Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jinchūriki School ((IC))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Ikazu looked at the watch that was buried under his sleeve, it was about 12 A.M. Noticing the time thought, 'damn, I knew the teachers were indecisive after the first 30 minutes but this is ridiculous!' It wasn't long before his bijuu chimed in with a smart response saying, "What do you expect, schools are nothing but a sea of red tape and crushed dreams." Ikazu thought for a moment then mumbled aloud, "I guess you win that one. Lets go, I could do something more productive....like sleep!" With that Ikazu turned and walked out the auditorium and made his way out.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Kyo laughed softly, a serene expression coming over her face as she stepped out into the crisp night air. "Isn't it?" She too loved nighttime, the sparkling beauty of the moon and the stars, but most of all, the silent relief that the day did not provide. There were many who claimed that mornings were best because they were new and grand, but Kyo had always preferred the peaceful night that was a prelude for the next day.

She was about to reply to Masao's question, but then was distracted by her bijuu rousing from the silence it had maintained through the long meeting with Sakura-sensei.

That boy, the Gobi began, has the Rokubi.

She looked around and saw a blond-- well, more of an outright yellow-haired -- boy leaving the auditorium rather than one of the classroom doors. Curious, she greeted him. "Hi!" She called out, feeling that it would be rude to just come straight out and ask whether or not he had already been assigned a teacher.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Masao looked up at Kyo's exclamation. Oh another student, I wonder what class he was put in. Masao thought to him self. "SUP BRO! Your Ikazu-san right?" Masao stretched out his hand offering him a handshake. "My names Masao, Masao Uzaki. So what brings you to Jinchūriki school?" Masao was still embracing the night and stopped blushing so much now that he wasn't alone with Kyo, although he was a little disappointed he might not get to talk with her alone on the way to her house.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

Sakura laughed at her students, 'better get that desk fixed,' she thought, trying to find a janitor, finding one, "hello, um, I'm one of the teacher, and I sorta broke my desk." She told the janitor, "okay? Show me to the damage." The janitor said, he followed Sakura back to her classroom, when she looked at the janitor, she saw the shock on his face, she giggled softly, "I'm so sorry!" She said, "I was demistrating my students something." "You told me you sorta broke your desk, you broke the thing in half, that is a really thick desk!" He said surprised, "well, I'll have you a new one by the morning," he said, shaking his head at Sakura. "Okay! Thank you!" She said smiling, and then ran to her room, she was tired, so she got ready for bed and feel asleep right when her head fell on her pillow.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

"hmm?" Ikazu said, making it obvious he wasn't expecting other people to still be there. Turning to face Kyo and Masao, he noticed how wrong he was. Answering their call he responded, "Hey." Ikazu took up the offer for a hand shake and grabbed Masao hand, shaking it as he said, "Yeah, that's me. I'm here because I have the Rokubi no Raiju. But what are y'all still doing here? I though the kids chosen by the teachers had already left."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Kyo waved. "So I guess you haven't been chosen yet, Ikazu-san. Well, we're still here because our sensei is a little off." She grinned comically and added, "She broke her desk in half today, but that's okay, because I think it's interesting to have a strange teacher."

She struck a pose, holding it for a moment before gracefully slipping back into her normal stance. "I'm Kyo, by the way. I'm the container of the Gobi no Houkou." Suddenly, her eyes got a strange glint, and she placed her finger in the air, showing that she had just gotten an "aha!" moment.

"Ne, Ikazu-san, since we're still one man short, maybe we could get Sakura-sensei to let you join our squad/class."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 pm

"Yea bro the more the merrier after all. Besides as awesome as Kyo-san and I are I doubt that having a full team would be a bad idea." Masao laughed, then noticed Kyo's watch and glanced at the time. "Holy crap I thought it was late before. Its almost 1:30 now wow... um. Ikazu-san I hate to cut this short but its pretty damn late, you don't suppose we could pick up this conversation tomorrow do you man?" Masao questioned the boy with a somewhat urgent since about him. "I really need to get going pretty soon... Its kind of a personal thing."

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Ikazu listened as Kyo and Masao explained their class and even invited him to join their class-team. "Ikazu started to think about it, it was obvious the bonuses that being in a team would bring, he was intent to accept, but not so much that he forgot his manners. Tactfully, Ikazu said,"Sounds good, but I'd like to sleep on it." Such a response was very welled timed as Masao had just before that brought up how late it was and mentioned that he had to go. Ikazu lifted a brow, in one of moments where you can clearly see between the lines, regardless of whether it's true or not, and said, "Of course I wouldn't mind, I don't really feel like making decisions when I feel like I'm about to drop dead of exhaustion. Of course I exaggerate, but I'll leave you to alone none the less. Sayonara!" Ikazu said waving as he began to walk back to his assigned dorm room.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm

"Alrighty, see ya tomorrow, Ikazu-san!" Kyo watched the boy leave and then turned back to Masao.
As she did so, she caught sight of her watch. "Ah! It's so late. Soon it will be morning again!" She blushed and bowed slightly, not really aware of what she was doing. "I'm sorry, ne. You should go do whatever you need to do, I can go home by myself." She stated, nodding emphatically. Without waiting for a response, she jumped up and darted down the road.

