Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King of the Skies OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King of the Skies OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

Alright, I'm planning to make my post where the Blue-Bloods prepare for the Mission dubbed "Operation Blackbird". I also saw your planned attack on the Tournament-Justice, and I was wondering if I could maybe use that somewhere in the Mission also, some of the people still on the Tournament-Justice are kind of integral to the sub-plot with Havok and the others. But losing the ship all together is acceptable.

Also, the attack on the Tournament-Justice would make a great introduction for the Blue-Blood rivals, the Red Halo squad. They are practically on equal levels with the Blue-Bloods, just the counterparts in the Black Hole Empire. So just start the attack somewhere either during the Blue-Bloods mission, or as they're returning to the Sky Cruiser.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

Player: Kronos

Name: Owen Ramsey

Race: Human

Appearance: Owen looks like a normal captain in the Navy, with salty looks and leathery skin from standing in sun for long periods of time. He has cropped brown hair, and piercing green eyes, and a weathered appearance. He isn't athletic, but he isn't out of shape, seeing as he hasn't been in combat for a very long time.

Personality and Bio: To be revealed. (Aerial Alliance)

Vechiles/Weapons: The Kirov, a guided missile cruiser shaped like a this is more or less a scaled up Tu-160 with forward-swept wings, is by Four Nuclear Ramjets. There are also eight naval gun mounts, each holding Twin-Linked 30mm Autocannons(Tandem Firing)
Last edited by Kronos on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 am

@ Zenatsu: Thanks for the compliments, but in reality it is you guys who make the RP. I just made the first post. XD

@ Azrican: Alright, that's fine. I did kind of plan to destroy the Tournament-Justice, just to add some more action and drama in the roleplay. You can save as many people as you want too, like the lieutenant and more Blood-Bloods, have them report to the Steed as well. Fun little comedy bit, she can't ever seem to get away from Havok. Give Kali a girl to talk to as well.

I'm not enforcing you to do this however, so do what you want. The idea of Red Halo is good too, nice big aerial battles are always welcome here.

@ Kronos: Pretty good, but I have one question: Is Owen on the Black Hole Empire or Aerial Alliance? I'd figure the Aerial Alliance, but the lack of bio made me wonder. Good character, however, but since Owen commands a different carrier, it might be hard to communicate with people of lower ranks (i.e. Just about everyone).

Lake
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am

Alright. I'll get on that. Just commence the attack whenever you feel necessary, and the Blue-Bloods will blatantly fly into open combat.
it might be hard to communicate with people of lower ranks (i.e. Just about everyone).

Funny stuff. Seeing as how no one moves above Captain. :?

Edit: Also, does the mission against the satellite succeed or fail? Yes or No?

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 am

I've stated that I'm interchanging ranks, so that is a good point. If you want to control a cruiser, Kronos, then it would be best that you change your rank to something like a colonel. Fighter pilots are typically 'captains' in this RP setting, even though there are a few exceptions. So just bump your rank up a little bit.

I'm not quite sure, but the mission will more than fail because there are already a couple of options open to destroying the satellite. Just because it isn't a complete success doesn't mean that the missile can't damage it. I had an idea of the cannon and satellite blowing each other up, do to miscommunication and really good flying and strategy on the AA's part.

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am

Alright, so I guess I'll just scar the satellite somehow, and then fly in to the defense of the Tournament-Justice whenever you launch the offensive with the BHE.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm

[quote="Kronos"]
Personality and Bio: To be revealed. (Aerial Alliance)
[quote]

Read mother fucker > : O

naw but i think that specifies that he wants to be the head dog of the AA cruiser of doomz :D

OUR FIGURE HEAD HAS BEEN COMPLETE

but didnt we alredy have a marchal?
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

I typed that before he edited his post one of the five times. So, read the fine print at the bottom of the post. XD

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Fuck the fine print, fine print's are pussies who cant get big in the textual world

their like the frence...

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

RANDOM LOLOLOLOLOMGLOLOL

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:20 pm

No no no. Forget all your stupid theme songs. I have a collection of them that we can all put into a CD called "King of the Skies: The Official Motion Picture Soundtrack", and if you don't like it, go f*ck a duck. >:G

Badass Dogfights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSADxMocaHs
Don't Stop me Now by Queen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfMtivHV47A
Show Me How To Live, Audioslave, awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C64FBkb_gRg
The Fight Song, Marilyn ... well, you know. MM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thC7AlLItww
You Spin Me Around (Like A Record), Dope, remade. DA gets to come too.

Zen losing his brother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiqVcEiL90Q

Fighting and the lose the Ajax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QcPWxl1FI
Machinehead, Bush

The Blue Bloods:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kPFwxUtNY
Lonely Train, Black Stone Cherry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3FuLrvyQk
Blind Man, once again, BSC ... they're awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBDivsSe3k
The Ballroom Blitz, Sweet! Yes, they're awesome, and yes, they're old, but it's good music to fly too.

Misc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs
Handlebars, Flobots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iiF8U6y_U
Can't Stop, Red Hot Chili Peppers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
Fortunate Son, Creedance Clearwater Revival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2ZUGc2 ... re=related
I Am The Highway, Audioslave, they're awesome.

Put some more songs on and I'll add 'em! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:54 pm

OMFG HANDLE BARS <33333333333333333333333

i muther fucking love the flobots <3 god!

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Flobots are feckin' awesome. Anywho, if we all pitch in twenty thousand dollars we can make about 50 thousand copies of the CD and send them to various companies so that they can buy royalties from us and we can make 12 million dollars.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

well actually... we need to finish the storyline.. get a 3d animator, get a 3d artist and then we animate it, grab out RPers to voice their charaters. Then add sountrack and BAM

King of the skis The animated series.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

Haha, don't forget about the merchandise too. Action figures for the win! XD

Hey, just a note to you guys, I'm sorry if my posting goes reallllllly slow, but my internet has gone hay-wire. It's basically moving at the speed of molasses, and in actuality this is the first full page that has shown up for a while. Seriously, the pages will just cut off so I can't see any new posts.

It's rather frustrating. D:

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 pm

i had a prob where pages wouldnt even show up all the way at all
only the first bit o.O

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 am

Guess there's a bit of a slump in activity in the thread lately.
I might be gone for a few days as well.

Is there a limit to how long a thread can stay inactive before it's closed? Because on my old forums a thread would be locked after a few days after inactivity.
I seriously hope the thread isn't dying, this whole storyline was a pretty cool idea.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm

oh no, this is normal :P, I actually we have a turn-base going on but i never figured the order... somtimes we skip but we usually wait for the next guy to reply. Why do you think our posts are WAY larger than other RP's?

BTW whos supposed to post? >.>

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm

oh no, this is normal :P, I actually we have a turn-base going on but i never figured the order... somtimes we skip but we usually wait for the next guy to reply. Why do you think our posts are WAY larger than other RP's?

BTW whos supposed to post? >.>

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Ahhh. Long-Term.

I just made the Blue-Bloods preoccupied with a little dogfight, so I'm waiting for Lake to launch the attack on the Tournament-Justice.
Also, I've noticed that Faye hasn't posted in like ferevevererer. So I guess people are just in a bit of a slump right now.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!