Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jinchūriki School ((IC))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Tenkai soon found himself sitting leaning against the wall, he was so bored it wasn't funny. "Yawn, Yawn, Yagura when's this supposed to start, your so bored I'm falling asleep", whispered Sanbi with a tone of defiance. "Sanbi shut up, I'm sure it will begin soon enough", he muttered unhooking his lotus bamboo staff, he then laid it across his lap and started cleaning it, rubbing a wet stone down it side. "Yagura I'll leave you right now if you don't take that back", Sanbi pouted. "Fat chance you need me, the akatsuki would slay you in a second Shell boy", he mocked Sanbi and then sighed laying his head against the wall and looking up at the high ceiling of the auditorium.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Masao, not one to try and dwell on the past for to long at any given time, greeted Kyo-san and Sakura-sensei respectivly and the looked at his teacher. "I mean no disrespect in what I am about to say, but what exactly will you be teaching me Sakura-sensei? I am not a Jinchūriki like Kyo-san or the other students here. I'm just a regular Nin with a Kekkei Genkai. Honestly I have no clue how to control it, and I have lived with it for 18 years." Masao bowed then took his seat again, in case what he had said was interpenetrated as ignorant or snotty by their sensei. He then looked over at Kyo-san and noticed she was still smiling, he gave her a quick grin and laughed a bit then looked back towards Sakura-sensei.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Sakura was a little taken aback. "I guess I'm teaching you chakra control. I'm very good with chakra, I have inhuman strength." She said, and showed the class what she ment by forcing chakra to her fist and slammed it down on the desk, breaking it in half. "If you want to learn how to do that, then tell me. It takes time, but it's not that hard to learn. I am also a skilled medic. One of the best. I can teach ya'll that to." She said.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

"I get it now," Masao stated as he shifted in his seat, "you can help me better control the jutsu through chakra control and heal up the wounds I accumulate while I train. Makes sense. I just hope helping me wont slow down the rest of the class Sakura-sensei. One other thing..." Masao looked at Sakura and he locked eyes with her for a brief moment, "You kinda broke your desk. Hehe" He said with a grin, eyes shut, a bead of sweat falling down his neck, rubbing the back of his head.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Sakura nodded, "Yep, thats is a great way of thinking of it. Chakra control helps with a lot of things. And I wont just teach it to you, I'll teach it to all of you. Masao-san, me helping you wont slow down down the class, because this school is here for ya'll to learn how to control things." She said, then looked at her desk, "yeah, your right, I'll talk to the principal when school is over with, they probably expected it, I had to demistrate to ya'll some how." She said, rubbing the back of her head the same way she's seen Naruto do so many times.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Kyo watched as Masao and Sakura-sensei discussed the class arrangements, but burst into loud laughter as the desk splintered and then broke in two.

"Aha~" She gasped, falling out of her chair in her amusement. She was suddenly made aware of her surroundings and jolted upright, coughing into her hand with embarrassment. "Sorry Sensei." She apologized, and although it appeared genuine, she was still shaking from laughter. "It's just that I've never seen a teacher act that way before. Normally they're so stuffy and anal."

She was grinning in a lopsided way as she grabbed hold of her chair and pulled it so it was standing normally on the linoleum floor.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Masao giggled a little bit and then stretched his arm out to help Kyo-san to help her to her feet, "You ok?" he asked the silver haired girl before turning toward the front of the room. He then readdressed Sakura-sensei. "So who all is supposed to be in this class with us any way, is it just Kyo-san and I or are there other students who are going to be attending? Also when do we get to start with training, I don't want to sound pushy or like I'm trying to rush you but it is why I'm here after all." He shot a smile across the room hoping the answer would be soon.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Sakura laughed when one of her students fell out of her chair. "I hate teacher's like that. When I went to school like this, that's the type of teacher I had. It was so boring. So I'm going to make this class as fun as possible." Then she looked at Masao, "I personaly dont know if you two are it. But if you are, then that makes it easier on me, then I dont have to worry about any other students. I'm guessing they are putting ya'll into early teams, if so, then we are going to have mock missions." She said, and took a breath, "we will start tomorrow, today is just an easy day, but for the rest of the year, there will be no easy days," she said, looking at her two students.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Kyo took Masao's hand and pulled herself up, smiling gratefully at the boy. She stood up briefly, readjusted her clothes and chair, and then sat down with little-- if any-- dignity. But that was okay with her. Even if there weren't any other students, she felt as though she would enjoy the class; she had a nice teacher and a nice classmate.

