Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
OI Angelyte sama , Ive posted X periment Kara and Shippo ^-^ , is it ok to post in

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

*sighs* Like I said, I don't know much about InuYasha. But, however, I might possibly join in the future? If that's OK?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Inuyasha! (Interest check/ sign-ups and OOC- Always OPEN!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

miyavi mortifiedmoon, character accepted for both Kara and Shippo

IchigoKulric, of course! :) you'd be welcome anytime. just post up your char sheet whenever you want :)

Ok, everyone, just letting you know about miyavi mortifiedmoon's characters...

miyavi mortifiedmoon's new characters (not Shippo, of course) are Naraku's experiments...

they may be killed, BUT don't kill them off too quickly please, because that'd be no fun now, would it?

And to the rper playing Miroku, it'd be best not to use the wind tunnel against Kara... you might get poisoned!

----
ok, now i have a bit of a problem. I'm going away on a holiday trip for about 5 days...
which means i can't post because i won't have internet access.

so can some evil person please knock kagome out or kidnap her (and knock her out) or something before I leave, so i don't miss massive amounts?

lol, i'll catch up when i get back. you guys can continue to have fun without me while i'm away.

thanks!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Sounds like a job for Naraku! *begins kidnapping post*
King Arthur Role Play looking for more players! ---> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post961363.html#p961363

Original Medieval RP looking for more players! ---> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/royalty-forgotten-t35335.html

TheUnearthlyGroan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 pm

lol, thanks TheUnearthlyGroan, i owe you one.
when i come back, i'll make Kikyo make a bargain with you and do you a favour.
She'll intend to betray you and take the jewel, but you can make it backfire on her or something... :P

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Shit, that's a piece of cake...With ice cream.

TheUnearthlyGroan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Lmao! knock out kagome!Go naraku! " Do you a favor" haha , naraku is gunna get the busy on with kikyo O_O ! Where is Onigumo , this is his only chance to be with Kikyo !

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

( I'll just edit these)

That scene with Tai sacficing to the saimyosho was beautiful! Hehe Seshomaru is awesome, he shoved Sango in the Fray >.< ! Oh poor Shippo, Mina has longer legs she'll go faster, what a burn a.a !
Last edited by miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Lmao! knock out kagome!Go naraku! " Do you a favor" haha , naraku is gunna get the busy on with kikyo O_O ! Where is Onigumo , this is his only chance to be with Kikyo !

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

(glitched repeated post edited) Ryosuka I think thats how Sesshomaru is, poor tai , maybe kensei will help tai?
Naraku and Lectre is Akoga in hiding or with the group as Moryomaru?
Last edited by miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Dear Gosh I didnt think that posts was possible! A major glitch sent my last post 5 times! sorry! (this post originally said the same as above) there needs to be a delete post button :(

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am

haha, i totally agree with you. :)

don't worry, i get that too all the time.

there really should be a delete post button.. hmmm..

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 pm

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW!!!

I won't be on much this weekend, because I've got a lot of plans and all that, so I might not be able to post a lot, or even at all, until Sunday!!!

So...yeah. =]

Don't miss me too much, lol. ;P

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 pm

*Name: The Infant (Akoga)
*Race: Demon
*Alliance: Naraku's Group
* Bio: Akago is Naraku's heart and seventh detachment. He appears to be a human baby, but can speak fluently and control people with the darkness in their own hearts. His goal is to use Kagome to find the remaining shards of the Shikon Jewel. He finds her jealousy of InuYasha's feelings for Kikyo, but InuYasha saves her before The Infant can control her. Like Hakudoshi and Kagura, the Infant is not loyal to Naraku. Hakudoshi creates the demonic golem Moryomaru to provide the Infant an impenetrable defense, and the Infant adds new demons to further increase his abilities.
* Personality: His personality is well hidden, though it is still dark and disturbing. He only uses his powers to control the darkness in others hearts. He uses this power for his own purposes.
*Appearance: Image
*Abilities: Manipulation: Akago had the ability to search deep within a person's heart for darkness and if they didn't have enough willpower to resist him, they would be under his control.

Barrier Erecting: Akago was able to erect strong barriers like his master to defend himself. However, when he revolted against him, the ability to do this was disabled
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Awesome, we now have an Akago! :)
thanks Abraxas Lectre!

And i've made my final post, before i leave for about 5 days on a holiday trip.

Have lots of fun without me everyone :)
i'll be looking forward to reading all your posts when i get back!

Naraku, wow, i'm scared for kagome... i wonder what you'll do to her until i get back and she wakes up?? eep!

lol, happy rp-ing everyone!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:43 am

Sorry guys, but I'm going to Hong Kong for the next week, and I can't get online as much. You can play my character as NPC, though, or just ignore him continue on.
How's life for Harry Potter's sons and the other heroes' children after the war? Join my RP! :)

athiya10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am

can i join in

Name: Muruchi kat’za
Height: 4’2
Race: Demon
Alliance: On his own
Bio: his parents died when he was only 2 years old by a demon, he assured he’d take revenge on the murder, he helps whoever he can.
Personality: Loyal friend, protective, doesn’t trust easily, weary of people, hates demons and wants to rid of them.
Appearance:
Human
Demon
Special Powers/ Abilities/ Weapons:
Weapon
Powers
Can read auras and heal them.
Can form anything out of water and fire.
Shield: Being able to protect a specific person from all incoming harm and transfer them to another person (has a few shards).
Last edited by rollietyler on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey I'm back!! Sorry for that little disappearance for a night. Had to go over to my friends and finish a over break school assignment.

Edit: Ooh, never seems like I'm still post locked here. Heh, Tai' Kha went unconcouis and no one is really caring.

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm back. ;] I'll be posting soon!

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Um yeah. I'm not where Akago should jump in. So could someone please set me up? Thanks ^_^

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!