Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home Alone /Closed

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Home Alone /Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 am

Ditto.
I've got way to much going on lately, a bunch of college stuff so I'm withdrawin' as well.
Sorry guys/gals.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 am

I just love the way that Blaire is on a bed making out with an older guy while drunk and three people have walked straight past her open bedroom door lol

Just saying that I haven't forgotten about this but there isn't really much I can post without anyone to interact with.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Oh, wow, that completely flew over my head x.x Sorry, Claire! Can I just explain it away as Eljas being too drunk and in too much of a hurry to notice? *hangs head*
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Aw, shit. Sorry Claire! >.<
Damn... well.... how are we going to work this out...
Irene's currently in the bathroom vomiting, so... hmmmm...
I'll see what I can do with my next post... (Unless someone gets to it before I do, that is. XD)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 pm

I would make Cole come and see her... but he's technically locked in a room with Winnie XD
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Thats alright guys.
Just wanted to remind people of where she was thats all. No need to change what you are doing unless you can. I mean vomiting in a toilet and locked in a room kind of seem to be a bit impossible for them to walk past her room.
Its fine.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Would anyone be interested in joining if I started up a new thread but we started up around the same point and invited some new people to be involved?

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 pm

I would. ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 pm

I agree with Jocelyn in saying that I would as well~ :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 am

home-alone-ooc-t35664.html
Okay, great. There's the link if anyone would like to sign up, but be aware that the plot has been changed slightly.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 am

I would; but I'm not going to :)
I'd be too worried that it'd turn into what happened last time, as that would just make me feel bad again :/

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 pm

You should join Imagine That! I liked your character and Silent Butterflies'! I think it was more of everyone else not posting, which made it seem like a few people were posting a lot, because you guys were really the only ones who were keeping the roleplay alive.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 am

I love you, Imagine, but I think it was a mix of both. Your characters were great. But you'd post when no one else could, and people would get lost. I admit, I did the same thing in hopes of keeping the RP alive, and of course to further my own story, however that might have deterred people.

Still, as long as there is a balance, why shouldn't you join?? ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Meh, I just don't want it to happen again :/

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Ow, first time I've checked back here for a while. -.-'

I agree with what Jocelyn said; I think it was a mix of both. We posted too much, we stopped, nobody posted, so we posted too much again, heh. :L Roleplay's just too addicting tbh. But yeah, sorry guys for it anyways.

Batman, if you want to join, you should do again :3 You're an awesome rper :)x

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

I agree there; with the whole posting time line that Robin just wrote out, sorry about that ^^ However, you guys did stop....

And I'm not going to - purely because of the fact that Cole is nothing without his Winnie ;)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 pm

So long as you are watchful of it, it won't. ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!