"Roger, Sensei!" She chimed, saluting smartly. "I'll do my best in whatever this class requires."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Sakura laughed at Kyo. 'I think I'm going to like this class.' "Well, I guess we should get started with something. How about you two give me your knowledge of the ninja world." She said, trying to see what they know

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm

(OOC: Sxxy_pup666 posted at the exact time i was posting this so it got placed second but should be read as if it happened b4 her post.)

"Hai! same here Sensei." Masao was increasingly excited for the class and couldn't wait for the first lesson to begin. "So I guess since today is just about getting to know each other is there anything else either of you would like to know about me; I have been having trouble talking about my past recently so I cut my introduction a bit short earlier. Then again I don't usually feel as comfortable around new people as I do around you two. I'm not sure why but for the first time in a while I feel like I belong somewhere and I have people I can trust, even though you are both practically strangers. I think it has something to do with the honest appearance of your eyes." Masao was staring deep into Kyo-san's eyes particularly. He blushed and broke eye contact with Kyo after he realized what he had been doing.

(OOC: Responding to Sxxy_pup666' post)

"Well as far as ninja knowledge goes the only training I have is from my father before he was killed. He taught a special class at the academy back in the Hidden Cloud Village dealing with heavy weapons and basic Ninjutsu, at home he gave me limited training on use of Providence Breaker and extensive training with my axe. My mother also taught me a few skills from the hidden mist village (Masao's mom was born in the village hidden in the mist.) but mostly just for concealing my attacks with fog and stuff."

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Sakura nodded at his knowledge, "that's good, that's more than some of the students here. How about you Kyo?" She asked, looking at the girl sitting next to Masao.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Kyo blinked with confusion as Masao turned away looking embarrassed, but as per usual, thought very little of it. A sort of scheming smile lit upon her face as she pressed her fingers together thoughtfully.

"I know a lot of this ninja world,
Of wars, and weapons, and plans derailed,
Of peace and quiet which was unfurled.
To seek a foolish profit.

I know of those who won and failed.
I heard their boastful claims,
And watched them fight until the end,
Seeking what is known as fame,
For themselves alone.

These people, oh, they sought to gain
Lands and riches from their foes,
But found themselves with naught but pain,
And oh so many woes."

She laughed lightly, quite delighted that she had been able to improvise so much, but figured that she ought to answer the question properly, lest Sakura get annoyed. She peeked at Masao to see his reaction.

"Eheh... anyway. Like I said earlier, my main job is helping Grandfather, but I do know basic skills from Grandmother; she was a kunoichi before she married. I'm decent in ninjutsu, mostly wind since I come from Wind Country, but the Gobi can help me with other elements. I'm very talented at genjutsu, also thanks to the Gobi, but my taijutsu is lacking. If I can help it, I try to avoid hand-to-hand combat."

[ooc: Sorry about the post. I was trying to type this reply, but all I could think of was the poem, so I decided that I might as well share it with you guys :D ]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm

[OOC: I liked your poem, then again I love stuff like that, poetry and music that is. Right now I'm trying to start up a band actually XD]

Masao noticed Kyo-san looking at him and shot her a quick thumbs up with both hands and gave her a kind of dorky smile. He looked to Sakura-sensei still smiling that same goofy smile and started to speak again. "I hope your right Sakura-sensei, about them putting us in our groups early that is. It sounds like with Kyo-san's Genjutsu skill, my Taijutsu skills, and our combine affinity for Ninjutsu we will be a well balanced team, combine that with the Gobi and my Kekkei Genkai we will be unstoppable. If I don't kill myself from trying to perfect it that is. Hehe!"

