Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jinchūriki School ((IC))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Reaslu nodded and gave a sigh of relief, sinking down to the floor. That was embarrassing... He walked over to Hinata's section, and took a seat. He was hoping just not to be acknowledged again... It makes him dramatically uncomfortable... Clearly.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Sakura sat at her desk, going over the roaster, trying to get the names in her head. 'First day, just let them ask quiestions today, introduce themselves to everyone.' Sakura thought, still looking over the roaster. 'That's a good idea.' Inner Sakura said in the back of Sakura's head.
PeaceLoveHappiness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

((Please read the rules you guys, if you haven't already. It says NO ONELINERS. Thanks))
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 am

[[That was two lines. :P LOL, just kidding, no I'm sorry... xP Really, we're all just waiting on you to start the school. ]]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:31 am

[OCC: Sorry, just trying to get my character in there.]

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 am

"No bother.... I'm Kyo, by the way." Kyo said cheerfully. She watched as Masao sat next to Yuzi, wondering which demon he had. She didn't really want to make many friends, but she wanted to know who everyone was and which tailed beast had been sealed inside them.

None. The Gobi pointed out. I can't sense anything from this one.

She blinked. She had been told that the school was for jinchūriki as well as abnormalities, but she didn't actually expect anyone to fall in the second category. She ran her eyes over him as inconspicuously as possible, and saw nothing strange about his appearance. So he has special powers?

"So... why did they send you here?" She asked with what she hoped was polite interest. The Gobi said nothing, but she could tell that he was pleased that she stopped talking to Yuzi.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Both Hinata and Gaara jumped at the sound of the high pitched squeal in their ears, before a racoon tailed girl came bounding towards them with bright wide eyes and an even wider grin on her face. Still recovering from the assault to their ear drums, Hinata pulled the best warm smile she could while looking like she had just been tortured and Gaara averted his gaze elsewhere.

As the girl spoke and bounced around in front of them, he was reminded of the image of a puppy; high pitched yaps and jumping up onto your lap and your furniture. It was fair to say he wasn’t feeling his nicest this morning, though his face showed nothing except his tiredness.

The girl’s brother quickly joined them and Gaara only glanced at him and nodded when he spoke her name. Hinata was struggling a lot more, nodding when she thought it was appropriate, still with the forced smile across her lips, especially when the brother bowed and handed her a drink.

“Oh, thank you so much…” She spoke as she attentively took the cup into her hands and stared down into it for a moment as she tried to figure out what it was. She wasn’t used to such hero worship
, especially not from boys as well as girls. Before she could inquire as to what the drink was however, something large and blonde jumped on her.

“AH! N-Naruto-s-sensei!” She cried as the cup tipped towards her and the drink when spilling down her front. The blonde didn’t seem to notice when he pulled away and began mouthing out such jargon not appropriate from a teacher.

“Perhaps you should try to remain a bit more professional, Uzukami-sensei.” Gaara spoke, suddenly springing into action as he handed Hinata a napkin from no where. It wasn’t much good; the liquid had seeped into her clothes. She wouldn’t be able to get it out with just a napkin away.

“There are students around you after all. I find it hard to believe that you’ve grown up at all. What, with all the bad language and jumping around like a child.” The red head spoke emotionlessly but with a hint of nastiness about him. Lack of sleep put him in a bad mood and he didn’t think too much about what he was saying when he was so sleepy. Deep down, Hinata wished she could have said it too, but phrased it a bit more nicely than Gaara had.

“It’s fine, it’ll wash out. I’ll just have to go put something else on for my first lesson…” The Hyuuga assured everyone around her with another forced smile as she mopped the giant stain despite it being a fruitless effort.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Kylli gasped when the drink spilled on Hinata. She looked to Naruto, who she didn't understand. He was a teacher, no a kid, yet he was acting like one. Her brother was more mature than him. She shrugged the thoughts away then waved with a frown to Hinata. "Sorry Hinata-sensai." she whispered. She looked to the red head, known as Gaara and smiled lightly. "You look tired. I'm going to leave you alone." She said with a sorrowful smile. She looked to her brother then motioned for him to leave with her. "See ya later Gaara-sensai." She whispered then waved.

She walked over to a corner and sat down, feeling like the whole incident with Hinata and Naruto was her fault. Her little raccoon ears lowered and her eyes began to water. She hoped Hinata wasn't too mad. She tried to think of something to say to her later, an apology of some sort, but nothing came to her mind. Her legs pulled up, so her knees were practically in her face before she set her forehead down. 'I made the worst first impression ever!' She thought to herself then went on chastising herself silently.

Chiko wasn't surprised that the drink was spilled due to Naruto. He sighed and nodded, knowing if he did something nice, something would go wrong. "Sorry." He said then was suddenly being shooed away by his sister. He looked down at her, in half a glare. "Whatever." He sighed then walked off. It's not like he really cared to stay with Mr. Silent and Grouchy (Gaara) anyways. He looked back to Kylli when she spoke again though. She waved and then ran over to the corner. He knew she was taking the the event out on herself. She always did. It was always so hard for her to be accepted among people, especially adults.

