Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

It's ok Ma'am. :D

And Aswa has to be convinced by one of her weakness to join or leave a group. She is a tank at anyone's disposal. But she isn't retarded...Please be very convincing to have her join/leave an alliance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Brei, thanks for being Sango as well...
I might just be Kikyo.. i didn't think she would be this unpopular lol...

IC thread will come very soon! i just need to do a few more things before we start! thank your for your patience everyone!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelyte
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Is it okay if I start out with Inuyasha's gang (which is what I wanted to do) but then later reveal that I'm working for someone that no one knows about?
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Hirochi-Zangus: yes, of course... you can betray alliances and swap around if you wish. that's all part of the story! i've put you down as unknown alliance for now, to give you more freedom.

And it looks like i'll be playing kikyo for a while at least, until we can find someone else...
lol, the char sheet will be posted along with my kagome sheet

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 pm

IC now up!!! :D

have fun everyone! we can continue to discuss plot and other stuff in this thread.

Here is the link to IC

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/inuyasha-always-open-t34666.html

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Oh, oh! I want to join so badly. Definately as a more evil character that later joins with Inuyasha. Mind if I start working on a character sheet?

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 pm

of course! we would love to have you join us! :) we definitely need more villains! and swapping alliances will make the story really interesting!

this is open always!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Rougeshadow wrote:no thanks but Aswa could join Sesshomaru's group since all i got is Rin and Jaken lol

Actually I may just sign up with Sesshomaru here, he always was my favorite male character in the show! I'm working on the character sheet as I post this by the way so, it is still editable.

EDIT: UGH! So i just looked back over and there is a few more people on Sesshomaru's side. So I'll jump between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha!
Last edited by Ryosuka T on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 pm

awesome :) that sounds great!

btw TheUnearthlyGroan, since you are Naraku, you can also control Kohaku who is under your spell... Now that we have a Sango, that might work out!

And Ziggyboy, is Drake another name for Kensei?

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Can't wait to get started. I'll wait though to see where this is heading if you don't mind. I'm horrible at first posts. Hope that's not a problem. ^_^;

LeeHitsugaya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Had to edit last post, noticed something funny.. So I'll jump between the two brothers, how fun.

*Name: Tai' Kha
*Height:5'6
*Race: Half-Demon
*Alliance:Goes back and forth between Sesshomaru's group and Inuyasha's group
*Bio: Tai' Kha was sent out alone at the age of twelve to fend for herself. Demon's did not want her around because she was born with her mother's human features. ((Still in work. Need to go though, so will edit it later!!))
* Personality: Kind, and puts trust in any one she like's hands. Sometimes her aim is to help more for good, yet in others, she just wants to feel the power. Never is the one to attack first, unless provoked or prompted otherwise.
*Appearance: Image (Casual wear) Without the wings of course. Can't find good more battle-like clothes at the moment.
*Special Powers/ Abilities/ Weapons:
Special Powers: Runs insanely fast, and can syncronize attacks with the speed.
Weapon: Dual fist claw weapons.

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Sure, LeeHitsugaya, as long as you post sometime soon, that's fine by me...

Ryosuka T, character accepted... it'll be interesting, a person between the two argumentative brothers who like to fight at the sight of each other! lol

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Thats exactly what Im wanting to jump in the middle of. Want to see how it would really play out if someone was on both their sides.

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:31 am

I used to play as InuYasha, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Kikyou, Kagome, Rin and Ayame on Yahoo user rooms chats, when they still had it up...

There was a chat called "inuyasha's forest" and it was perhaps one of the best RP experiences I've ever had.

I mean, I know how to play all of those characters very well, but I just feel like I've over-used them, you know? I would love to play them...but I just keep thinking back and I know I can play them to their fullest potential, it's just hard when you already have two characters.

I would offer to play as another character, but it would overwhelm me. ;/

Damn, but I would like to....meh.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 am

wow... you must be very very experienced! :D I only hope that this rp would live up to your expectations... this is the first rp i've ever set up so i'm not sure if i'm doing a good job of it at the moment :S If you have any suggestions, please, i would love to hear them!

it would be great if we did have more characters, but if you think it's going to overwhelm you... don't worry about it... we all have lives outside this site! :P

oh and i'm planning to rate 5 stars for any posts that are awesomely written! i like giving out good ratings!

so... is everyone aware that the IC is up?

