Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Should I continue the fight or are we waiting for reactions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah, we're waiting on Holo and Robin to post.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Just to clarify grave the arm Jessica lost was real she merely has a blueprint for a prosthetic that isn't complete.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 pm

At some point I want to come up with a name for Rayn's hand-switching style. As impromptu as its introduction was, I can sort of see it being implemented later as an official fighting style. I'll lso imply that the style itself proves rather difficult to master compared to the others, on sheer virtue of it requiring the fighter to dabble in several different styles and combine them together instead of focusing on just one or two as they would traditionally do.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Well, if I may make a suggestion, you could connect it to his ancestor Tod and have it be the Hjiksen style. Tod was an expert counterfighter, which was why he was so good against Aiden's more aggressive style. Aiden benefited from learning how to watch out for different counterattacks, and Tod benefited from learning different counters to implement in different situations. This fighting style alone, a mix of Tod's classical style with Rayn's impromptu approach would be an additional way to solidify his connection to the Hjiksen bloodline. You don't have to do this, of course, but being able to switch hands like that is a great way to set up counters, and Tod was a great counter fighter, so they go together.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Just to put it out there, we are waiting on posts from Holo and Robin.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:10 pm

To be fair, I think they both went back to the ship and neither are actually watching the match anymore.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Well, if that's the case, then we'll have to ponder moving ahead with the match. Holo and Robin, are you wanting us to skip you for now and you'll post later?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:49 am

I'm waiting on Holo, since Odie talked directly to Jessica in my last post

I'm fine with being skipped past if need be

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:17 pm

All right, I understand. Tomorrow will be one week since the last post, so I'll give Holo until then to either post or give the go-ahead to skip.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Well, it seems like Holo hasn't shown up yet. She might be really busy with something in real life and can't help it. With those circumstances, we'll go ahead and continue the fight with Jason and Rayn, then. You may post when ready, Protoman.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:59 pm

I'll try to get my post up either tonight or sometime in the weekend.

Just to give you all a heads up, I might be starting a new job this Monday. If my posting frequency slows down over the next couple of weeks, then at least you know the reason why.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Well, thank you for letting us know, Protoman. I wish you the best with the job, however it turns out.

As for Robin and Holo, where did you ladies go? You're going to be needed soon lol.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm still here, just kind of stuck, as I said earlier. I'll make a move soon if Holo doesn't turn up. Not really sure what but something.

Don't suppose you'd be so kind as to send in Shien or ninjas or something if Holo's not posted in say... 3 days time?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey, guys, I'm just checking in to see how ready everyone is for posting. I definitely need a post from Robin during this battle. I suppose it's optional for Protoman to post as of right now since he would not be taking any action during this battle, but it would be interesting to get his thoughts on the current situation. Has anyone heard from Holo lately? I know she had plans for the future with her character, and her not being around sort of puts Robin in a tough spot, too, since she was supposed to stay behind with her on the next world.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:15 pm

I was waiting for if Proto wanted to post. And I've not heard from Holo since her last post, but I guess we could try PMing her if push comes to shove?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07 pm

I've had no real time/energy for posting the last few days cause of work. But! I'll take advantage of the three-day weekend to get something up. Dunno how much it'll be, but rest assured I haven't disappeared.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Yeah, I might try PMing her in the near future if she doesn't show up soon. In the meantime, we'll have to continue this battle and move forward, so I'll definitely need you to help out on that one, Robin. I'm glad you both are still around.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Okay, so me and a couple of friends are starting our tabletop campaign tonight, so I'll post Odie's next part in tomorrow

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Sounds good. Have fun with your tabletop game.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!