For a second, he thought of going over to her but then decided against it. It was better to just let her deal with it. She would be better later.

((Teachers, pick two to three students and take them to your class rooms. Its time to start class.))

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

[OCC: okay, SAKURA HARUNO READY TO BE A TEACHER! Now, Rein and Nagashima are the two students I chose.]

Sakura sat at her desk waiting for her class to finish filling in. "Good mourning class, I'm am your teacher, I teach you how to understand the creature and how to use the powers. I do not have a tailed demon or Jinchuriki inside me. But I know a lot about them. But today we are going to learn a little about each other so that we are comfrotable with asking quiestions when needed. Now lets see," looking around the room, Sakura's eyes stop on one of her students, "you, tell us somthing about yourself." She said point at a girl with short silver hair.

[OCC: Kaneria, I talk about your character Nagashima.]

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm

"Yagura we came here because you needed to learn something from these other jinchuriki now get your ass in there", yelled Sanbi his shadow on the ground outside of Tenkai looking up at him. He sighed, "Fine Sanbi I'll go but you owe me", he muttered to himself walking into the auditorium he didn't feel like sitting so he stood in the front watching the people at the front of the class he shrugged and then went within himself. "Your seeing all this right Sanbi there freaks and morons, I will not train under a moron, I'm older the Naruto Uzumaki for goodness sakes I've had you longer then he's breathed", he said staring up at Sanbi, within him there were no gates Sanbi and Tenkai were close they actually needed each other. "For me Yagura", pleaded Sanbi. "Huff, fine", he said coming back to himself. Tenkai stood in the back leaning up against the wall.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Kyo nodded, pressing the index finger of her left hand to her cheek as she thought of what to say. "Sensei," She began hesitantly, a sharp contrast to her normal confidence, "I don't know what I should say. Perhaps you could introduce yourself first? I would like to know something about my teacher as well as my classmates."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm

"Hmmm, Okay, well I'm Sakura Haruno, but ya'll will call me Sensei or Sakura-Sensei. I started teaching because I have two friends that have a Jinchuriki living inside them, Gaara Sabaku and Naruto Uzimaki, they are also teaching here. I like teaching, I dont like students who think they can get away with anything." She said nodding when she was finished.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Ikazu Walked calmly towards the school seeing no reason to rush, that is, until the bell rang. "Your internal clock was always messed up," said the Rokubi Macaque. Ikazu quickly snapped back, "At least I'm not the one traped in a teenager with no concept of time!"
"You better hurry if you hope to get to class," the Macaque said somewhat mockingly. "I know, no need to remind me," Ikazu said indifferently, as he began to run.

Ikazu ran down the halls but then came to a stop at the auditorium, inside he heard a comotion from people moving around. Figuring this is where everyone needed to be, Ikazu slowly opened the door and slinked in, trying not to get noticed by a teacher. It wasn''t that he actually cared about being on time, it was more he hated having to fight about something as pointless as time, so he preferred to avoid it when he could. Looking around the auditorium he saw teachers pointing at students and then leaving, the students following behind them. Ikazu sighed and mumbled, "That's good, the teachers get to choose their victims. That means I might be able to come across a less decisive teacher." Ikazu just looked around and took mental notes as he waited for a teacher to pick him and walk out.

(Nya~)
Last edited by overkill on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Kaneria wrote:"No bother.... I'm Kyo, by the way." Kyo said cheerfully. She watched as Masao sat next to Yuzi, wondering which demon he had. She didn't really want to make many friends, but she wanted to know who everyone was and which tailed beast had been sealed inside them.

None. The Gobi pointed out. I can't sense anything from this one.

She blinked. She had been told that the school was for jinchūriki as well as abnormalities, but she didn't actually expect anyone to fall in the second category. She ran her eyes over him as inconspicuously as possible, and saw nothing strange about his appearance. So he has special powers?

"So... why did they send you here?" She asked with what she hoped was polite interest. The Gobi said nothing, but she could tell that he was pleased that she stopped talking to Yuzi.

(OCC: Sry for late reply had work i know we moved on but i figured id answer the question)

Masao snapped out of his day dream and looked at the second girl

"Kyo is it? nice to meet you my name is Masao Uzaki. Long story short there was a incident within my clan that left me as the only person who can still use our Kekkei genkai Providence Breaker. However as things stand every time i use it, since it is at a crude state, it tends to break my body down and causes a lot of damage to my right arm and lung. I really want... no NEED to master the tecnique for the good of the few remaining members of the Uzaki clan..."
Last edited by TheOSC on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Rain walked into her classroom her ears and tail twitching slightly in excitement today was her first day of classes and she couldn't wait to get started but then again foxes usually were impatient animals and liked to trick people but thats what was different from her and others of her 'kind' she wasn't a trickster she was actually a very innocent minded girl who liked to read and was very artistic.

