Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jinchūriki School ((IC))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Jinchūriki School ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:22 pm

~Alternative Naturo Fan- Fic~

First there was only one. Then two or three. But suddenly, the Jinchūrikis were growing in numbers. Some people couldn't change out of the Jinchūriki's form. Others had a hard time control all the power. But others lived with ease, having everything under control. Either way, the five nations set up a nation, which would be strictly governed, for the Jinchūriki children. They set up a special school, where the elder Jinchūriki would teach them. Now, its time for them to go to school along with the others who have abnormalities.
*Abnormality is like Orochimaru. He has snake like qualities.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teachers:
Taken =Gaara- Teacher // One-Tailed Shukaku
Taken = Naruto- Teacher // Nine Tailed Fox
Open = Sakura- Teacher // none
Open = Hinata- Teacher // none
*Sakura and Hinata are on the list because they know how to deal with the Jinchūriki

Students:
Reaslu Tancxuos // Ten-Tailed gryphon
Tenkai Yagura // 3 tailed Turtle
Chiko // Raccoon / two tails
Kylli-Raku // Raccoon girl, one tail
Rain Enna // 4 tailed fox
Nagashima Kyo // Five Tailed (Gobi) Demon Dog
Yuzumarie Lynneika // 5 tailed Monster Cat

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is no real schedule that we are going to fallow. We will start out in an auditorium though. EVERYONE WILL BE THERE! This will be a socializing time.

~*~Rules~*~
Post at least a paragraph.
No one-liners.
Romance is, of course, allowed. Keep the rating within the allowed parameters of this site, though.
Creativity Encouraged
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Yuzumarie was in the corner, waiting for the assembly to start. It took forever for the social to start. She looked around, but kept her head low. She didn't want to be noticed. Yuzumarie slunk down and sat on the floor, looking like she needed a friend (which wasn't the case).
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Naruto Uzumaki looked around the crowded auditorium. He saw a bunch of his students and some of his teacher-friends, but he was trying to figure out what they were all in there for. He was a teacher and he still didn't know why they gathered in the huge hall. He never knew if someone was going to speak or what. Everyone simply socialized, but couldn't they do that elsewhere? This could not be why they were all gathered here.

He leaned against a wall in the back, trying not to draw attention to himself, which was of course hard when you were voted one of the sexiest people in school... by your own students! He was really popular amongst his students, particularly the female ones. He couldn't decided whether it was his devislly handsome looks, his rumbling and warm voiec, his impossibly blue eyes, or his rock-hard tan body.

Actually, he'd made a poll and had it sent around school (he of course made it look like an anomynous student had sent it out). He doesn't care one way or the other what people find so sexy about him, but he was curious as to what his students thought. It had been a tie between his eyes, his body, and his personality. (So guys who have nothing going for them but your charm, you're lucky! Girls don't just want a pretty face!) He still wasn't sure if he was weirded-out or flattered that his students thought he was sexy. Actually, some of his students were very mature for their age, of course being of the Jinchuriki race did that to you.

He looked around and noticed one girl sitting on the floor all alone.

"Well that won't do," he said to himself. He walked to her and sat down beside her. He tried to recall her name... Oh yes! "Hello, Yuzumarie. How's it going?"

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 pm

((Be sure to read the Rules that are posted above. If you do please post 'Nya' in your next post.))

Kylli-Raku took off running until she came to the auditorium doors. She opened one and stepped inside. "I wonder if Naruto-sensai or Gaara-sensai are here yet?" She wondered while breathing hard. She stopped and caught her breath before looking down at her shirt and pants. She was wearing a basic black t-shirt and then basic blue jeans, something she loved. Most ninja in the area said it was amateur of her, but she ignored them. Her coon ears wiggled on her head, making her hood fall. Her long purple hair fell around her shoulders, until she pushed it back. Her large brown eyes scanned the area before she could feel Chiko hit her long raccoon tail. She pulled it forward and brushed the hair down a little.
She sighed then looked back out into the crowed before seeing Naruto-sensai looking to a girl who sat on the floor. She tilted her head a little then sighed, deciding to look for Gaara-sensai. "Chiko, I'm going to go find Sensai." she said then waved to her brother. "Don't be too mean to people." She said then skipped off.

