Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insurrection

Insurrection

a part of “Insurrection”, a fictional universe by GMDKENJK.

[Closed] In a futuristic world where megacities are run by corporations with private police forces, crime runs rampant in the streets. Superpowered humans gather together, some to fight organized crime, others to take down the enigmatic MortixCorp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insurrection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Insurrection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:58 am

Oh dear, I think we got some PvP in our OOC! Sigh... that'll never come out, and it stains something awful. Oh well. Fifty bucks on Fam.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 am

I have Mach's bet on me, nothing will stop me now! O< *charges Dion*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 am

I just realized that Gene doesn't actually have an alias for the Insurrection. Gene is her nickname and Starlight her hooker name. I'll be adding something and then working on a post.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Huzzah! fixing stuff! I had to do an unholy amount of edits to my character lol.

as for our battle.......

*gets bashed by Fammi's shield, screams in agony, and then vanishes into the shadows to go recover*

And Machina! Aren't you supposed to be on my side? (or something?)
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

I always seem to be going back to tinker with something in a profile until it's just right.
Although I really should be working on my post right now instead of goofing around, sooo~ *focuses*

*watches the shadows nervously and flattens self beneath shield for the time being* o_e

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:35 pm

*pops head out of the shadows*

Yes, focusing on posts is very good, I applaud your effort!

*slow applause while slowly disappearing again, leaving a demented Cheshire grin last of all.*

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm not good at focusing at all. *still trying to type a post*

*watches creepy grin fade*...that isn't helping. *burrows*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm

new character submitted.

he is a very, very angry person when it comes to the Insurrection.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh Fammi, you have nothing to fear from me. BTW, cute Deku scrub picture. I always wanted one of those as a pet.... And yay for new characers! we need more Mortixcorp baddies

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GMDKENJK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:31 pm

He's a dork AND a douche. Good call; I'm sure he and Freya will get along swimmingly. Approved.

GMDKENJK
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Still looks like a dork Shiva.
I kid, I kid. >u<;

@Dion: I looove deku scrubs and the Zelda universe in general!

And I finally posted~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Awesome. I think I shall wait for Gabriel and James to arrive before I post anything else.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Indeed.... are things happening!?!? Off to read!

*jump-ropes merrily over to the activity section

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:26 pm

RIght, I think that little bit about the dice sums up James' life pretty neatly... Everything revolves on the roll of the dice.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I feel like trying to figure out how James's power works is going to give Gabriel a complex. Random variables and all that. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sciamancer on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Woo, posted. I kind of like my most recent post, though I must admit (I only thought up the visible heroin needles after Alan joked about Gene overdosing D: Though I was thinking about him being all depressed and trying to find something that bypasses his immunity to drugs that would get him high/drunk/etc. for a while)

Hopefully I pulled off that post, attempting to make his life sound depressing without making him sound like a total Gary Stu. I think I did, but then again, I wrote it... maybe someone else can tell me. My characters are usually a bit more cheery than this. In case anyone can't tell from Eliot, I've always loved the idea of making some poor sap have relatively shitty, even harmful powers in a world of superpowered people... of course, his powers aren't useless, not even so specialized that they're only useful in situations made specifically for them (*cough* aquaman *cough*), but the drawback is just so crappy that it helped ruin his life, as evidenced by his history... rambling...
1. Join ASCO
2. Fight the monster.
3. Protect the people.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Sciamancer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

:I...do you doodz ever sleep?

*power-reads through missed posts*

Showtime anyone?

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Machina apparently doesn't, but I have evidence that Kiku does! As for the rest, I can only theorize.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

And speculation is half the battle >:3...and 99.89% of statistics are made up on the spot...and one in the hand is worth two in the bush...and the smile in front only conceals the blade from behind...and humanity is an inconstant definition...and beetles are neither good nor evil. Only awesome.

Them roaches though...they be fixin' ta take over in the nuclear apocalypse. Dun misunderestimate them critters. Peace!

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

... My god, have I just been outmaneuvered in randomness? I'm losing my touch.... I need to take a long journey and consider all these new developments.

Also, ANGST!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!