Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Characters (OOC AND SIGN UP)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Invasion of Characters (OOC AND SIGN UP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Joker on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 am

Yea but I got first call if I create him.

I already have a background information built up for Nightmare :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Joker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 pm

First Name: Chuck
Last Name: Norris
When he/she came here: 150 years ago
Real Age: 219
Alignment: Light Follower (Even though he is stronger then all the leaders combined lol)
Description or Picture: Image
What Did your Character come From?: Real life, Movies, Walker Texas Ranger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Name: Roxas
Last Name:????????????
When he/she came here: 200 years ago
Real Age: 216?
Alignment: Light Follower
Description or Picture:Image
What Did your Character come From?: KIngdom Hearts II
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 am

Both accepted, :/ Try not to god Mod with Chuck Norris, or I'll bring out Bruce Lee to snap his neck.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:44 am

I'll try lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 am

I think we need more evil characters now XD
..._...l..________________, ,
....../ '---_______----______l] POW!
...../_==o_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____/
..//____/
.//____/

Ulysess
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 am

Hah... how many evil characters are there? Wel... since Chuck Norris is here now.......
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 am

are the character taken must be an existing character from an anime/show/manga?

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:13 pm

So what is going on in the IC?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

The good guys are being attacked by Kefka, but now they're waiting for S to come back from the research lab, and the bad guys... I don't know about them! Ulysess, you can explain to him.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm

First Name:Ryouga
Last Name:Hibiki
When he/she came here: Just arrived from a portal in Nerima.
Real Age:Still 16
Alignment:Light
Description or Picture:Image
Backstory until Year 200 (What your character has done with his/her life.) Ryouga was where he typically was, aimlessly lost. After finally reaching Nerima however the distortion in time and space swallowed him from his soon to be yet another failure to beat Ranma Saotome in combat. Now hes landed fresh in the Ninja Wonderland.
What Did your Character come From? Ranma 1/2

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreateDestroy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey everyone.

Sorry to say this but I am leaving roleplay gateway for personal reasons. Feel free to take control of Nausicaa as an NPC or something.

CreateDestroy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

It seems like most people have left... but I gotta say I really enjoyed RPing here. Cya CreateDestroy!

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Accepted, and to Sin Sin, yes you can take whoever.

I hope you can fill the avoid that were Ulysess and Create, they advanced the story a lot. Also, cya two, hope y'all enjoyed your brief stay.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Since your on FreeHat what is going on in the RP right now?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Um, Kefka is attacking the Light's city alone, (foolish Tbh) and both sides are recruiting, getting more members. Sephiroth has a secret, Cobra knows about it, Link and other lightsiders are planning an attack against Kefka. Nothing else is really happening, I just want more people to join so I can make a huge advancement in the story, but times are slow lately. And to mention 2+ people left, and several more just abandoned the rp, but I am not giving up, we can still get more people.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 am

well actually i'm not about to take a charactor out of an anime if possible... if possible i want to CREATE one of my own.. is that allowed? and which side are we short on? evil or good?

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Um, I'd prefer if you can take an already existing character... but we're low on people so go ahead.. Evil has the lowest amount of people as of now.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm

*Raises hand*

Can I get a list of all who are still here and their Characters?

((I dropped Jiub. He was the first person you met in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for those of you interested.))
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm

http://silvair.deviantart.com/art/Winter-Haku-44824411

http://xaioloon.deviantart.com/art/Haku-36533937

http://eugenech.deviantart.com/art/Grow ... k-13604280

Name: Haku

When he/she came here

Real Age: 217-219

Alignment: evil for now

Description or Picture: above links. 3rd one is how he looks like currently

Backstory until Year 200: -he was suppose to be dead...- wondering aimlessly as a ghost looking for zabuza until when he suddenly fell into this strange new world, grown up and alive

What Did your Character come From? naruto

sorry i no time to finish this if i got time i'll finish this bio even further

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!