Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Characters (OOC AND SIGN UP)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Invasion of Characters (OOC AND SIGN UP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Thats it! I'm making a post by tonight no matter what DAMNIT!... just venting stuff...
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Lol the more the merrier. I think the story is getting pretty cool too :3
..._...l..________________, ,
....../ '---_______----______l] POW!
...../_==o_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____/
..//____/
.//____/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Hmm... I still can't come up with anything! I usually don't get it so bad!

*Tips a randomly generated table over*

But aaanyway... This sucks... I haven't gotten out a post in three pages.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 am

Just so you all know, Dante opened up his Devil May Cry for this world, it's in LBC, so if either side wants a job done or whatever, both sides are welcome, Dante hasn't picked a side yet, seeing as how he just got in the world. For now he'll let the money guide him.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:49 am

Talisman, is there a spy in the throne room?! Lol XD
The meeting is still currently going on, so s/he must be close by... but if s/he is close by and currently reporting back to Snake, (and therefore talking) wouldn't someone hear him/her? Cobra has the senses of an average human, but Sesshoumaru is at the meeting, and he is a dog demon with crazy good senses (mainly smell and hearing.) You must have a really sneaky spy ;D

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey, He got Snake's direct Codec frequency. That means this spy must be top notch. Like a freaking nin- Wait. We got ninjas...

He's good. Let's say that.

I hope I'm not taking up way to many Characters.. Juib more or less was made just for Cloud, Might just make him my second character, we'll see. Snake and R are still free so if anyone wants to still make a main character out of them, they can. Although they will have to figure out R first..
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Maybe we could list the people we're playing to prevent confusion... like:
I've got:
-Cobra (the guy I'm playing) from Gi Joe. He's currently having a meeting with the Dark leaders in the Hollow Bastion.
-Elyan (A messanger, NPC) from the tales of King Arthur. He's in the Hollow Bastion.
-Charon (Cobra's second in command, NPC) from Fallout 3. He's looking after Cobra's base, the factory outpost, while Cobra is in the Hollow Bastion.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am

It seemed that everyone is fast paced, which is obviously I cannot post in that speed. I would like to drop off and since my chosen character has yet to do anything worthwhile. I think it would be fine to remove him. I apologize, it's just that I have a lot of things to do at my college. But thank you for allowing me to join for a short time.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreateDestroy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 am

I kinda agree with Cobra, we should. That means that I have:

-Nausicaa (my chosen character): From Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Manga. (Sorry, But I had to write that because there is an even more popular Miyazaki movie that he made from his manga that people often refer to when I state "Nausicaa", the manga is much less known.)
-Avatar Aang (NPC that only appears when Nausicaa goes to the secret place) from Avatar: The Last Airbender of Avatar: The Legend of Aang, depends where you live. Somebody could also make him their main character if they want.
- Insert another character here (I am thinking about getting another one, most likely an NPC.)

I'll update this when I think about getting a new character.

Oh, and I'm sorry you have to leave, it'll be less fun without you.

CreateDestroy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Nooo! Your posts were so refined and they really captured Sesshoumaru :C But if you're busy I guess you gotta do what you gotta do lol. See you around! 8)

Speaking of being busy... I have to audition for a Jazz band + go to art class, so I'll prolly only be able to post once a day

CreateDestroy, I read the whole Nausicaa manga. It was pretty amazing, and moving too. But yeah... the movie wasn't much like the manga at all! I had a lot of trouble finding it, it took me maybe a year or two to get the whole set.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that I am still here and will post soon, most likely latter today or tonight. I have just had a busy schedule and by the time I get on a computer, I am to tired to post anything. Sorry for this and I will try to get back in the game soon...
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey, we need some evil dudes to sign up for the pre-invasion, so go ahead. We can't really advance the story if no one signs up. :/
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Actually, I was thinking of making a recruitment thread to get more people to join in. They wouldn't need to know to much about the prior plot, other than Cobra and Seph are trying to take over the world etc. and it would attract more RPers. :)

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Don't forget to mention Link!

Link is badass if I say so myself...

Also pretty nifty He hadn't said anything yet. I thought that would be difficult.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah, go ahead, make a recruiting thread. Also, sorry I haven't advanced the story too much, It's extremely hectic around my life. Y'all don't really need my character for awhile anyways, Cobra just needs to recruit some people, and link needs to as well.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luis cypher on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

Here's Kefka Vwee hee hee did you miss me ??
Of course you did !
So what happened during the two day's I spent in Mont Malmedy ?

*Kefka walks inside and stands on the table
"Yesterday upon the stair,
I saw a man who was not there.
He was not there again today,
Oh god I wish he'd go away."
Suddenly Kefka smiles as if he is the happiest and most insane guy on earth ...

:shock: ... wait a minute he is the most insane guy on earth !
well you can scratch the happiest part then. :lol:

luis cypher
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 am

- Cobra made a meeting with all the dark leaders. He introduced a spying machine. It could 'win the war' if he completes it
- BUT he needs a processor to make the machines invisible
- He's going on a mission, along with any other Dark followers who want to join, to raid 3 computer factories in search of a processor
- In other news, Dante has opened a store in LBC and Cobra is attempting to recruit him
- The Light knows a bit about the Dark's plans and are rallying their forces to stop it
- It's suggested there is a seventh spying machine that been has kept secret; no one knows where or why.
*Starts dancing... horribly*

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Completely off topic from the IC, but I made a Flier as well for the Light. Now, It's not in the IC...

I just wanted to make one when I saw Cobras... And I was bored. I thought I turned out pretty good.

I love Photoshop..

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 pm

LOL that is funny. but for some odd reason I like it.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey! Look! Listen!

Again, tomorrow I can go full board with rping, but it's still very hectic here. I gotta attend a funeral of some friend of moms, and then go get food 'n stuff.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!