Chiko walked in the auditorium behind his little sister. She was in such a rush, he never understood why. He would still be there, he was one of the teachers. Chiko shrugged the confusion away, wondering if there would be anyone interesting here. Of coarse they would be interesting, but would they be 'interesting'. He looked to his sister when she spoke then nodded. It wasn't like he was going anywhere. He watched as she skipped away and nearly laughed at her. She had so much energy.
Chiko had long redish orange hair in contrast to his sister. His eyes were yellow and large, again another contrast to his sister. His ears were more like a neko's, having a point instead of being rounded. His clothes were more formal, being a black dress shirt and black slacks. Lastly, he had two raccoon tails instead of one.
He looked at the crowd before noticing a table with refreshments. He smiled and walked over to it, grabbing a cup and getting himself a class of coke. He guzzled it down and smiled, satisfied with the burning bubbles that tingled in his throat.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 pm

((Nya))
Yuzumarie jumped as Naruto sat down beside her. "Um, hi. I guess it's going fine, Naruto-sensai." She flicked her five tails kind of out of annoyance. She didn't need any friends, but this was her teacher, so she couldn't tell him off like other students. "Not trying to be rude but, why did you come over here? Oh, yeah, you can call me Yuzi." She hated her full name because it was just so formal and long in her opinion.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

"Why not?" was the simple reply that Naruto gave. She was trying to be polite about it, but he could tell when he was being blown off.

"You know," he said, "Friends aren't that bad..." He offered her a dazzling smile. "And," he whispered to her, "Next time you want to get rid of me, do it the real way. I may be a teacher but I'm not a child-eating monster like you students seem to believe. You want to tell me off, then tell me off. I've done my fair share of it as well." He winked at her then and laughed. "I shall leave you now then," he smiled once more before standing.

Jinchuriki were so hard to work with, not like he had room to talk. He looked around, he really wanted to talk to Gaara or one of the other teachers at least. When would this stupid thing start? What was going on?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 am

Reaslu was walking around the auditorium, despite the fact that he should have been sitting. As he would pass someone, he would say look away to avoid eye contact. He didn't want to talk to them. He was really too shy to. He knew his voice would crack up and he'd start sweating and all that... His wings twitched at the thought. He leaned against a wall quietly, weaving a hand sign to make his wings disappear. It was a temporary Jutsu, not permanent, as he had developed it that way. It was very convenient... As he waited, he traced the pattern on the wall with his fingers.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 am

Naruto looked around. Who could he bother now? He sighed as he walked around. No sign of Gaara... He saw someone leaning against the way; one of the students. And incredibly shy kid with wings... Should he risk another blow off?

Yes. He should. The kid looked really bored, and lonely. He just had to say something. Just like with the girl, his presence may not have been wanted, but he would give it regardless.

He approached the male. "Hello," he said. "How are you today?"

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 pm

((Nya))

Tenkai stood on the edge of the water, a voice in the back of his head began screaming, "Go into the Water, please go into the Water, touch the water, I'm dying of thirst you little brat go into the WATER". Tenkai sighed and did as Sanbi directed within a few seconds he was sitting on a dock his feet and legs dangling in the water. "I don't know how you go for so long away from the water, Yagura", whispered Sanbi from his mental cage. "Its simple I don't need the water with you I can create water out of thin air, if you'd only help me some times", Tenkai said himself hearing the school bells ring. Not interested in any lessons seeing as he was already a Jonin. "Sanbi.. Sanbi.. don't ignore me Turtle Demon", he whispered kicking at the water to lapse Sanbi from his pleasurable coma. "What Yagura, what so important that you have to attack the water like a brat". Tenkai looked down into the water seeing Sanbi's chakra outlline go beneath the waves and swim about. "What do you think will become of the Mist Village while we toil around down here in the Hidden Leaf. The form of Sanbi swam back and seemed to crawl into his leg and back into his mind, "I don't know kid I just don't know".
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Reaslu suddenly went wide-eyed with the teacher talking to him. "H-hel--" He started, but couldn't finish. He started twirling his hair through his fingers. He looked down at the floor, a bead of sweat falling from his head. It was very uncomfortable... He hated being addressed by people he didn't know well...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Yuzi sighed and got up. She didn't like telling people off, but she did anyway. She saw Naruto go bother some really shy boy, and she could tell he was shy. "Bleh, why is it so boring here?" 'Maybe you should start some trouble, Yuzi?' said Miazu, the five tailed monster cat. "Just shut up and leave me alone." Yuzi didn't know if she were whispering or screaming (she was screaming). She never asked for Miazu, she never wanted this.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Nya

