Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insurrection

Insurrection

a part of “Insurrection”, a fictional universe by GMDKENJK.

[Closed] In a futuristic world where megacities are run by corporations with private police forces, crime runs rampant in the streets. Superpowered humans gather together, some to fight organized crime, others to take down the enigmatic MortixCorp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insurrection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Insurrection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 pm

heh.

heheheh.

Haha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHA! HAHA! HA? *nods head* HA!

I accept your challenge!

*quickly forges a claymore from old shoes, toothpaste, marmalade, and the hopes and dreams of small orphans. Which, BTW, makes the claymore weigh practically nothing!*

*Oh, and the claymore was forged in the core of Robert Downey Jr.'s snarky soul*

Admit defeat! or be faced with the wrath of the greatest weapon known to man! The Random Reaver! Yes, you will... *speaks with a British accent* "Fear the tube!"

*holds the newly forged Tube Reaver as a holy relic.... of absolute destruction*

BTW, I am hoping against hope SOMEBODY gets the reference.....
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm

*slowly glances from the Random Reaver to his own, now limp, rapier*

...psh. Poser. *tosses the Sword of +2 E.D. and whips out some sexy-ass shades*

Marmalade is so mainstream. *summons a Schnitzel-Grease elemental and strips down to hello-kitty boxers*

The greatest weapon known to man hmm? Well what of the greatest defense, Sorefkin, LORD OF MAN-MEATS!

*the greasy beast grows in size and roars, causing wieners to sprout from the ground for miles around making thousands of Germans weep in joy, their tears fueling his rage*

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Let us see! HAVE AT YE!!

*oblivious to references yet demands a cookie regardless*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Uh... gentlemen, choose your Seconds, duh! You gais are doin' it wroooong! If there is to be a duel in this forum, it will be conducted properly, dangit!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sciamancer on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello-kitty boxers!? Way too damn over-powered. I call god-moding on yo ass.

I finally bothered to put up a picture. Sure, it's just a mouth that's strangely GIMP'd into a dark purplely background, but it's better than the default. Plus, I made it myself albeit using some random mouth photo from the internet
1. Join ASCO
2. Fight the monster.
3. Protect the people.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Sciamancer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I bet Smith is going to go pick up some hot studs after the battle

y-you don't get the reference? okay...

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Damn straight, studs for all and--wait. Studs? o_e...I meant ladies. Nice, fine, well-muscled--I mean plump dudes--GIRLS. MHM. CUZ I LIKE THOSE. YUP. *twitch*

And the hello-kitty boxers are completely permissable when my opponent is using TOOTHPASTE. DID YOU READ THAT?! TOOTH. PASTE!!

Ah, and my Second shall be Shiva. I've seen him use a long instrument of pain. We've crossed swords many a time. In jest, mostly, but sometimes our hard metal touched in anger! I do look back on those nights and wonder...but never regret. No homo.

...that sounded better in my head.

Happy 4/20 everyone!

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 pm

@Shiva: Persona 4?

@Smith: I was waiting for someone to mention 4/20. I had a feeling it would be you, too. Why is that, I wonder?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Choose a second huh Kiku? well, I would be an imbecile not to pick the ultimate Lord of Darkness, Machina! I claim her as my second!

Also, Smith, this whole scene is heavily reminiscent of Jhonen Vasquez... Maybe Invader Zim specifically.

But, I digress.

*in order to counter Sorefkin, summons Ulrich Von Volkhausenschnauffer, the hungry German born of hellfire and bratwurst. Thus summoned, the hungry German seeks to feed after his thousand year slumber, and spotting Sorefkin, proceeds to do battle.*

And now to handle you with your Hello-kitty boxers and sexy ass shades!

*pulls out Dora the explorer's talking backpack, and, ripping it into pieces, releases the mad soul trapped within. Thus released, the soul bends to my will, becoming the ultimate Wraith Armor! Which happens to be a tube top and frilly short shorts. that fire LAZORS!

I believe I shall claim victory here

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

hooray kurokiku got it

I don't feel like a loser anymore

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

*sends out Magikarp and proceeds to use Splash alongside it*

you will find that I will not take it lying down. *flops more at said LAZORZ are deflected by Magikarp's uber-high stats that make it such a desirable pokemon*

And Kiku. You know me too well. My assassins have yet to take you down...there is only one thing left to do. *throws a ball of yarn*

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh dear.... I believe I have earned myself an enemy here.....

Ah well, good show old sport!

And ball of yarn? that doesn't even come close to the almighty CATNIP!!!!!!

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Hey, Persona is awesome. Don't feel like a lose- YARN! *lunges*

Dion, I don't do your dirty drugs! Get 'em away from meeee~

EDIT: Oh wait... this post was originally going to have a point. And that is: technically all the confrontations have been started, which means I am now off to write the GM post. Huzzah!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Valter gets very angry when he sees Insurrection.

Well, I'll post soon now. Hoping to wait until The Magician gets to see some action first before I type something up.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 pm

I was wrong?!?!?!?!? But cats love catnip! LOVE IT! GAH!!!!! MY FAILURE IS BURNING ME FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!!!!! THE PAIN!!!!!!!!

GYAAAAHHH!!!!!

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Okay, GM post is up! Both skulblaka and Shiva can feel completely free to ignore that upstart NPC and do whatever the hell they want.

But if you really want something to do in the meantime, you could always post in Revelation or something. Just sayin'.

And Dion, that's just too bad, isn't it? The twelve-step program has worked quite well for my feline self, thank you very much.

Also: I feel like Marvin, Kevin, and Daphne are the idiot villain trio of this RP now.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Haha who cares about Revelation

What the hell is a Revelation

Oh man, I have to go post on Revelation that stuff is so sweeeeeet

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Who cares about Shiva?

What the hell is a Shiva?

I'm gonna kill me a Shiva.

Thanks dude, that's awesome. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Kurokiku wrote:I'm gonna kill me a Shiva.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:59 pm

That is so badly drawn, I scarcely know what to make of it..... lol. Anywho, if there aren't any objections, I do believe it is time to bring Vincent into the story!

*this is my way of saying I am getting ready to post, unless someone else really wants to go first for some reason.*

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 am

I'll be working on a post as Gene but I'll refresh in case I miss your post as Vincent Dion~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!