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Sorry, everyone! I will post some time tonight. I was not aware that the IC was up.

last night I had to drop off my boyfriend at the bus station so he can make it to Missouri and all that...
So I wasn't home since yesterday at 4pm, till this morning at 7Am..then I slept till 3 PM (an hour ago)...

so, I'll post soon!!! <333

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

I got lost in the RP... I'm not the best of readers and so many posts by the time I get on everyday... If someone could provide a brief overview of what's going on with Inuyasha's group, that would be great...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Name: NuKara X , original name of demon Pilou Taki

Age: currently his age is unknown before Naraku experiments as each build is born at Kohaku's age with in 20 minutes of creation

Gender: changes depending on the living beings he forms symbiotic relation with

Height: Varies with each experiment level or stage

Race: originally a White Metal Full demon with black metal armor, current race is a symbiotic experiment of Naraku's

Alliance : Forever loyal to Naraku

Bio: Once a demonic warrior of a White Metal clan, that wore black metal armor, and devoured bones. His clan was wiped out by Miroku's ancestor with the Wind Tunnel. Pilou sought Naraku's power to get its revenge, taking not long to discover it was Naraku whom cursed the monk with the Wind Tunnel, he bared no hate for Naraku. His Rage was directed at the monk, while his was admiration for Naraku's power grew. Upon the death of the monk when his own hand swallowed him, Pilou sought no other reason to live than to serve Naraku. He offered his body and what little power he had to Naraku as an experiment. Having his brain washed of the past, and turned into a psychotic fiend for collecting demons to assimilate into Naraku's body. Each of his stages does not remember the past one's experiences, but is supplied with tissue from its predecessor, added to what ever the demon's powers it is fused upon.

Personality: Loyal to naraku, morally depraved, and genetic primal instinct to kill all. Its personality is unaffected by the demons it is fused to, as their brains are removed and replaced with a copy of his original.

Appearance: Left arm is a Naraku part, entirely red, with a black metal glove. Right arm is its original before experiments, a White metal hand, with Black metal armor. His face is always the same with each stage.

First stage: human experiment

Kara X S1 is a human ninja with said arms, a ninja suit , and straps wrapped down its legs.

Special Powers/ Abilities/ Weapons:

Kara X S1 Human weapon : chain and handle end Image

Pilou's ability: Kara X's right arm has a hand made of White metal, containing high traces of Lead, for infecting wounds with.

Naraku's Gifts : Naraku has bestowed an left arm to Kara X, giving him a version of his laser fingers, and a regeneration arm requiring a prep for each wound it heals.

Naraku's Dark Shikon shard : Kara X's legs contain shards like Koga once had, to giving it better and faster movement it would not have with such heavy right and left arms.

Canon character

Name : Shippo
Race : Kitsune , fox demon
Alliance : not really Inuyasha's alliance , as much as he is on Kagome's side/ Alliance
Bio: is an orphaned young fox demon who attempts to steal the Shikon Jewel from Kagome and InuYasha. Wanting to become stronger and avenge his father's death, his father got killed by the Thunder Brothers. Though his plan fails, Kagome and InuYasha aid him after hearing his story, and he becomes their companion for the rest of the series.

Personality:Naively observant, he often directs cheeky comments to InuYasha, earning a smack on the head. InuYasha and Kagome serve as older sibling figures to Shippo. Because of his small size, Shippo often rides on Kirara or the shoulders of others.Even though he comes across as a bit of a brat, Shippo is really a very kind person, especially when it comes to Kagome. He feels very protective of her because of all she did to help him after his father died. Shippo doesn't exactly feel the same towards Inu-Yasha, as the two are constantly arguing or putting down one another. Shippo gets nervous from time to time, but when the chips are down, he can be really brave, and has risked his life on several occasions for his companions.

Appearance : Shippo normally appears to be a young boy with certain fox-like features: his legs, feet, ears, and tail. He can shape-shift, but his other forms (such as a large pink flying balloon) are temporary and often ineffective, usually given away by his lingering fox tail.

Special Powers/ Abilities/ Weapons: create illusory duplicates of himself, as well as weak fox-fire magic and toy-based tricks such as his giant spinning top attack. Shippo's powers are all about illusions, Shippo's powers make the person that's being attacked think that there's something huge crushing them. Disguises himself as a spirit, Shippo's powers also include the ablility to change shape. He has used this power to become everything from a bow to a skull.
Last edited by miyavi mortifiedmoon on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Practically the giant is still begging for food, the neko girl is calling Kagome weird. Sesshomaru ran into Inuyasha, then left. The My character Tai' Kha ran out and began talking to Inuyasha. Sango walked off, Kagome wants Miroku to follow her. Close enough for ya?

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years

Sure. I'll read some of the posts to see what they said. I'm in that group so it'd be best to respond.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!