Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How it all really happened. A Peter Pan RP!

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

How it all really happened. A Peter Pan RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:13 pm

(OOC: roleplayers wanted post983046.html#p983046)

You may think you know the story of Peter Pan. You might of been told it when you where little. You may have watched movies, read books all claiming to know the true story, but they all have it wrong. The true story is about to be told.

Rules:
Please no swearing unless your a pirate and still minnimum! Remember we are in NeverLand, so no weapons that they wouldn't have! Be creative like they could use a catapult! I am the GM respect me! No godmodeling! PG please!
Thanks!

Lost Children:
Peter Pan-male-rebal2
Chasity (Chase)-female-Smithy
Slightly-Male-dig17
Rach-Female-rebal2

Pirates:
Captain James Hook (or just Capt'n and Hook)-male-dig17

Indians:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: How it all really happened. A Peter Pan RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 am

Isadora Blaine looked out to sea, toward the peaceful island of neverland. She sighed and watched her crew members scurrying about on deck, always following Captain hook's orders, day in day out. She simply didn't see why they had to go on this never ending manhunt for the lost boy, Peter Pan. Seriously, they should be out in the open see right then, looting reckless sailors who passed their way, or storming foreign ports but NO they had to be docked just beyond the borders of Neverland, hoping to capture a boy who obviously didn't want to be caught. It was stupid. She sighed again and slowly climbed down from the crows nest, her brass telescope held tightly in her fisted hand. She strode skillfully across the wooden deck to the captains quarters, where she knocked on the door.
"Captain. There's no sign of movement on the island. I really don't see why we hang around here waiting for someone who clearly doesn't want to be caught." She said to the closed door. True to herself and loyal though she was, Isadora was one who spoke her mind. She wanted people to know that she didn't take any bull, not even from her superiors.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Peter flew around the ship in circles. His lost boys (and girls) were below on the island. He flew back down. "Slightly, they are heading towards us. I want everyone ready for full combat!"

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm

When her comments recieved no reply from her captian, Icy sighed. She rolled her eyes and, making sure no one was watching her, she slipped away from the ship, swimming toward the island to warn Peter. (She has made an alliance with the lost boys, hoping that they will help her escape the pointless duties that she performed under Hooks command.) She reached a hidden inlet surrounded by forestry and crawled out of the pale blue waves. She smiled when she spotted small fairies and other creatures hiding in the ferns and trees. She let out a peircing whistle, her signal to let peter know she was there. She walked deeper into the forest and sat down in a large clearing, sitting on a rock directly in the centre.
"Peter! I'm here!" she called, hoping he would hear her.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Hannah watched as Peter flew around the ship far off in the distance. As he came back down they were told to get ready for full combat. So Hannah took her slingshot out of her pocket and then picked up some rocks put them in her pocket and waited tell the ship got closer.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:15 am

Chase hid between the bushes close to shore with her weapons ready. Couching and peering through she could see one of the crew swimming towards shore. "Peter, we have a swimmer." She said and waited for her orders.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 am

Icy noticed the subtle movements in the bushes around her but shook it off as the wind. Only when she heard whispering did she call out, starting to get spooked.
"Is anyone there? Hello? i mean you no harm I'm a friend." She called, kicking her sword away from her, to encourage the people to trust her.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Peter swooped down on Icy while she wasn't lookin' and poked her on the back and said "Capn' Hook whatever will we do with this one?"

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am

Chase watched Peter swing out behind Icy. Smirking she tried her best to hold in her laughter as Peter swooped.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 am

Peter was tickled pink with laughter.

Rach came through the thicket with Isadora (her wolf cub) up to Chase.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

(funny, isadora is my characters name. lolz)

Icy screamed when Peter poked her in the back, startled by his sudden appearance.
"God Peter, you scared the life out of me." She exclaimed breathlessly. She saw Rach and grinned briefly.
"Hi Rach." She turned to peter again.
"I'm betting you have more of you family surrounding me, just waiting to scare me." She guessed, the grin still on her delicate features. She loved hanging out with Pater and his friends and though they had offered her a place in their gang she had declined, saying that she liked the pirate life and they needed an insider onboard to warn them of hook's plans. Sometimes she regretted her descision.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 pm

"I was trying to Is." he giggled loving to call her something she wasn't.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 am

Icy scowled when Peter called he 'Is'. He knew it irritated her but she also knew that was exactly why he did it.
"I figured 'Petey'." She teased him back and grinned at him.
"So how's things with the lost boys?" She added, trying to make converstaion quickly to suss out if there were any intruders to the conversation other than the lost children. She glanced around, trying to spot any obvious shudders in the vegetation around her. Seemingly satisfied that no pirates were listening in she smiled.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

"same old, same old. so what's Hooks up to Isadora? We played hide-and-go-seek and Smithy almost died." he said in one emotion

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 am

(I ish Chase not Smithy x3)

Chase popped up from her hiding spot and rolled her eyes. "It wasn't that close to death, Peter." She said putting her weapons away and putting on her hips.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am

Icy smiled.
"Same old same old. Hook wont listen to my arguements AS USUAL." She said exhasperated once more by Hook's refusal to realise the uselessness of trying to catch peter and his gang. She noticed Chase and smiled.
"Hi chase, howsit?" She said, not one to care for her delivery of speech.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Rach- "As far as I know it was Peter that made it so you almost died." she said narrowing her eyes at him.

Peter- Flys backwards on his back "So? She's alive now."

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:27 am

Nodding she looked to Peter. Chase rolled her eyes slightly at his comment and though tempted to plafully throw a rock she didn't bother.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Icy smiled, not really caring that Chase hadnt really replied but oh well. Life was like that. She laughed at Peter's reply to Rach's comment. THey were always playing games with Hook, tormenting him and Isadora found it very funny.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Peter- "Is Hook prepared?" he said pretending to turn all serious while he asked his spy.

Rach- "Hook this, Hook that." she mumbled.

Peter- "What?"

Rach- "Nothing."

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!