Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King of the Skies OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King of the Skies OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Sorry, sorry. It's just, Kali being with her troops in the hanger repairing a plane and really didn't think you'd be interested in reading all of that. Just her yelling, swearing, working, swearing, issuing orders, and a bit more swearing. She doesn't really leave the hanger except for when the work day is over and even then, she sticks around to work late into the night. This plane's gonna put her behind schedule with her Gunship production. She's not too thrilled about that, especially after putting herself a bit ahead of schedule.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:40 pm

well what avout teej? hes knocked out in the hanger with the plane, you can RP the reunion :D

THAT would be intresting
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Actually, he's in a med bed right now. That was who the medical unit picked up from the area. For now, he's still passed out form his joy ride. They'll reunite soon enough. At least, enough to diffuse her anger a bit and redirect it.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm

AH! Sorry you guys, I seemed to have disappeared for X amount of days without informing you! I'm back! Well, back for a little while. And by little while I mean right now.

To inform you, I believe there is no 'closing' of threads per say, only the cancer which is inactivity or the cancer of noobinism that makes threads become locked. Seeing as there is no noobinism going on, inactivity is our sworn enemy.

On another note completely related, I will be gone all of next week, so we'll sadly have to go on another break. I will return Friday, however, so don't worry. If anyone knew decides to show up, tell them that I'm on furlough and then to PM me with their character and that'll I'll get back to them as soon as I can. To be honest, we are starting to get a little full. I'll probably reject any male character, since, like, the male-female ratio is 6:1 or something.

I'll make another IC post, featuring a bunch of good stuff (the failure of the attack on the satellite, the attack on the Tournament-Justice, and the descent of the Gunship to rescue Zen's brother). This will leave you all with a massive cliff-hangar, causing you to come up with good posts and also to be pissed off at me for being absent for the week.

So, any questions?

Lake
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord_Zeta on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:06 pm

See now, the funny thing about it all is i almost wanted to make Riley's character a girl. just for the sake of mixing it up. the design idea i had actually translates better to a female character, but then again im better drawing females. In the end though i figured since this was my first real RP i ever got in i don't think i am ready to venture into RPing a chick,(though i got 2 female characters on WoW.. but thats different)

Just a silly thing i wanted to mention when Lake brought up the female to male ratio =p

I wouldn't mind making a 2nd character on the RP, a Female Blackhole recruit that is almost the mirror opposite of Riley =P.. but i am not sure how that will fly, seeing shed be the only BH Player on the field XD

Lord_Zeta
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 pm

6 to 1. I laughed. A lot.

Anywho, I could introduce the Lieutenant as a major character. Submit a character sheet for her, I've used dual characters in an thread before, so I have a small amount of experience in the zone.

I'll be taking a good two or three days leave also, I'm getting a new car! So, yeah, I'll be gone for a few days.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Those ideas would both work, but you are kind of right on that Zeta. You would be in an odd position of being the only Black Hole character on the field (besides Zahela, but he's a grump old ass.) Azrican, that could work too. With the lieutenant anyway.

Also, I'm not implying everyone to make a female character, I don't won't this RP to be to overwhelmed with to many characters.

COMPLETELY UNRELATED, but you should all (if you haven't already) check out Unforgotten Realms. Google it, it's pretty funny, a good time waster too.

This is probably my last post until next Saturday, so I'll see ya when I see ya.

Lake out. XD

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Dammit, seems like everyone here has gone tranny, with the exception of Faye (or not... dun dun DUN. j/k) but i for one shall keep the pride of RPing a male character and not venture to the depths of the female character MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha...ha....haaa...ha....yea...okay <ahem>

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 am

Alright. Attack on the Tournament-Justice, introduction of the Red Halos ... Havok being a badass, anything else left? That was one long ass post. Expect more of those if I start using the dual-characters scheme. Sorry. :G

I know I'm practically talking to a stone here, but ... Lake, should the attack on the Tournament-Justice succeed or fail? I'll hate you if you kill off my Cruiser. >:G

Dammit, seems like everyone here has gone tranny, with the exception of Faye (or not... dun dun DUN. j/k) but i for one shall keep the pride of RPing a male character and not venture to the depths of the female character MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha...ha....haaa...ha....yea...okay <ahem>

You have to know how to attain both views and emotions if you ever want a shot at being a legitimate author. I've RPed two characters before, hell, I do it all the time. They've just never been females. ;^; Sausage Fest, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmEDpR3NX4
Barra Barra, Rachid Taha

Ultimate dog-fighting, if you know what it means. ;G
It's in Arabic. So get studying. Terr'rists.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 pm

well i've RPed a chick to... but i ment for THIS RP...

Plus i was joking XD you take things to literal somtimes :P

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 am

Punkassmotherfu -- I mean, yeah.

Anywho, does anyone else plan to post? Because I'm only at like ... half way into the fight for the Tournament-Justice. And I really don't feel like making a double post. Because that would be mean.

Edit: I bring you ... the FM-23A Opposer! None can stop me now. That's one bad ass plane.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:17 pm

Or more commonly referred to an F-16 :D

LAWL they look the same at any rate, but i gauntee you, no matter how you try you can not Google an Opposer unless you Google F-16 :D

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 pm

F-16:

Single Engine

Weapon Pylons

Bow-Bubble-Canopy

Wing-End Pylon Mounts

Single-Thrust-Nozzle

Melded Wing Design

No Forward Radar Installation

Ace Combat Aircraft (FM-23A)

Sleek RAM Make-up

Forward-Slant Wing Design

Concealed Weapons Bay

Dual-Engines

Forward Radar Installation

Nice try, but it's far from an F-16. Or anything any Military flies today. ;p Got it off Ace Combat 6, it's a really fun plane. Sorry, but if you mistake that for a Falcon, you're unedujumacted. =(

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 am

Mind you i have never played Ace combat 6, or any ace combat games.... :D

And i'm not mr. fancy fancy on planes XD i just wanted to feel like i proved you wrong on something

but alas, again i phailed :_(

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:52 am

No one is superior to me in modern weaponry. No one.

Even the people that make it, because I kill them and suck their brains out. Thus gaining the knowledge ... for some awkward reason.

But it remains true that no one is superior to me in modern weaponry. No one. Ever.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:52 pm

want me to find someone?

cuz i will.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Nah. I just need to go to a local Military Base.
Anywho, correction on my part.

That's an Su47 Berkut. Better known as a "Golden Eagle".

The FM-23 is an old design I came up with that looked nearly like that. =P So I ran with it.

Superb maneuverability, internal weapons bay. 'Cha, it's awesome.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Blargh! I'm back, and looking forward towards reading your guy's long ass posts. But I can't really complain, seeing as mine was fairly long as well.

But I'm back none the less. >>

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 pm

He-hey! Lake's back!

Anyone else get completely blasted by that "General Error" barrage this weekend? I couldn't log on until ... like ... three hours ago.

I just beat Ace Combat 6. It's awesome, save for the fact I had to dedicate roughly two weeks to it. But it was totally worth it.
So I guess everyone will have to make one long post now, just to keep up with the average now. =0

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm

I should pick up that game, but with school starting again I'm starting to get really busy. Anyway, the General Errors are annoying, but that is what you get when you have a rapidly growing site.

Something that annoys me more than the general error is the lag in my typing. The words are coming out way to slow, and it's really frustrating when I make long posts. I have to type my posts in word before I put them in threads.

Speaking of posting, I should get to doing that. >>

Lake
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!