Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kage no Shikaku - Assassin of Shadows ((Ninjas, yo! OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kage no Shikaku - Assassin of Shadows ((Ninjas, yo! OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:48 pm

I pay attention to the new topics list at the top of the page. I saw it and wash like "Ooooh that's an RP I am in!" So yeah, I guess you could say I am. xD
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Hehe that's awesome xD I'm waiting to see who else will notice and post, now.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Well...we may as well continue...no one is replying.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 pm

I've got a couple of people who want to join, and I gotta leave now for buddy's birthday party or something xP I'll probably post again next time I come online.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBreak on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Name: Zack Gerran

Appearance:
He is slightly scrawny, but still lean and toned around 6 feet tall and underweight. He has dark brown hair, usually unkempt, and deep black eyes. Having just graduated, he doesn't have much gear, often just running around in long sleeve shirts and pants with a dark navy blue theme, along with a Colt .45 and several throwing knives hidden in various places. Off the job, he'd look just like any other teen in a hoodie and cargos.

Personality:
He's nervous about being in the real world and on the job for the first time. He's not really the social type, opting to just listen to everything around him. Even if provoked, he doesn't get very angry... to a point. But he can be passionate. He absolutely loves music, covering anything from Alternative to Rock and to RnB, and is constantly listening to his Mp3s. He also finds it hard to kill people, often staying away from assassination missions, or letting others do the dirty work.

Edit: Whoops, put too much thought into the charatcer. Forgot to even say hello =P

Sooo, very interesting Rp. Its nice to have a break from the Naruto styled ones. Hope you don't mind me joining. ^^
~This person is in a semi-conscious state.
He tends to drift in and out.~

Dead comic idea below:
RolePlay Jerks!
Do not post in the thread!!!
I REPEAT: Do. Not. Post. In. The. Thread. After all, dead threads should stay dead.
If, however, you wish it to be revived, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

NightBreak
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Haha accepted! Awesome!

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Why am I always a wierd Asian chick in your RPs. ;____;

Name:
Nakamura, Akie

Appearance:
Akie Nakamura is petite and short with slightly tanned skin and raven-colored hair, with few noticeable blue highlights, that comes up till her chin. Her bangs are cut unevenly and hang from her forehead, her hair is straight and swishy so you would always see it bouncing on about. She has deep blue eyes that she inherited from her German grandmother and small features including a short nose and slender lips. You would usually see her in fashionable and trendy clothes, Akie believes appearance comes before anything.

Personality:
Akie is a spoiled rich girl who tries to get whatever she wants. She's quite stubborn and loud, and tries to be cute and cheerful most of the time. She can become your worst rival and could be cold and unforgivable. She's a bit self-conceited and selfish at times, but she's actually good natured. You later on find out after getting to know her that she's actually craving for attention that she never got from her parents.

Other:
Akie is the daughter of one of the people that run the untitled organization that deals with ninjas. Akie found about her dad owning such an organization at the age of fifteen when an enemy sent a few people to kill Akie's family. They had killed Akie's mother but Akie's father managed to save her at the last moment and kill of the rival organization later on. Akie then became interested in being a ninja since she thought she could be close to her dad by working with him under the same organization since he never really had enough time for her, but he refused since he thought it was too dangerous for her. The man really cared about her and was looking out for her. And plus, you needed a lot of experience from a young age to be a ninja. So now, Akie dresses up and goes and fights alongside the other ninjas even though she isn't one. She secretly trained in martial arts and has someone from the organization that informs her of all the missions and dealings.

-- Can I still join? :D

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Yes xD Just bear in mind, with that sort of character, try and keep it realistic. She isn't going to be able to fight as well as the ninja who have been properly trained, obviously.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Yeah, yeah. >;p

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Hee xD

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Yay~ I like Akie. :DD So.. Girly and materiallistic.

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years

Name:
Sanamor Legend

Sir Name:
Legend

Appearance:
Long lengthier hair worn in a mullet style near the back, while the mid section near the crown of his head is spiked, and his bangs lay flat. Legend sirs this hair style the Roc, while most deem it as scene hair. This is often dyed in an American fashion; that being red, white, and, blue. His cloth alters constantly, however his favourite shirt beholds this logo: A snake swallowing a fish, the background colour a mid toned blue.
His pants are simply a pair of loose black parachute jeans. These jeans have yellow stripes in a horizontal fashion on both legs. His Rebokk shoes are worn and withered; however they too like his hair are red white and blue. He does not wear socks.