"Any particular reason why you're not fully dressed?" Hinata asked her red headed friend with a small smile on her lips, looking across at him as they walked towards the auditorium. Gaara ran a hand through his hair, his heavily lined eyes looking absolutely shattered.

"Not really..." He answered, his voice gravelly then usual. It was true he had forgotten his coat and his ninja tool bag, but at least he had strapped his well known sand gourd to his back. Now that he had grown, it seemed smaller when it was on him. He glanced across at Hinata, who, of course, was full dressed and looking wide awake, ninja tool bag and everything.

"Are you alright, Gaara? You look really tired..." The young woman spoke, regarding him with a concerned expression as her small smile vanished. Gaara looked away, turning his eyes to the door which they approached.

"I'm fine... Just didn't get that much sleep." He informed her as he reached out and opened the door. She nodded at him in thanks and understanding as he held it open for her and she stepped past. The room was bustling with activity of both the student and teacher kind. The pair scanned the crowd with lilac and blue eyes, until both of them caught sight of a familar blonde mop. Naruto was speaking to a young boy with wings, who Hinata knew wasn't too good with people. The words left her lips before she could stop them.

"Oh no..."

"What is it?" Her red headed companion asked. It was his turn to regard her with a gaze.

"Naruto-kun... He's talking to Reaslu..."

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"The boy isn't very good with being talked to... I should do something..."

"Call him over..." Gaara suggested, and the Hyuuga smiled at him widely.

"Good idea... Naruto-sensei!" Hinata called over the crowds, hoping the blonde would come over after realizing they were there. It would take the pressure off Realsu a little anyway. Gaara blinked slowly, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes and shake off his general exhaustion from his tired body and mind.
Last edited by ReiRyuusei on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Kyo walked into the auditorium, head held in a manner that suggested she was a lot more confident than she actually was. Her footsteps were light and jovial, as was the smile that had been pasted on her face since the day she had gotten news of her enrollment in the school. Granted, she was sad to leave behind her grandparents, but at least she wouldn't have to work at that lousy takoyaki shop anymore.

"Nya~" She said as she entered the room, her eyes closing as her grin widened to reveal oddly sharp teeth.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Kylli walked around for a second, seeing Naruto-sensai now talking to a boy with wings. He didn't look to happy. She shrugged, seeing as it was none of her business. Suddenly a familiar voice shouted over the crowd. She turned around and took off running. "Hintata-sensai!!!" she squeeled then took off running. Out of all the teacher's there she had heard of her and Naruto. She ran over to the teacher and bowed a good three or four times. She looked to the man beside her and then smiled to him. "Ello umm...." she paused not really remembering his name. "Sorry, I'm bad with names." She said then bowed to the man. "I'm Kylli." she said then smiled. Her eyes moved onto Hinata and she smiled a little more. "When I heard we would have a Hyuga would be here, I was soooo excited! I have been reading up on the leaf village ninja and you and Naruto-sensai are my favorite! Though Sakura-sensai is pretty impressive too." she said then thought about it. As she did, her two index fingers pointed to each other and hit one another. ((Like Hinata used to do but she doesn't know that.)). Her eyes went onto the ground as she could feel someone come up behind her. she turned around and looked at her brother who had an extra cup in his hand. She smiled but he just walked past her. She glared and then turned to the red head man. "Umm....so who are you?" she asked, becoming a tad bit shy.