She took a seat on the back and just watched the other kids file in.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Naruto wanted to slap himself in the face. He was just messing everything up! "I'm so sorry Hinata!" he exclaimed. And he was still trying to get the ache out of his heart from Gaara's words. Stupid redhead, did he think he was the only with problems? So what if Naruto acted childish? Sorry, but he didn't have a childhood growing up. Excuse him for wanting to have some fun now that he didn't have to impress everyone and work for them to see that he was just a child like everyone else. He'd acted like a child when he was growing up, but it hadn't been because he was a child, it had been to get some attention and to get any kind of acknowledgement!

He lost his smile as the children walked away. He looked at his watch. It was time for class to start, he needed to get to his classroom, hopefully his students ( Masao Uzaki and Yuzumarie Lynneika, two that came to mind) would meet him there.

He pulled off his jacket (orange of course) and offered it to Hinata. He felt absolutely terrible about smilling the liquid all over her. How was it that everytime he tried to do something it always hurt someone else?

"Please take it," he said to her. It would only leave him in a simple mesh shirt, but the demon inside kept him warm. He found it nostalgic that the only thing (once again) to keep him warm would be himself. He tried to start a new life to get away from the old one, and the old one still kept biting him in the as. "I will not take no for an answer." He would not let her walk around with a wet shirt that he'd caused to get wet in the first place!

He needed to get to class, and so did she... with a dry jacket.
Last edited by MasterCherry on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Yuzi sighed again and walked off, seeing that nobody held her attention anymore. She saw some of the students walking off with their teachers. "I wonder who I'm with...." she mumbled as her eyes trailed of to Naruto. She didn't mean to blow him off so quickly, it was just Miazu (who hates dogs AND foxes) controlled her mind, and made Naruto leave. She saw Naruto acting childish, and almost burst out laughing. She and Naruto had the same type of childhood, and understood why he was acting that way, but she just couldn't help herself. Yuzi looked at the clock, and she just knew that she was in Naruto's class. She sighed and walked off to her class.

_Classroom_

Yuzi was the first one in there, and there were only 3 desks. She sat in the closest one to the door, and waited for the other student and Naruto-sensei to come. 'Why did they put you with that sorry excuse for a dog?' Miazu hissed. Yuzi flicked her tails again, this time trying to quiet Miazu.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Rain looked towards the front of the room to see a teacher with spiked blond hair walk in and smiled there was something about this teacher she knew she was going to like, she didn't know what it was but she just knew it she thought as her tail twitched back and forth.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Masao rose from the ground saying by to Kyo and started toward his class. "Sakura... hmm well then I guess being one of the only sensei that doesn't have a Jinchūriki residing inside her it would make since that they put me with her..." Masao started towards class and stood at the door for a moment, he closed his eyes for a brief second and suddenly had a flashback to the night of the attack on his clan.

[FLASHBACK: Kadaj (Masao's brother) walks up to his father as the rest of the clan is running in fear from hordes of the undead. Bits of Kadaj are falling off his face and arms, his left eye is no longer residing in his socket but instead is being held in his left hand, he is more bone than man at this point, and he holds an axe similar to Masao's inches away from his fathers throat, "You brought this upon yourself old man..." Kadaj sweeps his father's feet and Naota (Masao/Kadaj's father) falls on his chest, his head bounces off the ground and Kadaj repositions the axe under his neck then pushes his head down, slicing it off at the throat, he picks up the head and laughs. the clan's homes burn and Kadaj drifts off into the night with his army behind him...]

Masao snaps back to reality sitting on the floor in the fettle position covered in sweat and his eyes wide open. "Why, why, why..." a few moments later he gathers him self and stands up wiping the sweat from his brow, then proceeds through the door, to his surprise he saw Kyo in his class as well. "Well at least things wont be totally awkward." he then took a seat next to her and listened to Sakura Sensei's introduction to the class. "I'm Masao Uzaki. I'm here under instruction of the hidden cloud village's Raikage to master my clan's Bloodlimit Providence Breaker and to restore honor to the Uzaki clan. I have one..." Masao paused for a second, "I'm an only child." He looked away and sat down... "That's about it..." he had a look of disgust, rage, and sorrow on his face.

[EDIT OCC!!!]: (Wow i totaly didn't see the part where the teachers choose their students, would it be alright if i stick with Sakura for the moment another teacher can pull me out of the class or something but i rly dont want to have to re do my post... once again super sorry /blush)

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:04 am

It took a lot to keep herself from bursting out, "Hi Masao-san!", as the boy she had just spoken to walked into the classroom and sat beside her. Contrary to her calm, and somewhat elegant appearance, Kyo was actually rather loud; she had known hatred, but was determined to combat it with an (often annoying) cheerfulness.

As was customary to her, she didn't notice any of the boy's emotions while he spoke, and so managed to maintain her smile.

"It's very nice to meet you Sensei, and you too, Masao-san!" She chimed, tilting her head to the side. "My name is Kyo and I am the container of the five-tailed demon dog. His name is Houkou, but normally, people just refer to him as the Gobi. I came from Sunagakure, like Gaara-sensei, but my background is a lot humbler. I'm skilled in genjutsu, because Houkou uses illusion, but my main occupation is... well, was, dango-maker at Grandfather's takoyaki shop."
Last edited by Kaneria on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!