His face is old and withered; however despite this fact he is unusually hansom despite his age. His eyes vary in colour from time to time pending upon his mood; however they usually remain in a blue and brown tone with a slight hint of yellow near the pupil. He suffers from a slang term known as Mood Ring Eyes; thus why his eye colour varies pending upon his emotional state. His teeth are a dark yellow with slight hinge of white. This is largely because Legend never brushes his teeth. His canine teeth are naturally sharp. Because of his teeth he was known as the Day Walker in school.

When on a mission he often wears a fitting cloth pending upon the situation. This could range anywhere between a dark shade of cloth, or just to blend in with the crowd. He stands at a whopping 5’6 despite his racial features being African American and part Arabian. Thus in term he is often mistaken for being Italian and part Mexican.

His muscle tone is average and not too fat not to skinny. His abs are slightly toned; however his arms are his most notable feature. So in term Legends appearance is wild. Thus why he was given the nick name Legend, because his looks are legendary.

Personality:
Legend values knowledge and humour to the extremes. He is often outgoing and easy to hang around. He likes to tease, even though he may offend others from time to time. You may find that he speaks in a poetic tone; often as if a modern day Shakespeare. His words often lead others to think for a moment as often he slurs his words. This could be do to the fact of his mild schizophrenia disorder which causes hallucinations, delusions, and sever speech disorganization and sometimes muscle paralysation.

Other:
Suffers from mild Schizophrenia, Type 3.

Martial Arts Styles:
Nimpo Ninjutsu, Ryukyu Kempo, Jujitsu, Brazilian Jujitsu, Tang Soo Do, and Mixed Martial Arts.
“A writer of the creative art who writes with skill alone is not a novelist in my eyes. An author who writes with such a passion as to influence the reader and that same reader the world, he or she has earned my respect to rest as an elite amongst the titans of pen onto paper. An author who can do both: A god amongst the artisan of written word."

Joshua Dawn

1990-Present.

ArtofFiveSpheres
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

'Chaaa, I just took a f*cking airfield somewhere in Afghanistan ...

That's Ninja ... right?

I'm so badass

Regarding, that was solely an introductory post. >> <<
The next will be on a flight to the continental US.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Alright Az, was wondering xD Great post though >.> And Joshua, you're accepted xD

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gusty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 pm

HAH! I IS ONLINE!!

*Brick'd*

Charrie comin up...

gusty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Hooah!! xD Yay Gusty =3

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gusty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Name:Ian (What, you expected something cool?)

Age (May not be under eighteen): 21

Appearance: He wears traditional Magician garb, with a white top hat, and a black tuxedo jacket with a white dress shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. No bow-tie. Bow-ties are for nerds. He wears a belt with sqaure containers all the way around it that hold playing cards. He wears black gloves. Hes 6' even, and weighs 170 pounds, so he's very lanky. He has blond hair that falls at his shoulders and blue eyes, and walks around smiling a lot.

Personality: Ian is a goof-ball. He likes to make lots of jokes, many of them not really making sense. People think that he's very impulsive, but he's not, he's just able to process situations very quickly. He enjoys entertaining people, and is rarely serious, even in the middle of a fight.
Ian gets bored very easily, which causes him to do lots of different things, and go lots of different places, just to amuse himself.

Other: Ian sharpens his cards to a razor edge, and perfers to use them as weapons more than anything, allthough he can use a swords, and guns and such if he was to.
He also has a magic wand that can be extended into a steel quarterstaff. He's very acrobatic, and combines his skills as a ninja and a magician when fighting.

Bio: Ian was born into being a Ninja, growing up he never really enjoyed the training but he was forced to take part in it. When he came of age he ran away instead of staying to become a ninja. This obviously caused a bounty to be put on his head, as the ninjas don't want someone running around, giving away their secrets. Ian quickly got bored of doing nothing, so he tried many different things, one of which being an acrobat, he did well, but grew bored and quit, because being bored 100 feet in the air could kill you. Ian then decided to become a magician, relying on some of the skills he learned as a ninja to pull of most of his tricks. He enjoys being a magician because he's self-employed and gets to travel around all over the place.

gusty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Wow, awesome, very creative =D You're totally in.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gusty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Yay! *Goes to read IC*

gusty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:57 pm

HEY! Ian is my name XD

Stealer! *runs away, diving into a pile of leaves and peaking out*

Echo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!