Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing God: The Game

Killing God: The Game

a part of “Killing God: The Game”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to look God in the eye and confront it about all the horrors on Earth? Here's your chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing God: The Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Alrighty. lets get this nude party bus rollin'!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am

Alright. I made the first post. Sorry everyone for taking so long. I kept getting interupted. But yeah, I'm still waiting for taimati to make their character. So, limit yourselves to two post per day until he lets me know if he's still in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 am

OK, I posted. Remember guys, in the roleplay tab, the newest posts are on top. So go below mine to read the fist one. :D Just a friendly reminder. As awesome as my post is, it's not the first one. :P

LOL so mine and another character were killed in a car accident via drunk drivers. XD And another was hit and run. And then there's several bullet wounds. Oh yeah and a knife and an electrical chair. XD Also, I'm glad we have more females now. There's like, what, 4 female characters now? That's cool.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! :D It'll be fun.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 am

Yes I noticed some trends in the deaths there. Also glad we have some more women. I just made my first post, took me like an hour to write it. Maybe a little bit less than an hour. I don't remember exactly. Definitely liking this so far. :D
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 am

I think I should have made one of my characters die in a freak 'toaster in bathtub accident' just to be different... xP

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 am

xDDDDD finished my first post. Oh nuuu, someone go help Ramona D: and ohyes, I might make a character out of the little kid she found. Idunno.

Gothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 am

Gothy you got Saved… or you hope you did… with who saved you… maybe not.

Also… If your going to make a new character I’d like at least one person to have died from my Serial Killer in life… I just think the awkwardness would by incredibly funny.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 am

LOLYES. That would be awesome xDDD and thank you for saving Rammy pfft.

Gothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Everything is going good so far I, but i think there is a little confusion on what happens before the action starts. It seems that some people are confused about the Angels at the beginning. I'd say approximately twenty Angels, who look like albino teenagers without the wings are in the cathedral explaining the game to the new arrivals. They are speaking in unison which means at the same time. Gothy, I noticed your character referred to them as Angels, but since she's knew she shouldn't recognize them by that name. Angels is only a nickname that all the players who've been there longer calls them by.
So there is no one man who speaks. Think of the Angels as a hive mind.

Other notes pertaining to post structure:
-Skip a line when you start a new paragraph.
-Skip a line when a new person speaks.
-Since the post is in third person, if you're writing your character's direct thought put it in italics.
- Keep all the out of characters comments in the OOC and not in your post.
-I am not being an anal bitch. I just plan on getting this RP graded by the moderators and I want there to be continuity between the structures of each post. :3

If you noticed that you've done any of those things I've talked about, could you please go back and correct them? Thank you ;D

Like I said before I'm impressed and excited about how you guys have being doing so far! You guys are moving the story along with each one of your post and are already engaging each other, which is what I was hoping for. <3 I personally think we're off to a really good start.^^ Are there any questions? Anything anyone doesn't understand? Don't be embarrassed even if you think it's stupid. Also you can always pm me if it's about something you don't want the other players to know.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Seeing as were “dead” are we still ‘human’ or are we spirits as in are we pretty much physical reflections of what we were or are the physical attributes altered as we are technically spirits. Also I’m assuming this is either Purgatory, Limbo, or Hell though I’m not sure which… seeing as this could be punishment for sins, or our eternal torment as if we fail one game were dropped into another… and limbo because hell this may all be a mass hallucination of multiple souls trapped in null existence. I would appreciate what plane we are in… as I can’t possibly think this would actually be in Heaven.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Pretty sure it's just they snatched are souls and made us bodies for the lols. They want to see us fight each other. Like I said, it's Gantz and Hunger Games blended together.

Oh and I'll go edit my post. Had no idea it was many Angels and a hive-mind.

EDIT:

OK, Posted again. :D ZOMB! The guy I sit next to is you. Still want to team up, right? :D I know you can't say no to a naked woman. ( Also, as you'll see, I didn't know if you wanted your guy to spawn nude or not so I made Reyna not look at you yet. She's still taking everything in.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 am

Honestly Rave: I haven't picked yet. I've been pondering over that for a long time. At first I thought of them as spirits, but then I had this idea. They've been pulled from the afterlife and made human again. The place they are in is the garden of Eden, but developed into a city. The city is on Earth somewhere, but sort of in a different dimension where time kind of doesn't exist. So, that when a winner is picked and they leave the city, they can just walk back into their life with the moment of their death edited out. Again nothing is exactly decided yet.

As for who is behind it. I was thinking that it is God who did it, but for some twisted reason. (Can't come up with a twisted enough reason yet.) Or it's like the Ferrier who is behind it. By the ferrier I mean the guy who helps souls travel across the river Styx. And he makes them play the game to collect corrupted souls. But the second idea came from a partner I had who was going to RP this idea with me, but couldn't, so I don't want to use it. lol

If you guys have any ideas i'd totally take them into consideration because I'm such an indecisive person.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

LOL We already saw a simile involving Charon and Styx from the Shinigami. XD I actually really liked how he used it.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 am

Well seeing as this is a battle royal to the death I can honestly seeing it no so sinister as it may be to choose a champion or messiah to stand against whatever the Devil may throw at them. Seeing as the strongest and most cunning will survive while the weak and dim die off. Instant and easy Champion maker!

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 am

Mephisto wrote:Pretty sure it's just they snatched are souls and made us bodies for the lols. They want to see us fight each other. Like I said, it's Gantz and Hunger Games blended together.

Oh and I'll go edit my post. Had no idea it was many Angels and a hive-mind.

EDIT:

OK, Posted again. :D ZOMB! The guy I sit next to is you. Still want to team up, right? :D I know you can't say no to a naked woman. ( Also, as you'll see, I didn't know if you wanted your guy to spawn nude or not so I made Reyna not look at you yet. She's still taking everything in.

Haha, woooo naked woman!!!!! :D and alex is gawking, Tig bitties XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm

^_^ Tig ol' bitties FTW!

and well...naked.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 pm

What a great idea!! I'm just a little confused. How many people are still active?

And could I make a character that has been in the "Game" For a while?

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm

We just started yesterday. Can't really tell who isn't active. Who is active has posted at least once in the RP tab.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Actually we started almost three days ago. First post was 2 days and 22 hours ago by CherrySwirl.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Hurricane wrote:Actually we started almost three days ago. First post was 2 days and 22 hours ago by CherrySwirl.

...Does it really matter? The point is, it just started.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!