"Bye, Masao-san!"

[ooc: If everyone agrees, let's time-skip. If not... well, we won't.]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Masao walked about 300 yards and sat down under a tree. Well I can't blame Ikazu-san for Kyo-san walking off. He began to meditate, relaxing himself from the stress of his first day, and preparing his mind the the attack. "Ten seconds... nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

The night of his clans attack played over and over in his head, watching through his fathers eyes (Masao is actually in his fathers body watching the events during this sequence) as friend and family fell, buildings burned to cinders, and his once might clan fought for their lives. His brother's rotting image staring into his eyes, his words cutting as deep as his blade. "Father your day has come, you better pray that strength comes to you in your moment of weakness." Masao looked around and saw himself as a child crying, "Dad! no don't die dad!". Kadaj spoke again, "You brought this upon your self old man..." Masao's legs were swept out from under him causing him to fall and bash his head on the ground. A blade slid under his throat and his head was pressed down on it, his neck was severed from his body. Masao awoke in a cold sweat under the same tree.

[MORNING TIME MOTHA TRUCKAS]

"At least I was father this time and not Kadaj." Masao stood up and walked over to a river not to far off then stripped down to hop in and clean off, after he dressed out in his traditional attire and headed to school. "I wish I could figure out why this dream is so persistent... I feel like i haven't slept in years and every day it gets worse." as he walked he noticed Ikazu-san and headed over to him. "Morning Ikazu-san!" he said putting on a false face and pretending that the previous nights dream had not happened.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Ikazu covered his face as he yawned, he had gotten little sleep the night before. This wasn't the result of some traumatizing nightmare, in fact, he hardly had dreams, much less ones he could remember. Ikazu usually had to go to bed early for his own sake, because the moment he laid down, his mind suddenly hit overdrive and began working harder than when he was awake. Up to this day Ikazu knew no cure for it, the only thing he could do is think until he slowly faded into sleep. Ikazu would've kept walking in his half asleep state, but his attention was needed, Masao had just greeted him. Mustering some consciousness, from a place Ikazu never knew he had, he woke up and said, "Ohayou, Masao-san. What's up?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Masao started walking toward the school as he spoke with Ikazu. "Not much, just heading to class. You decide whether or not you wanted to talk with Sakura-sensei about joining our squad?" As they walked Masao noticed that he had not recovered completely from his dream and that everything was still a bit hazy and he could still see his brothers eye staring him down.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Ikazu walked along side Masao, but remained silent for a while before responding to Masao's question, "Yeah, I might as well, there really is no reason to stay solo. So what's Sakura-sensei like, besides someone who can smash a desk in two?" Ikazu finished his sentence and almost expected a response, but then he noticed Masao was subtly off. "Are you okay," Ikazu asked.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Kyo awoke with a stupid grin, but was incredibly startled when she noticed her surroundings. Rather than the comfortable and relatively spacious bedroom she had grown accustomed to, she was in a small dingy apartment. It took her a couple moments to realize that she was no longer in Sunagakure. "Bah." She growled, as she began to search around for the microwave. How unfair it was that they had forced her to leave her home without providing a decent place to live.

She shuffled along the floor to the kitchen and stuck a cup of water into the microwave, making tea. She did not sleep often, the bijuu inside her prevented it, but she still wasn't a morning person. Without the proper amount of caffeine, she was a horribly grumpy person.

After downing the copious amounts of hot tea and preparing herself for school, she immediately grabbed her bag and ran out the door. Catching sight of the two boys she had spoken to the other day, she sped up and quickly caught up to them. "Good morning, Masao-san, Ikazu-san!"

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Asai is at home he lets out a cough as he opens the posin compartment of his sword and says "great frist i miss my first day to a cold then my sword's toxin dispencer leaks ~sigh~ i'll have to take a look at later, but right now it's time to get going" hesays as he walks out the door...after a while he almost reaches the school to find 3 student's 2 male 1 female when he cough again.
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm

"It's nothing, don't wory about it Ikazu-san. I just had a long night." Not that every night isn't long these days. Masao thought to himself. as he was walking he noticed Kyo-san's voice calling out to him and Ikazu. "Ohayou Kyo-san, how was your night." Masao was doing his best to focus on his surroundings and keep his mind off the dreams.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 am

Relieved, Ikazu let out a yawn and said, "Yeah, I know what that's like." With the chiming in of Kyo's voice, Ikazu turned to face her and almost repeater Masao by saying, "Ohayou, Kyo-san. What's up?" Just as he said that, Ikazu heard a cough. Ikazu turned his head slightly to see someone new, but he thought it rude to break from the conversation he just engaged in, so he made no immediate effort to greet the man.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!