Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 am

Hi everyone, i'm baaaack!
i look forward to reading all your posts! it's really late here at the moment, so i'll try posting tomorrow but i'll read some tonight and catch up :)

rollietyler, Muruchi kat’za is accepted :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelyte
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

okay, it seems we don't have a Inuyasha any more... LeeHitsugaya unfortunately had to drop out.. :(

so we're now looking for a new person to play Inuyasha... spread the word around please!
we need someone active too... Inuyasha is one of the main characters..

thank you :)

Inuyasha now reserved for Nyghtfang! :) thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Ange!! welcome back! oh good we have our Inyasha? Lectre ? is Akoga in Mory armor ?

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 am

Thanks miyavi mortifiedmoon! :)

yes, Nyghtfang showed interest and we're just awaiting his reply...

I just noticed there seems to be some slight confusion about who is holding jewel shards...

so just to make things clearer:

Kagome is holding four jewel shards in a bottle around her neck.

Naraku holds most of the jewel shards. A large piece.

Kohaku (Naraku has him in his control) has a shard

Amaya, it would be good if she has one too.

And i think it'd be interesting if a couple more characters held a few more jewel shards that would make a complete jewel. It should be someone on Inuyasha's side or Neutral, because Naraku has too much advantage at the moment :P
so any volunteers?

thanks!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Ange I believe the surviver of the demon Inu clan that asked to join has a few shards , and he is neutral! Also sorry X attacked you, Kara is insane mode right now O_O, but X will pull back if Naraku wants to hear her. I suggest Naraku puts a barrier on her or blocks Kara psychically.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 am

oh wait, i see... who is it again? sorry, i need reminding... i'm just losing track of where the jewel shards are at the moment... Kara has one too, i'm presuming?

and no worries about the attack. This rp just rolls where you want it to go. lol :P

and Kikyo dodged!

but got hit on the shoulder again...

she doesn't care... and only wants to be heard out by Naraku... if he feels like it.

Kagome's really scared of Kara X btw.

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Hehe thanks , Kara was ordered by Naraku to freak her into giving up or peeing! Oh god, if Naraku gets any more shards very bad ! Wow I enjoyed what you countered with! It was witty, funny and dramatic! Geez Kikyo is Evil * shivers* ! unearthly you make a hilarious and wicked Naraku! "priestess here and there!" :D ! Naraku gives Kara shards to walk with those heavy arms o_o

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 am

Oh, reason I haven't been posting is because Tai' Kha is kind of unconscouis until someone helps her some. Sorry, its 5:58Am and I have not had any sleep!

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

@Everyone! Since no one remembers in Character , How do want to handle the poison ? kirara , miroku and Jaken have been poisoned before. Jinen the horse demon has the cure. Rin , Inuyasha , sango , and Kagome know where to get Jinen. Do you want to magically have two cures? or cure one and send Rin with help to cure the other?

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

unearthly you make a hilarious and wicked Naraku! "priestess here and there!"

Thanks, I try! Enjoying the hell out of myself here. Lol.
King Arthur Role Play looking for more players! ---> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post961363.html#p961363

Original Medieval RP looking for more players! ---> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/royalty-forgotten-t35335.html

TheUnearthlyGroan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Could my chari have a shard?
Oh and ya, sorry!! I couldn't remember how to cure poison on here, so I thought I would leave it up to you.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

yes ~*~emoneko~*~, i think it'd be good if your char had a shard :)

and about the poison... you guys can solve it together, anyway you want! :P

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brei on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Amaya can amaya have two? Shards that is.
If you like fantasy rpg's try this link! *points downward*

http://www.theseventhsungame.net/tss/refer.php?key=QSFQETCNM6XZTBS

Brei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:09 pm

ok, Amaya can hold two, Brei.

I think one more neutral or Inuyasha alliance chars should hold jewel shards. Anyone?

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 pm

my comp been on the blink yesterday
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Haha erm thanks for putting me in this situation Mina ! :) ! oh great :(! Has any one read Manga vol 36 ? I think poison was solved in it?

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

lol your welcome. ^_^
No, I haven't read it but I'm on my way and I will go read it. ^_^

EDIT: I just read chapter 36. Its not in there
I searched and found it on anime # 96
It was at Janinji's (sp) place...like he grow a plan that was the cure.....
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

no no silly ! I said manga book 36 which is around chapter 349 not chapter 36 :) ! The cure all should be around chapters 358 and 359 ? Yes that episode 96 is rin right? chapter 112 with Jinenji when Kirara is poisoned ! Episode 31 is Jinenji anime!

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 pm

oh, sorry!!! lol oks. Either way, how do you want the cure to be obtained? A quick search and run to a nearby village?

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:19 am

Ugh! Sorry for the triple post, this thing is being annoying ^^'

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!