Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home Alone [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Home Alone [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Home Alone: part one

This is a closed roleplay so please don't post here unless you've been in contact with me about it. If you are extremely interested in the idea, contact me and I may have a spot open for you ;D.

So anyway, this is the OOC for our first part of the Home Alone series. If you haven't gotten a character sheet up in the profile thread yet, feel free to do that. I'm hoping that we can get this started some time this week. I would post rules here but I know that you all know how to roleplay so I won't waste the time doing that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Home Alone [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

The profiles look great so far :D. I added a relationship section to the profile, so if you guys could add that in it would be great. Obviously we know who your siblings are, but there you can include any crushes/romantic relationships or past relationships or relationship between friends/siblings that are closer than normal ones.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Hello Hello, love~ :)

Figured I'd give you a heads up that I'm working on my character profile(s) as we speak. Well, not really, as I can't type in two places at the exact same time, but you get my drift ;3

Anyway, not too totally sure if I'm going to do one or two, but we'll see. :) As of right now, I'm only at one. But, well. Who knows?

So I should have him/her up within the hour. <3
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you for the invite! I have my boy up :) I may add more to the relationships section when all of the characters are added. I hope it's okay that I latched onto Bridget as his crush ;D
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Wonderful guys :D! All of the characters look great so far and I am excited to get this going.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:09 pm

KaiyaFierce wrote: I hope it's okay that I latched onto Bridget as his crush ;D

Comingggg right back 'atcha with the crush XD
I can't wait to see how they play out together 'cause they're just so different~ C:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm

SilentButterflies wrote:
KaiyaFierce wrote: I hope it's okay that I latched onto Bridget as his crush ;D

Comingggg right back 'atcha with the crush XD
I can't wait to see how they play out together 'cause they're just so different~ C:

I like the idea of their dynamic, opposites attract and what not ;D

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 am

I'm glad you liked my idea for this one ;D
And it's kinda' hard for Holly to have a crush atm, since all the Wilson character's, save for her, are boys, and all the Hale's are girls, save for Norman. :')
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 am

Still have room for one more?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes :D. Just put a character up whenever you have. The ages are all tight, but feel free to make an older/younger character or a twin of someone else's.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 pm

I just want to let you guys know that I am thinking about getting an IC up tonight or tomorrow. It doesn't mean that your characters have to be finished at all. As long as you have listed the name, age, a picture and relationships, that's all we really need to know to begin, but I'd like for them all to be finished at some point just so we have them to reference.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

The IC!

There's the IC, everyone. Once again, you don't need to be done with your profile to post. I was totally at a writer's block with the rest of my sheets, but as long as you have the basics up, I totally understand and am fine with you just completing it in the future.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm

I will have a post up some time tonight :).

British
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 am

Sorry for not posting already and for not finishing Norm up D; - obviously I've had exams and stuff but the internet at our house is totally screwed up at present so I don't have any access other than when I'm at my dad's which is usually only saturdays, so I'll apologise in advance for the lateness of any posts from me. I'll try my best to get something up towards the middle of the week though, even if I gotta steal my college's wireless for a while. |-)

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leilockheart on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:04 pm

I'll be posting soon :)

leilockheart
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 pm

No problem Becca! I haven't finished my characters up either, so don't worry about Norm. You have the basics down for him and that's all we really need, so don't worry about finishing him or posting much until you have free time.

& Okay, leilockheart :).

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Posted!
Finn is such a charmer. Let me know if the language offends anybody and I'll tone it down by the by, I know not everybody enjoys a good cuss as much as myself.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Haha, I loved your post and cursing definitely doesn't bother me, especially since it fits with your character's personality.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:17 pm

I shall be posting soon, loves. I can't keep Irene away from you guys for long ;3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I'll have my post up sometime later this week. ;D Examinations, blah.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!