Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home Alone /Closed

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Home Alone /Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Lol well I can explain my posts since I am pretty sure I am in a completely different timezone to everyone :)

GO AUSTRALIA

Nah I have just finished school :) Have the occasional exam coming up (Like an english exam tomorrow) and I have just had my toe operated on, hence the spending of lots of time online
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Ah, the wonderful mask. ^.^ Need that picture there, honey XD For marketing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:49 pm

@ Miss Clair:

Awwww. I hope your toe gets better :3 Why did you have to get it operated on in the first place? XD

And Australia? I'm on the East Coast of the USA; Pennsylvania FTW <33333

I've got exams as well. Lets seeeeeee...
I had the PSAT's on Saturday... and I have a paper due Friday on Through The Looking Glass for AP European History (Writing paper on: Carroll was attempting to shed light on current political happenings, social customs and political thought at the time he wrote this work. Agree or disagree with the above statement. [5 pages or more, on such a vague topic. XD]). I have two papers due for English tomorrow. I have a field trip on Wednesday for AP Euro. I have to finish reading 1984 by Wednesday, and have a paper written about it by then... I have a test on it Thursday...

Yeah, this week is busy...
Yet, I still find time to come visit you all. XD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Haha Thanks Gorie

Umm I had ingrown toenails (yes ewww I know) but yeah, had both of my toes operated on to remove the problem. They are starting to heel so it should all be good soon.

Sounds like a very busy week. I only have two exams this week, both English, two the week after, ancient history and maths... then two the week after that Modern history and extension history... and then the week after Textiles... and then....

I AM DONE!!!

Lol although I should still be on here just as much. I am really bad at concentrating so I will still be around.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm

-Wants to be a doctor when hes all growed up- owo <----weird swuishy face?
-puts on surgical mask and grabs a stick- gots to get use to stuffz like thiis! -poke's toe...poke poke-

Hell, I'm soo overtired,but not sleepy? So please excuse my overly immature antics. xP

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Awwww... I hope they get better. And its not really that "ew". Its a part of life. *shrugs* I don't normally get weirded out by those sorts of things. I suppose its because I watch House all the time *omgilovehughlaurie* Seriously, he has one sexy accent.

lol I'm actually watching a Christmas thing he did in 2008 for SNL. el oh el oh el.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Lol thats alright Dazed, actually though if you touched my toe I would scream and cry and there would be blood.

And Gorie, I said eww because it really is eww, the sight of it when I had the bandages changed almost made me pass out. Also I know a lot of people who get disgusted at that sort of thing and I know for some it isnt the most pleasant of things. Although House is an awesome show :)

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 pm

You can play doctor with me, Dazed. ^.~ JK... A little.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 pm

*Moves her toes far far away from Jocelyn and Dazed*

You are going to have to find yourself another patient though

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Ah, you know, guys. I've been trying to figure out a way to stop whining about my own work load and I think you may have just given me a good reason to do so. I have so much work to get done, but compared to what you all have to do, my homework starts sounding fun. Hm.. yeah... I'm done complaining about it.

And, I hope you feel better, Claire.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 pm

I don't play doctor sweatheart. ;D -really intense deep doctor voice!- (Jk, jk xP)

But lol Jocelyn, you must've really liked that picture of my skinny little arse to want to play doctor with me ;D -tease-tease-chuckle-tease-

Sorry Claire. owo I will leave ur foots alone nao. Feel better!
& :0 House is one of my favorite shows! That and scrubs. :]

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 pm

What can I say? I have a strange thing for skinny guys. XD

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Lol thanks guys on the well wishes for my toes :)

Good luck to everyone else on getting their work done on time.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Lol, Jocelyn you weirdo, with your..werid..fetishes? (-fail-)

& No problemo Claire.

Anyway, I need sleep, so time to crash, G'night everybody!

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 pm

LMAO no no, it's not a fetish. It's just the type that I'm normally attracted to. That and bad boy XD. Everyone has their type. ^.^

Nigh night!!

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Sweet Angel Jocelyn wrote:Everyone has their type. ^.^

How true...

My type of guys are Asian and Native American guys.... Don't ask... >.<
I also have a thing for my fellow scenesters, and guys with long hair <3 mwahahaha
I also like foreign accents *explains the whole Hugh Laurie thing*
el oh el.

[/random]

Anyway, yeah. Dance tonight. Three hours, starting at 7... XD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Lol, wow, thats like mine sometimes. I love a guy with foreign accents. <3
I am Native American, so yeah, the guys are hot. I don't look it, but my brother definitely does.

Fun. ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I love accents in general. Gotta say aussie is my favorite though!

And, eh, I don't know how some guys or girls for that matter deal with long long hair, mines like not short ,but not long(long being shoulder length-or at least that's what I'm picturing.) Anyway, nope, I'm just the lanky dorky type with my amazingly quirky boy-ish charm. ;D
Or ya know, at least that's what I like to think.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Lol, accents are amazing. My 'friend' has an accent. Actually, he has many because he's lived everywhere. I love it.

It must be your charm. You have a good charm. ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:02 pm

What? Are we describing the types we like now? Lol!

Ahh, accents <3. Gotta love the ones Australians are blessed with. I love foreign accents in general, so long as they don't like they're spitting up from their throats T__T.

I have a slight English accent, since I sort of lived there for a while. But I guess it dwindled away when I moved to back Canada, blahh.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!