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Kyo's eyes sparkled as Masao gestured his approval and went on to comment on how they would make a good team. She felt like bouncing- or jumping, as it were- up and down. "Yup, we'd be great! Especially with Sakura-sensei as our teacher and team leader. But aren't there normally four person squadrons?" She twiddled her thumbs, and then thought differently. "Meh, we're probably awesome enough that we don't even need another person."

[ooc: Thank you!! I love that kind of stuff too. I tried to start a band with my friends, except they either didn't play any instruments or only played the violin... not the best instrument for the kind of music we like -_- ' ]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

[OOC: It's a great poem.]

Sakura lauged at her students. "Yes, there are usually three men teams, but I'm guessing there are not enough students for a three mand team, which means, we are going to have to get used to the two of you being the team, oh, and Kyo Masao, we will work on the skills that you are not good with, but it will be hard and it will take a long time." She said, talking to both of them.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 am

"Gocha so no genjutsu for her and no taijutsu for me, will we work on our ninjutsu then since its something both of us want to become fluent in or will you have us switch roles with me training up genjutsu and her on taijutsu cause I'm not to interested in genjutsu honestly. However ninjutsu I can get into, I really want to work on perfecting element based ninjutsu from lightning and water, their my affinities."

Masao looked around and noticed that outside the class window it was dark, not just dark, but pitched black only the dim moonlight and a few stars were lighting the sky. Masao glanced over at the clock. "Holy Eff it's what time!" the clock read 12:20 AM. "Um Sakura-sensei... i think we should call it a day, or uh night." Masao grabbed his axe, Kagayaiteiru Nozomi (Shining Hope), and started toward Kyo. "So I'm not normally the kinda guy to ask this, but... would you mind if I walked you home Kyo-san?"

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

Kyo followed the boy's gaze to the clock and found, much to her surprise, that one day had already turned to the next. When had the class started; it had still been bright outside at that time, right? She didn't think that much time had passed...

TheOSC wrote: Masao grabbed his axe, Kagayaiteiru Nozomi (Shining Hope), and started toward Kyo. "So I'm not normally the kinda guy to ask this, but... would you mind if I walked you home Kyo-san?"

Was that something guys did? She faintly remembered something like that, but she also remembered she always declined, opting to stroll alone under the pale moon. She wasn't concerned for her safety, she rarely thought of such things, but even if something were to happen, she could defend herself. That being said, it shocked both her and the demon inside her when she replied with a,

"If it isn't to much trouble, Masao-san." She reached under her desk and grabbed a wooden box, slipping it into her bag before righting herself.

"Goodbye and goodnight, Sakura-sensei!" She chimed, bowing slightly, and then turned to face Masao.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Sakura smiled, "we are working on everything, even the things you two are good at, we are not going to have you good at something but bad at the rest, it wont help with your teams later on." She said, materoffactly.

Looking at the clock, "well, your right, go get some sleep, I'll get this desk fixed." She said laughing.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Masao looked to Sakura-sensei and bowed "Good night sensei, rest well." then he looked at Kyo. "So I guess we should get going eh?" he opened the door for her and the two headed out to the school entrance. It was a cool night and the sky was only dimly lit by the moon and a few twinkling stars. Masao stopped for a brief moment to take in the night and breath deeply. "I always have loved the night, its so peaceful and soothing to the soul." Masao looked at the girl and felt a strange feeling in his stomach while he looked into her eyes. So where exactly are you staying at Kyo-san?" Masao was still a bright shade of red, increasingly thankful for the dark night so that Kyo didn't see him blushing.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!