Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Howdy

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Howdy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombies Galore on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi! I'm new here. My name's Zombies Galore. I really love Cyberpunk games and am a big fan of Mage: the Ascension. I'm looking forward to becoming involved with a new community.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombies Galore
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Howdy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi tha Zombies Galore, your name reminds me of Zombiland which is an awesome movie! Anyway I am Aveline and I am pleased to see that you have decided to join the site! *hands a daisy* Here are some links you should take a look at.

RPG Rules Here are da rules! They are very easy! :D
Help The help forum in case you ever have questions about the site.
Newbie Guide to RPG
Beginners Guide to ChatIn case you ever decide to visit the OOC chat!
Role Play Academy To help you learn about role playing or to brush up on your skills~ :)

Hope to see you around Zombie! Oh and if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask any of the staff. :) (The people in colors)
Have a nice day!

Aveline<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 am

Welcome, Zombies! (Wow, that just feels like a paradox to say...) Anyway, welcome to RoleplayGateway! I'm Music.

I see that Aveline already posted a few useful links, so I'll take this time to mention that, should you desire help developing your roleplaying skills, need help in general, or simply want someone to talk to on a rainy day, feel free to PM myself or any of the other Mentors! After all, our job here is to make you feel at home.

That said, enjoy your stay!

~Music

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 am

Aw... I am not first T.T... (Okay, I am done sulking) Anyways, Welcome to the RPG community! Hope you would have grand time here and fine yourself being productive in a sense! The links given by Aveline would be very helpful! Check them out! Like what Music had said, do not hesitate to ask questions around here! Friendly administrators, moderators, mentors, staffs, and members would lend a helping hand if you ever needed!

Zombies.... Galore.... If I were any younger, you would be my boogieman >.< However, I have gotten over my fear about those things! (Holding an axe and garlic) Yup, I am totally over it! Again, Welcome and enjoy your stay!
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou-no-shuuketsu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 am

Hello my dear~! I saw your name and it reminded me oh-so-much of zombies (wow, weird how that happens. XD) and I wanted to say that I absolutely adore zombies... and I was wondering if you do too... >.> but my automatic assumption is yes, you do.

Anyway~ nice to meet you. ^^

chou-no-shuuketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 am

Hey there Zombies and welcome to RPG. :)
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!