" it said as she blinked and then she was back in the city.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Nataline was over looking a small part of the ruined city below her from a cliff, she had been awake for four days now, and all she remebered is that when she first woke up, she was naked, alone, and scared, but now she had a friend which she met three days ago in the ruins of the very city that she is over looking now, a seemily large wolf dog, or so she thinks it is. she could not communicate with it, while she could with all the other animals in the park behind her, rats, birds, cats, dogs. and only recently a group of strange huge black creatures have invaded the park, but they always just look at her then go back to their own buisness, some sleeping, while others were just mock fighting each other.

Sometimes the wolf dog would bring mystery meat back with him for her to eat, but everytime when it did that, the frown on her face just got even worst and today was one of those days, the wolf dog dumpped a piece of unknown meat infront of her, and her small fire which she made a few mintues ago, Nataline sighed as she took a stick and struck it in the middle as she started to cook it over the fire, then something scared her, there was a voice in her head, "What's your name...? girl" the voice continued as she looked around, "nah... i don't think she can hear me, afterall i'm just a dog beside her" Nataline stared at the wolf dog beside her and patted his head, "Ah that feels good" the voice spoke in her head again, she smiled and said "my name is.... Nataline" the dog suddenly stop snuggling up to her and stared at her, looking surprised, "she can hear my thoughts..." nataline smiled at the dog then she gone back to her own thought as before, as she looked at the ruin city below her and the red moon above her, "what am I? what am I doing here? what is my purpose?"

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 am

Tao. That was the first word the came into Tao's head as he sat up. It was night time, and something moved behind him. He quickly got up and looked down.
"Why the hell! Why am I naked?" he yelled, that was a wrong move, though. A body, Tao knew that 'cos part of it's skull was missing, ran at him. Another from behind, Tao turned and panicked, covering himself with his arms. [i]Thud... Thud.[i/] He took his hands away from his face and saw a body lying broken about a foot infront of him, "How did I?" he exclaimed, then turned to see another body, the one with the smashed skull. He got up and found a body, with a red t-shirt and jeans, it was about his height and weight, maybe a size bigger, but it was enough. He quickly put them on and jumped. Up he went, up... and up... and up... "Um. Aren't I supposed to go down?" as soon as the thought entered his brain he fell ten feet, landing with a thud on the body he had taken the clothes from. He got up and realised, "I can control weight! No... what do they call it? Gravity!"
He started running then jumped, thinking of gravity leading to the sky, not the ground. He landed softly on a building, and the gravity around him turned back to normal.
"Who the hell're you!?" shouted a man behind Tao, wielding a gun. Tao turned and walked up to him, now a word appeared in his head: Kill. He ran up to the man, who fired a bullet that hit the floor two feet infront of Tao. Once Tao was close enough the man was flying up wards at an incredible speed. Tao then flew up quicker, and again once he was close enough the man fell. So did Tao. The guys screams and shouts echoed into the night, sticking in Tao's ears.
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Ajuk roamed the city, nudging past stalkers with bats on his shoulders and a flock flying in a relentless circle above him. Somehow - by some force - he knew where everyone was. He could almost feel their movements on the floor being echoed to his head. It was a strange but wonderful feeling.

"Time to sort out the brothers and sisters." he whispered. He raised his arms and the bats jumped off of him. Stalkers began to pile up in front of him in a disgusting, writhing, grey mass that continued to grow larger as he created that black goo and forced it over the stalker-pile. Bats and even dragon flies began to fly into it, created a gigantic mesh of black, blood, and bone. Lighting struck in the sky and lit up a disgusting framework of bodies that made up it's skeleton, and revealed large eyes and a huge mouth full of long sharp teeth. It grew larger, and legs came forth. Arms. Then a tail. The lightning thundered again. Showing through it's skin to it's inner-works. homemade organs and blood.

"Go forth, Destroy." ajuk shouted as the towering beast turned, nodded and roared loudly. It stamped off, destroying buildings in it's wake, and stamping on whatever lifeform it saw.

[[sorry for short post]]

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeesha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Just as Odessa was crawling into the manhole behind everyone she stopped, hearing shouting and screaming. Jumping back to the middle of the road she looked around and saw two men falling from the sky. "This is news to me..." she looked around for signs of demons and at confirming the empty streets began to wander closer to the place they were falling. Seeing them fall behind a building, she broke into a run in that direction. Odessa guessed it must've been someone like them or perhaps a demon in disguise. Either way, taking one last glance behind her, the still empty street echoing their shouts, she turned back to the direction of the noises and rounded the building they'd fallen behind.

Xeesha
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

"Phew... Didn't think I would make it there," said Tao. A stalker suddenly leaped at him, but stopped in mid air, then James discovered a new thing he could do with gravity, martial arts that he otherwise wouldn't be able to do. He made moon like gravity aroun him and did a flip, the ball of his foot hitting the stalker on the head, a loud crack echoing through the alley he was in. He wanted some fun with the body, so he made gravity push down on the re-killed stalker. Then he made it fly into the air, and keep going into space. He haeard footsteps, but this time he didn't have to kill.

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!