Chiko heard Hinata's voice and smiled a little. He took a deep breath, grabbed an extra cup, and walked over. Her couldn't help but to glare are Kylli as she stood there talking to Hinata and Gaara. 'Lord, let her just shut up and leave.' he thought then smiled. "Hinata-sensai." He said then handed her the cup and bowed. "It is an honor to meet you-" He looked to Gaara and bowed. "And you, Gaara-sensai." He added before looking down at Kylli. "I see you have met my little sister." He said, glaring at her as if it would make her move or leave. He knew she wouldn't.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Do you see that human girl? With the pink hair.

Kyo jumped slightly, startled by the sudden speech. It had been a while since the Gobi had spoken to her. Yeah. What about her? She thought back, her mental tone prickly at being disturbed.

Cat. The demon snarled.

She grinned, causing the creature inside of her mind to react angrily. It was frightening, but Kyo couldn't get over the context. The Gobi, who had been lying dormant, had been roused to activity by the sight of a cat demon. She decided to do something stupid- but fun- and strolled over to the girl (Yuzumarie), to aggravate the Gobi further.

"Hey." She greeted cheerfully, tilting her head to the left.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 pm

'Gobi.' Miazu said as Kyo came over. "Hello." Yuzi said, and Miazu snarled. 'Kill this girl.' "No, Miazu." Yuzi was irritated, and wanted someone to take it out on, but she didn't want to give Miazu what he wanted. "What's up?" Yuzi turned her attention back to Kyo. "Oh, I'm Yuzi, by the way."

Inside his mental cage, Miazu was outraged. "What is wrong with this girl?" He kept asking himself. 'Gobi is freaking out to.' Yuzi whispered mentally to him. "So you know Gobi is there?" 'Yes. I can SMELL it.' Miazu was outraged even further that Yuzi knew what lived inside Kyo.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 pm

"Oh, nothing. I was just kind of bored and you looked like an interesting person to talk to." She said, although the demon in her mind strongly disagreed. Thinking, she added, "I'm Kyo. It's nice to meet you, Yuzi-san."

Let me kill it. The low growl came, tempting in all its quiet power, but Kyo simply pushed the thought away. She received an odd sense of satisfaction from angering the Gobi, retribution for all that it had done to her before she had learned basic control over it.

"So, are you new here, too?" She asked.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Masao entered the room and stretched his arms a bit. "I didn't think that the best training would require me to spend a week cramped up in that damn train, o well I'm here now guess I'll make the best of it." He stepped through the doors and started looking around the room hoping he might see a familiar face but to his dismay there were none. "Meh," he sighed "i guess ill just go chill over by the pink haired girl (Yuzi) and her friend." walking over to Yuzi sitting down not saying a thing, he looked at them and then looked away and sighed... "Don't worry if your not in the mood to talk then I won't bother you two, but if you don't mind I'm going to take a seat here." Masao broke a smile shut his eyes and then drifted off into a day dream...

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Tenkai had gotten up of course it ticked Sanbi off as he strolled silently to the auditorium hanging by the open door he peered in watching glass begin. He shrugged staring at all the younger students and then stared at Naruto himself, "So thats the Nine tailed fox", piped up Sanbi, "He doesn't look so tough". Tenkai shook his head, "Yeah thats right Sanbi lets just start an argument with Naruto Uzumaki, good call Turtle", he said sighing. Tenkai became bored watching the spectacle unfold and soon crossed his arms and walked off sitting on the bench to wait for class to end. He didn't even know why he was here even though he was Hinata Hyuuga's teacher's aid.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Naruto looked up at the call of his name. He turned around and saw Hinata and Gaara. Yay! Because he could tell that he was making the kid uncomfortable... which hurt a little, he hadn't been treated in such an odd way since he left the Leaf Village and its cruel inhabitants. But he understood. Jinchuriki children were like him, and found it hard to be around new people.

He looked at the boy. "It seems I'm being called away, sorry to bother you." He smiled brightly in apology, he really was sorry; he didn't like making people nervous, especially his students. They had enough on their plates, they didn't need anything else. He waved before he made a mad dash for Hinata and Gaara.

He practically pounced on Hinata and would have included Gaara into the hug, but his friend was still a little iffy about being affectionate. And the redhead looked terrible! "Yay!" Naruto exclaimed, "You saved me from freaking that kid out! I feel like a prick now though."

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!