Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing God: The Game

Killing God: The Game

a part of “Killing God: The Game”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to look God in the eye and confront it about all the horrors on Earth? Here's your chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing God: The Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Agreed. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 am

Ya this is fun. Your posts are great Cherry! I don't know what you're worrying about.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 am

Thanks guys ^^ At first I was even going to have alot of people in this Rp, but then all these people I like wanted to join. So I was like "Why the hell not"

I'm going to wait to post again until tonight. I don't want to flood it too much to where everyone else will feel lost, but anyone else who feels like posting go ahead. Fuck shit up! lol Just don't destroy the Rp. XP

@Raven I haven't accepted your third character yet because I have a plan for him. I'm still waiting for Gothy to post. i want to see the situation with Shinigami and Ramona to progress. lol it's really interesting.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Ok, guys I posteddedededededededed. Didn't mean for it to take so long. I donated plasma yesterday and i was so exhausted when I got home i just basically passed out. lol Thanx for posting while I was away. :O

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:11 pm

DONATE PLASMA! (Like a bauss!)

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothy on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

hi gaiz~ I might not be able to post much because I'm on vacation until Monday. So yeah... xDDD I faillll<3

Gothy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:44 pm

That's cool. Have fun! TTY next week.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 am

lol Have fun Gothy. Will miss you lots.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 am

ATTENTION!!
There is a new temporary spot that needs to be filled. I need someone to create a another gang leader. Here's the criteria for the character:

-Personality: Make them intense and interesting, but don't forget to give them qualities of a leader.

Notes: This character will run the biggest gang/faction in the city. You can make up a name for it. This character will have an adviser who they basically rely on.(I'll probably control the adviser.) This character will probably die soon, but they will be in long enough to be significant.

Let me know if anyone is interested in playing this character. Thanx.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 am

Okay guys, let''s have a brain storming session. I'm going to list some events that I'm planning and i want your input on what should happen next or some modifications to the ideas or if you think some ideas I have wouldn't work or you know just your input.

-Mara refuses to leave the hospital

-Jospeh and whats left of his team goes back to his base where the rest of his group kicks him out for trying to pursue his 'God' killing plan.(because all they want to do is survive and they think that pursuing God will get them killed faster.) He along with whoever stays with him goes with him to Jeremiah Hawthorne who he is on good footing with.

-Hades enlists Kaylen and the shinigami as well as others to help him take out the leader of the biggest faction in the city.

-Hades takes out the leader and takes his/her adviser who turns out to have some sort of link with 'God'. Her intentions are basically to create more chaos.

-I then had this idea that Hades group and whats left of Seph's group join together to Kill God or whatever, but then i feel like I'll lose the antagonist(Hades) who's purpose is to drive all the action. At the moment 'God' is pretty inactive on the surface.

I wanted this RP to be more Plot driven then character driven so that it could be fast paced and not difficult to wrap up. Maybe I'm just being to impatient or something but I feel a lack of interest and i want to spark something to get everyone excited about this again. So let me know all of your input. It'll be a brainstorm between adults. No petty name calling, constructive criticism of why an idea works or doesn't work. No put downs.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm indifferent about the first thing. I like the second one a lot. The third is cool and interesting, too. As is the fourth. I'm not to sure about the fifth, but it could work with some tweaks. Like, maybe a temporary truce, but it ends up failing or something, like maybe when then fail an attempt at "God."

Good stuff! Let's keep the ball rollin'.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Oh, and if no one picks up the new characters mantle, I might end up making her. :D I'll be fail-safe.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Ok, if no one takes the bawse by Monday, when I get my computer back, I'll write up a character sheet. If anyone really wants the bawse though, then take him/her, I won't stop you.

Yeah, things are no fun without a good antagonist, but if the 'god' is sadistic enough to create a game like the one everyone is playing, then it's no biggie if he decides to step in to create chaos once the violence slows, and the game begins to stagnate due to stalemates between factions... He could learn of the plot to kill him, and use the angels to inform other gangs that anyone who kills one of the main group gets some kind of bonus. Then we'd get lots of action, and place 'god' in the big bad's seat... I dunno...

Also it would be epic if one of the characters began to refer to themselves as 'the devil'... I can just imagine the final showdown; (Forgive the 20thCB reference) "God I presume? Well I guess that makes me Yakibe Joe The devil..."
:P

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm pretty sure Hades is supposed to be along those lines of the Devil or Satan. He's the same position of a different culture's mythology: the rulerof the underworld.

P.S.: WATER RESISTANCE IS HUGE!

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

-Jospeh and whats left of his team goes back to his base where the rest of his group kicks him out for trying to pursue his 'God' killing plan.(because all they want to do is survive and they think that pursuing God will get them killed faster.) He along with whoever stays with him goes with him to Jeremiah Hawthorne who he is on good footing with.

This sounds good.

-Hades enlists Kaylen and the shinigami as well as others to help him take out the leader of the biggest faction in the city

And this.

-Hades takes out the leader and takes his/her adviser who turns out to have some sort of link with 'God'. Her intentions are basically to create more chaos.

This as well.

I don't really prefer either way about mara and the hospital. And as for Hades joining up with Seph's group and trying to kill God, not really digging it. While the God should be the main bad guy there should be more bad guys too. Like the good duys are against all odds. And if a bad guy fights a bad guy it makes them seem, to me at least, like a good guy.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

Hurricane wrote:
if a bad guy fights a bad guy it makes them seem, to me at least, like a good guy.

Not necessarily.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 am

A bad guy fighting against a bad guy doesn’t make them good… it just means they percieve the other bad guy as a threat… and why not use the heroes to naturalize that threat. One of my most badass villains worked with the protagonists the entire role-play and then started a genocide of all man kind at the end… but he helped bring down the perceived villain by literally killing him… I highly doubt anyone thinks he is a good guy…
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 am

Haha, just had a funny thought...If Kaylen joins Hades and Alex joins Seph, and somehow, somewhere they fight each other...Marine VS. Army Ranger= Epic fight scene XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:36 am

YESSSSSH! That'd be legit. XD

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 am

DOooOOOD! That would be awesome. I can see it playing in my head. lol

Thanx for your input you guys. It's really appreciated. :D I posted, so feel free to toss a child at someone and start a child throwing fight. ^^

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!