Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insurrection

Insurrection

a part of “Insurrection”, a fictional universe by GMDKENJK.

[Closed] In a futuristic world where megacities are run by corporations with private police forces, crime runs rampant in the streets. Superpowered humans gather together, some to fight organized crime, others to take down the enigmatic MortixCorp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insurrection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Insurrection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 am

Weren't you supposed to wait until- eh, never mind. I don't care; have at it!

I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be either, but my guess is it doesn't bode well for Kiku.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:30 am

Hm... in that case, I will wait for your post, as I am planning on Vincent running into Gene and Charlotte, so I will play off whatever you write.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 am

wait... what was I supposed to wait for? Or was that directed at someone else...? Im confused now. Where? who? hm?

I thought it was supposed to be when the whole park thing was happening, and enough ruckus has been caused. I R lost. also kinda tired.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:09 am

I'm still typing, a majority of my time was spent deciding which song Gene would choose to passively rebel against Greg's wishes. She does that to everyone. Though not to Charlie (AS much).

If you're tired go to sleep. D:

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:24 am

I REFOOSE TO BOW TO TE RAVAGES OF SLEP!

In other words, I usually have to go to bed early because of school, but no school tomorrow, so I will stay up late doing whatever!

And no need to apologize, a well thought out post is better than a rushed, half assed monstrosity

*EDIT* YOu dont need to explain why you are taking your time... yada yada, blah blah, better than half assed monstrosity. I realized you didnt actually apologize.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 am

YOU ARE STILL A GROWING BOY AND NEED SLEEP D8<

It's fine. xD; I'm surprised I didn't apologize.
Finally posted!
I certainly hope it doesn't seem half-assed. *rocks out to Rammstein with big clunky DJ headphones* (I can't stand earbuds)

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:57 am

Lol, earbuds are annoying, but they help to cancel out noise.... and certain situations are better handled if you can cancel out all noise.

RAMMSTEIN!!! YEA! Though I prefer Therion. They are so epic.... And I seriously doubt it is half assed. Off to read! Oh, and I am not growing, but I am still very childish. lol

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 am

It's a pet peeve of mine, I can't stand anything getting in my ears. o_e Plus DJ headphones encompass my entire ear so I feel...cozy? When I headbang.

I haven't listened to them. I live under a rock. :'D
Childish grown ups are awesome as my sig indicates.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 am

I love the random British-guy-commentated Animal Planet documentary-style beetle video. That was a nice touch. I was expecting a photo or something, then- wam. Documentary.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:05 am

I love his voice and I miss it. And a picture could not do what I wanted it to for the beetles she has! They also explode dragon-salt liquid mixed into their boiling acid, in case anyone wasn't too certain.

I think I'm too excited for Charlie to freak out now. xD;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:28 am

Sweeeeeet.

The Rammstein video seemed so... appropriate lol. And yay for crazy hot acid spewing bugs! Stuff of nightmares that is. And I shall wait to post until after speaking with Machina, unless Kiku knows what ams going on here?

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Nightmare, meet the piano soloist that is PianoYN

seriously this guy is good.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

... Damn, that guy really is good. I cannot comprehend how people get so amazing with their instruments... like, how much practice do they need daily? its insane!

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

posted at last! though for some reason, I am not happy with it. Meh.... haven't written in a while. Mebbe I get better as we continue.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sciamancer on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 pm

I thought your post was fine, dionkar, but then again I'm not all that great myself, so I might not be the best judge xD

I posted, woo. I love this fight, too. EDIT: Though I just realized I completely disregarded Martin's attacks. Going to go edit now. Doh!
1. Join ASCO
2. Fight the monster.
3. Protect the people.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Sciamancer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Hmm....I am beginning to doubt my place here. I don't seem to be able to write as much as everyone else. I spent an hour revising my latest post, and that's all it came out to be.

I sorreh if my writing isn't up to snuff. I guess I'm rustier than I thought.

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 pm

YAY! Another self-deprecating battle! but anyway, dont worry about it, its not a big deal. Perhaps we just aren't in a good situation for such a character. I'm doing pretty bad myself, but I will improve as the story progresses and I can really delve into the persona more. So don't worry about it, just keep trying! Perosnally, I am enjoying a Russian character in an RP. Do not see that every day.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah, dude, Skulsy, your posts are nice. Calmyoself fool! You get your point across without a ton of fluff, and I'm actually kinda envious you can do so in fewer words : / I feel like i'm typing up a poorly made souffle. Looks nice and tasty, but not particularly filling on the inside.

You forge dwarven brownies. Solid, meaty and sure to put hair on your chest. Needless to say they taste like the spunk of angels.

Spunk= Whatever your first thought was. *dances with ducks under the midnight moon*

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

Stopstopstop! Everyone is awesome, that's why you're here! Remember the part where we either had to know you or demanded post examples? Yeah, that was because we were tryin' to filter out the kids who actually aren't super-great at writing. Which means, by default, that all of you are good, yes? Yes. Skulblaka, your posts are short, but they are succinct and you say a lot with them, which is fine. Smith? You use more wordz, but also have random-ass details that make stuff interesting (though I have yet to see a stupid pun yet, which is a shade weird). Also fine.

Stylistic differences do not equal skill differences. =)

For the record, I equated "spunk" with "pep," which made for an odd sentence.

And that's my public service announcement for the day! *disappears with smokescreen*

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 am

Machina: making people feel better about themselves and then disappearing in magic smokescreens since 1991. Also giggles. She makes wit teh gigglez

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!