Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:36 pm

As he walked off, Ron looked back down on the floor, his hands shoved once again in his pockets. He wanted to think about his possible love relationship with Roz, and how he'd manage to pull it out. He was way to shy to tell her how he felt. Only today he had managed to get it out, but he thought she was probably too distracted with Buckbeak to hear him. He saw a pair of feet infront of him, and looked up. It was her, Roz. "Uh..hi. Why'd you run off?"
She asked him. Ron blushed at how her voice sounded, cute. And also as he realized that she had no clue. "Um, no reason. I just... had to go to the bathoom real quick..." He smiled nervously, then realizing what he had said, his face had gone as red as a tomato. He looked down quickly as he felt himself go hot. He started to walk off quickly. Why am I doing this? I'm not gonna be able to avoid her forever!! You have to open up, Ron!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Roz frowned as he walked away from her once again. Did I do something to upset him..? she thought sadly, watching him go. Then a sudden idea came to her. What if he's not anoyed with me..what if he's just embarrased or..shy? It's worth checking Roz, you really like this guy afterall...
"Wait!" She quickly went after him, grabbing his wrist to get him to stop.
"Ron... Are you doing this because..." She couldn't say it, her heart was beating too fast, her face was burning up..
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:31 pm

((Isis u there?))
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Ginny looked over at Harry and nodded her head. "They won't stop till they get some plausible evidence. You know that right?" She said looking back out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco looked at Hermione and said, "Yeah, let's head down to the dining hall." He stood up and held her hand smiling at her.

((I am currently going from dishes to this so excuse me if I take a little to reply))

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:01 pm

"Yes I do," Harry began. "But when they get enough evidence it will be too late. Instead of running my name in the mud they could be doing more."

Harry groaned, feeling his scar. It seemed to hurt more than usualy nowadays. But today it was pretty bad, giving him sharp pains every now and then.

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:07 pm

She looked at him and asked, "Still hurting?" She gave a weak smile and thought, How come I can never tell him, but I can always manage to hide it oh so well? SHe looked back out the window and sighed.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:17 pm

He looked at her and smiled weakly. "Yea, more often than usual. I-It's a bit more painful than usual."

He looked outside. Why am I acting like this anyway? He thought to himself. I've never done this before whenever I was with the whole Weasley family in the same room. But this is different. What is going on?

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm

"You should tell Dumledore." She said, keeping her eyes outside the window. Finally she walked away and sat down on the sofa in front of the fireplace.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Harry watched Ginny as she sat down. She was right after all.

"I'll tell him later. I don't want to bother him right now. He's probably too busy trying to get the school ready, among other things."

Then something hit him inside, like a light. Is the reason that I'm acting more talkative and nervous towards Ginny is because...I like her? he thought. He shook that idea out of his head. What would Ron do if he found out that he dated Ginny? He'd probably pop me one, and a good one at that.

He was getting ready to walk away when he looked at her again, just thinking of something. "Why aren't you outside? It's a nice day out to play or even swim or hang out with Ron or some of your friends."

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:41 pm

She looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. "I think I will keep my lunch." She giggled at this and explained, "Ron is out there wooing a girl. Makes me sick. God, do I have to claim him as my brother?" She picked up the book she had brought down and tried to at least read the book. The words seemed to all be a jumble of gibberish. Sighing she closed the book and looked up at Harry.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:51 pm

"Yea you do. But at least your family is better than the one i've got..."

He then thought about how cruel the Dursleys have been to him. He was glad to leave them a couple of weeks early to live with the Weasleys before having to go to Hogwarts.

"I was always locked in my room with a hatch for whenever they decide to give me something to eat."

He walked over and sat down next to her.

"But I guess what i'm saying is, just don't worry about Ron. He can take care of himself, even if he gets rejected by a girl, he'll bounce back. And if he makes a fool of himself, just act like you're not there. But you will hear it eventually."

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:53 pm

She looked up at him. "You can claim him if you want."

Realizing what she had said, she blushed and quickly added,"What I mean is that You can have him as your brother. I know how the Dursley's must treat you and it ain't right." She fumbled over her words, making her blush more.

She looked down and laughed.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Harry laughed about her comments of claiming Ron. He was quiet for a moment, trying to think about what to say.

"Well, I feel really comfortable with your family. Your all really nice. And most of all, I really..." He stopped, being nervous as well. He looked away, not knowing what to say and didn't want her to see him get flustered.

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 pm

She chuckled. Looking up at him, she asked, "You really what?"

There is no way he would like me as well. Ron would kill him and he knows that.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Harry gulped before turning to look into Ginnys eyes. Her hair looked really nice from the light from the fireplace.

"Well, I've only realized this just a few moments ago. But, I....I- really like you Ginny..."

He couldn't believe he was able to get it out, even though he was getting flustered just finding the right words. What was worse was that he was wondering what she would do our say, dreading that it might be something awful. Something that would hurt his feelings. Here I am supposed to be a savior of Lord Voldemort, a boy with no fear, and now I am afraid of getting rejected... he thought.

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:17 pm

She reached back and pulled her hair into a hair band that was on her wrist. She kept her eyes on the fireplace and pinched herself. "Ouch." She said.

Ginny looked at him and couldn't believe she heard him right. Looking down, she muttered, "Even though this has to be a dream but I like you as well."
She moved her head and looked up at him.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:20 pm

(I gotta get ready for work, so this will be my last post for today most likely.)

He grabbed her hand.

"It's not a dream. See?"

He was blushing, still not sure if she liked him or not. He wanted to kiss her but didn't know if he should or not.

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:21 pm

She felt his hand grabbing hers and she smiled. "I guess it isn't."
She looked back at the fireplace and sighed.
((alrighty))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Hermione smiled back at him.
"So what are we going to do?" She asked thinking of her and him, getting married.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 pm

He looked at her and smiled. As they walked to the dining hall, a lot of people stared and some even made some kind of comment.

"I think we will play it by ear." He looked at her.

"What the hell are you doing with that?" He heard Crabb ask.

He looked up and scowled. Letting go of her hand, he place it on Crabb's neck. "That is a female. And I so happen to be walking to the dining room with my girlfriend." He pushed Crabb out of the way and kept on walking, holding Hermione's hand again.

Isis
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!