Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight”, a fictional universe by Crest.

A next generation role play. Twenty five years after the defeat of Xehanort, Sora and co. have finally settled down, thinking that peace has come at last. But the balance of light and dark is unstable once again... can their kids handle it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

If she/he doesn't get it up by tonight, then I'm going to let someone else have the role. I sent them a PM about it but they haven't responded and I know you guys are getting excited.
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm

>.>
<.<
v.v
^.^ I just figured out who Jennifer's father is. Also, I edited everything a little bit so that Aqua is actually Jennifer's mother and the mother she knew was just the caretaker that Aqua assigned to her.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Okey dokey! That's fine. ^ ^

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Happy new year. Also I found some music that could be for the final battle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUb0k2DruOo

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 pm

My mind esploded (yes, esploded) from awesome.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

There are a bunch of other songs from the same person that could be used at different points in the rp. I'm having trouble finding a theme for Tenshi though.

EDIT
And something to be the main theme. (like hikari or sanctuary were)

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 pm

That. Song. Is. Awesome! BTW, anyone know where I can get the picture?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Nice finds, Zero! ^ ^

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Hey Zero, could you tell me more about the other Heartless generals? I ask because Tenshi, in his insane quest for balance, may eventually try to kill them.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Should we start now? Or should we wait for the last person?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Up to you ^_^

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Planter777 wrote:Hey Zero, could you tell me more about the other Heartless generals? I ask because Tenshi, in his insane quest for balance, may eventually try to kill them.

If you mean what ranks do my other siblings hold,then I'd be glady to tell, or I can just explain the ranking system of the whole heartless army.

In order from highest command

Dark Emperor-Thayne-my eldest brother, age 20.

Vice-Emperor- Occupied by my eldest sister Bellatrix , age 17.

General- My immediate commander and older brother Zieg , 16.

Brigadier General- Myself

Stealh Corp General- My twin sisters occupy this title, age 13 1/2.

Elite Guard-My youngest brother is one of these, age 7. These are relatively strong heartless who show potential for leadership , heartless must train in the elite guard before becoming generals.

After the elite guard you have pureblood heartless like the neo shadow and orcus, who would be considered adept to some degree but do not possess leadership potential.

Beneath them would be common heartless.

The general rule is, the more humanoid a heartless appears, the stronger it will be.
Last edited by ZeroTolerance on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Hmmm... I don't want to leave anyone behind, but I don't want to keep everyone waiting...

How about we start and then if the person that we need to send in their bio doesn't send it in by tomorrow, then I'll give the role to someone else. And then we can give them a recap of current events.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Personally I believe that would an excellent idea. Shall you start us off, dear Crest?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

I shall! ^ ^

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 pm

yay!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

And I have posted. We're on Destiny Islands and you have the choice of going to the island where everyone hangs out at or doing your own thing. There's a storm about to hit which is caused by the arrival of the Heartless.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm sending messages out to everyone that the rp has started! ^^

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!