Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:48 am

"Oh, so it's yours" he handed her the purse. "Oh yah, I'm Dillan, and no problem on helping you clean up, it's my job." He smiled, she seemed like such a strange girl, she was shy, and well, clumsy, but whatever, it looked like a new friend to him. "Hey, you do go to our school right?"
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:51 am

She took the purse from his hands. "Thank you. And ya I do. Today was my first day." Her voice was alittle louder as she got more comfortible talking to him. "I'm Angleaya, nice to meet you." She said as she put her hand out

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:37 am

He shook it, what a nice girl he thought. Then he remembered, he looked at his watch. "Oh crap, my shift started a minute ago!" He turned and started heading back to where other customers were, then he turned. "Hey, Angleaya, feel free to drop in anytime, and introduce yourself to those guys over there, just be careful of the lover kids." He turned around again and walk/jogged to get his work stuff and set out to taking orders and serving. Ahh, he thought, I really wanted to spend the day with them, maybe I can meet up with them later.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:17 pm

*He's sweet* she thought to herself. She walked over to the table. "Um, hey. I'm Angleaya." She shyly smiled.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bballgrl99870 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Megan was sitting in the back of the classroom. She was keeping to herself, but the professor called on her anyway. "Megan, that's your name, right? Why don't you go next." Megan sighed and stood up. "Hi, my name is Megan. I like sports and I have been the top student in math for 10 years in a row." Megan quickly sat back down. Blushing. She didn't think it was going to be that bad although it wasn't. She knew that most likely being the only one in class that didn't have an actual home or an actual family would be the hardest thing ever.
Megan sat in the back and just fiddled with her pen. She was wondering if she was going to be able to make any new friends and if she did, if she would be able to stay at their house for the night. She is use to having to sleep in the alley way in between the tattoo parlor and the internet cafe, but with having a big storm rolling in at night, it would be more then miserable.
Megan Ruchford

bballgrl99870
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.