Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing God: The Game

Killing God: The Game

a part of “Killing God: The Game”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to look God in the eye and confront it about all the horrors on Earth? Here's your chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing God: The Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 am

Man, I've been checking this all day and no one posts. T_T Yesterday we got like 7 posts, today only like 3 or 4. LAME! Where is the Zombicide. He's MIA again. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 am

CMon everyone be civil. we're all friends here. I hope I didn't run anyone away with all my notes. T-T

Sorry I haven't been posting. I was waiting for Taimati, but I haven't gotten anything from him/her. Also today i had trouble getting to a computer because of a series of very unfortunate events. I'm going to go ahead and post. Hopefully things will start moving along. ^_^;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 am

TheRaven&ThePawn wrote:Well seeing as this is a battle royal to the death I can honestly seeing it no so sinister as it may be to choose a champion or messiah to stand against whatever the Devil may throw at them. Seeing as the strongest and most cunning will survive while the weak and dim die off. Instant and easy Champion maker!

Thats an idea, but I had this idea for God to be the antagonist. so, in my world he's like the Holy Father and Devil in one.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 am

If you guys are unsure what to post next. Just say so and everyone can throw in their suggestions. The RP idea might be mine, but I want us all to write together.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 am

Ya sorry I was being kind of particular. I knew what you meant. I don't know exactly at what point people are assumed to be inactive or to have abandoned the rp. At this point I think if you haven't posted or posted why you haven't posted then you're probably not going to. Just my thoughts though. Actually now that I look we have all posted at least oncwe. Didn't notice that.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 am

I'm thinking some people just might be busy or just being lazy like I feel at the moment. ( -_________- )

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 am

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get Bird's bio up soon. She's the little girl that Ramona saved in the first post, I took a liking to her. And, TheRavenAndThePawn, if it's okay with you her parent's death might be involved with Victor xD;;

Gothy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

I know what you mean about feeling lazy. Boy is it storming outside right now.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

Go ahead Gothy I really want to see what happens when you put a Serial Killer face to face with his past Victims.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 am

It's cllear outside now, but it was storming like crazy tonight. Ugh I think I caught a cold.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Apologies for being MIA Meph. My girlfriend rented 6 movies, spent the last 48 hours watching movies and partying XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh and if any of you are having a conversation with Alex, your welcome to come up with your own Dialogue for Alex to keep the conversations rolling :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Zombicide93 wrote:Apologies for being MIA Meph. My girlfriend rented 6 movies, spent the last 48 hours watching movies and partying XD

^ Winning!

OK I'll keep that in mind. I'll have to try and say things that won't require a response that require me to know stuff about him since i don't know him like you do.
Last edited by Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Get ready to read and post Zomb :P

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

I'm sorry Sarah's such a 'tard at the moment Meph, I rushed out a response in an edit after I realized you had posted before me...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 pm

LOL I sorry! I was AFK so I never read the first one. Sorry if I ruined anything.

K just read it. LOL You can write her thought or whatever on their conversation up to the point, as well as Reyna smiling at her and being naked in front of her. XD

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 pm

So are we just waiting for the location to change since we go our clothes now? XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 pm

LOL probably, yeah. Hopefully Cherry does that tonight or something. Has us all move out. :D Well, anyone who chooses to go with them

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, all the lightly wounded and not wounded(Sarah, Alex, Reyna) are moving through the underground expressway(subway) tunnel. They are being led by D-trix, who is an NPC, to the main base which is underground somewhere. I'll leave the details about the place to you guys. All the heavily wounded, like the people who can't walk or whatever are being taken to the city hospital, which is a neutral zone run by one of Raven's characters, by Joseph and Frank Roseby.

I'm sorry that my post so far have been so crappy. There's just a lot going on around me, making it hard for me to focus. >.< I'll post later on tonight when things calm down.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am

This is moving aloong nicely Cherry, very good roleplay :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!